Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NSA shooting: Officer injured at Fort Meade security gate
Three people are in custody after a shooting incident that happened at the Ft. Meade NSA  yesterday morning on Valentines Day just before 7 a.m. 
This article says the men were trying to enter, but in other updated posts on Twitter it has been more or less proved they were trying to leave.
This story didn't get much coverage for some reason.

Then, later in the afternoon we had the school shooting in FL that sparked up the air waves... and the regurgitated "we need more gun laws" flowing on cue through the press.  Guess "they" couldn't spew that message with the NSA incident.   tinywondering

The school shooting makes me wonder if it was done to divert attention away from  the NSA shooting?   minusculethinking

Quote:By Alison Knezevich The Baltimore Sun

Three people were injured at Fort Meade early Wednesday when the driver of an SUV attempted to enter the National Security Agency compound, authorities said.

The driver and two passengers in the black SUV were taken into custody after the incident shortly before 7 a.m. at Gate 1 on Canine Road off Maryland Route 32. A spokesman for the FBI’s Baltimore field office said late Wednesday that investigators are examining the possibility that the driver might have made a wrong turn into the complex, but it is not the only theory they are considering.

Injured were an NSA police officer, the driver of the SUV and a civilian bystander, said Gordon B. Johnson, special agent in charge for the FBI’s Baltimore office. He said the SUV had three occupants.
[Image: 750x422]

One person was injured and police are investigating a shooting at a security gate to the NSA campus at Fort Meade in Anne Arundel County, officials said. Read the latest here.

Johnson described the encounter as “an isolated incident."
“I cannot emphasize enough that we believe there is no indication that this has a nexus to terrorism,” Johnson said.
The FBI is taking the lead in the investigation. Johnson told reporters Wednesday that only limited information was available to be shared.
He said shots were fired during the incident, but did not believe any of the injuries were caused by gunfire. He would not say who opened fire, but said it appeared the gunfire was “directed at the vehicle.”

[Image: 400x225]
(Sean Welsh)
Authorities had not released the names of the people in the SUV Wednesday evening.
Johnson said all were male but he did not know their ages. Two occupants of the vehicle were in custody of the NSA. The driver was hospitalized.
“We are trying to talk to them to understand why they were here,” Johnson said.
The injuries to the police officer and civilian onlooker were not considered life-threatening, he said. He said he did not have information on the condition of the driver.

Johnson said the driver of the SUV attempted to enter the NSA campus at about 6:55 a.m. The vehicle had New York plates. Investigators believe it was a rental.
[/url]
“This vehicle did come onto the NSA’s compound unauthorized,” Johnson said. “NSA police responded accordingly.”

Television footage showed the vehicle with bullet holes in the window, stopped against a white concrete barrier bearing the letters “NSA.”
Authorities shut Route 32 down in both directions at Canine Road during the morning rush hour. Anne Arundel County fire personnel assisted the Fort Meade Fire Department in clearing the scene around 8:45 a.m. The Maryland State Highway Administration reopened the road before 9 a.m.
Anne Arundel County school officials said operations at nearby Meade Senior High School were not affected.

President Donald J. Trump was briefed on the shooting, spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said, and the White House offered thoughts and prayers with those who have been affected.

In March 2015, an NSA police officer shot and killed the driver of an SUV at an entrance to the agency’s campus.
In that case, authorities said the driver ignored orders to turn around and then accelerated toward an officer.
The officer shot at the vehicle, killing the driver and wounding a passenger.
Baltimore Sun Media Group reporters Kevin Rector, Ian Duncan, Sean Welsh, Ellen Fishel and Rachael Pacella and The Associated Press contributed to this article.

Watch a couple of videos on the Source Page.[url=http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-fort-meade-shooting-20180214-story.html]
A lot more to this one

Something else about ft. meade

The Remote viewing project was there at one point

You have my curiosity.. 

Image I got was something weird

leaving with found files.. dont know why
Armonica_Templar
Quote:A lot more to this one

Something else about ft. meade

The Remote viewing project was there at one point

You have my curiosity..

Image I got was something weird

leaving with found files.. dont know why

@"Armonica_Templar", are you saying you remote viewed this incident?  tinysurprised

Please, do tell more.
no

Just a flash crossed my mind

In remote viewing it would qualify as a Stray Cat

I am baised from preexisting information in my head

produces Analytical Overlay (AOL)

IT did cross my mind but the namer/guesser proceeded with details

Files and a man with glasses
SUV in a ballast/ having crashed into it (not the event)

70's feel

Details suspect after most of that

Files where involved is most I could clearly say
the other issue is that this has happened more than twice 

A lot of other events there
(02-16-2018, 06:47 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: no

Just a flash crossed my mind

In remote viewing it would qualify as a Stray Cat

I am baised from preexisting information in my head

produces Analytical Overlay (AOL)

IT did cross my mind but the namer/guesser proceeded with details

Files and a man with glasses
SUV in a ballast/ having crashed into it (not the event)

70's feel

Details suspect after most of that

Files where involved is most I could clearly say
the other issue is that this has happened more than twice 

A lot of other events there

I gather from the Q drops that the white hats have been trying to grab certain people guilty of crimes against the U.S. constitution.  I'm wondering if they were trying to capture someone?  It could be files also, as you said.  Documentation is needed to make a case against them.

Or, it could be the other way around.  It could have been the black hats trying to "suicide" someone who could have damning evidence against them.

I still haven't seen any more news about this. They seem to be keeping this very quite other than what has already come out.
In today's "Dilley Drops" his intel source said the NSA shooting wasn't as reported:

[Image: DWMqG0gX4AAcyAB.jpg]