Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
(02-15-2018, 06:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, well now... seems I'm not the only one questioning the shooting. According to a female witness, she was with Cruz when she heard shots coming from the opposite end of the hallway, and when the FBI nabbed Cruz, he didn't have a gun on him.   tinybighuh

Is this another false flag?  (Please, @"Ninurta", we've already been through what a FF means in today's world). 
I think it's retaliation from the Deep State, sending a message to President Trump and all the patriots who are exposing them.

If you have a Twitter account, watch this video.  I can't share it here.  

I thought that Cruz had been Expelled from school.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-15-2018, 08:56 PM)guohua Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 06:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, well now... seems I'm not the only one questioning the shooting. According to a female witness, she was with Cruz when she heard shots coming from the opposite end of the hallway, and when the FBI nabbed Cruz, he didn't have a gun on him.   tinybighuh

Is this another false flag?  (Please, @"Ninurta", we've already been through what a FF means in today's world). 
I think it's retaliation from the Deep State, sending a message to President Trump and all the patriots who are exposing them.

I thought that Cruz had been Expelled from school.

He had been kicked out of two private schools prior to going to this school.  He is 19, if the reports are correct.  I guess he failed a grade somewhere along the way.  I haven't seen a report saying he had been expelled.  Maybe so.   ???????
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:He preened with guns and knives on social media, bragged about shooting rats with his BB gun and got kicked out of school — in part because he had brought bullets in his backpack, according to one classmate. He was later expelled for still-undisclosed disciplinary reasons.
And
Quote:Administrators considered him enough of a potential threat that one teacher said a warning was emailed last year against allowing him on the campus with a backpack.
And
Quote:Charo, his former classmate, said Cruz had earlier been suspended from Stoneman Douglas High for fighting — and also because he was found with bullets in his backpack. Sheriff Israel said at a news conference that Cruz had been expelled for “disciplinary reasons” but he did not provide any details of what led to that action.

Math teacher Jim Gard remembered that the school administration earlier sent out an email warning teachers about Cruz.
“We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him,” said Gard, who had him in class. “There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus.”
Link

I guess he was allowed back into school, but not allowed to have a back-pack.
(02-15-2018, 04:00 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 03:06 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 02:10 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: JUST IN: Florida school shooter is being cooperative & talking to investigators, says he pulled fire alarm in hopes of gaining a higher victim count - CNN

Hope this scum rots in hell with his false god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tinyangry

It's with mixed feelings I say this, but I'm glad he didn't put one in his head like the others. Again, I'm mixed because parents of dead children will need to see him alive (for awhile longer yet). But I also know that it could be very powerful to see him face to face and get everything off your chest that you want to say (assuming this goes to court and there aren't any ... accidents on the way). I don't know. I agree though, I hope this fucker rots. And not because of his false god, but because of what he did. With that said, a "real" god wouldn't let shit like this happen in the first place.... tinyok tinyshouting

God gave man free will.  He doesn't like what He's seeing, I'm afraid.  The evil in this world is about to fall.

But he also brought down the walls of Jericho well after said will was given. Free will doesn't mean it can't let a bolt of lightning go every so often  tinycool
(02-15-2018, 11:43 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: But he also brought down the walls of Jericho well after said will was given. Free will doesn't mean it can't let a bolt of lightning go every so often  tinycool

No.  Actually, it was the men who brought down the wall by blowing a trumpet as they marched around it. God instructed them to do it, and they did.

Men today aren't following God's commandments so much, or any other deity that instructs us to be good little children and play nice together.

The Patriots are working on getting rid of the evil, and that's why we will win in the end.  Good always wins over evil, even though sometimes it may not appear that way. 

The game isn't over yet, and I'm afraid the evil ones are going to cause a lot more chaos before all is said and done.  They know they are a sinking ship.

OK, here you go,,,,,,

Quote:Accused Parkland, Florida, school shooter Nikolas Cruz admitted his guilt to detectives, saying he discarded his AR-15 rifle and ammunition magazines at the scene and escaped by blending into the crowd of fleeing students, according to arrest reports.

After slipping away, he went to a Subway inside a nearby Walmart for a drink, then headed to a McDonald’s before he was arrested without incident by an officer who recognized his description.

He arrived on campus at 2:19 p.m. Wednesday in an Uber car, whose driver has since spoken with detectives.
As he walked through the school, shooting students, teachers and staff, he fired “well over” 100 shots, according to a law enforcement source.

“Cruz stated that he was the gunman who entered the school campus armed with a AR-15 and began shooting students that he saw in the hallways and on the school grounds,” states a report from the Broward Sheriff’s Office. “Cruz stated that he brought additional loaded magazines to the school and kept them hidden in a backpack until he got on campus to begin his assault.”

Source
So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, YES she could have spoke to him,,,,,,, WOW!  tinysurprised
(02-15-2018, 04:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 07:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 11:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a picture of the shooter.  Notice at the bottom the mention of Allahu Akbar.  tinyok 

Of course, all the liberals on Twitter are in an uproar to ban our guns.

Nah, those aren't pictures of the shooter, they're pictures of the shooter's mask...

... and his "hardware", of which I note the only firearm shown in his actual possession is an airsoft pistol, a toy that shoots 4.5mm plastic balls. You'll notice it by the cute little orange tip at the end of the barrel.

What a pussy. For the life of me, I don't see why tho folks around him didn't see this coming. Unless they weren't paying attention. Maybe they were just rummaging around in the store room to find another Everybody Trophy to give his sorry ass. His daddy should have busted his ass and told him to pull his goddamned pants up and at least try to be a man.

I saw a post on Twitter earlier (don't have it saved) that said the FBI had been alerted about this guy previously.  Another one they let slip through their fingers!

Yeah.

The story I got was that the FBI was alerted, and instead of Interviewing Cruz, they interviewed the person that reported the activity to them.

That right there is some sterling police work. No wonder the FBI is under the microscope.

Yeah.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-15-2018, 05:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Or else, they put an implant in him and triggered it to take attention away from the NSA shootings.

It's possible that he was triggered, but implants are not the way triggering works. The subject is mentally conditioned, sort of a waking hypnosis, and a trigger is emplaced as a post hypnotic suggestion that can be activated in a variety of ways, such as a phrase or tone in a mystery phone call or a series of apparently "random" light flashes. No actual hardware, like implants, need apply.

As I said, it's possible he was, but I don't really think so - I think he was just batshit crazy and no one cared, lest they intrude upon his diversity.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-15-2018, 04:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 08:05 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The other side of me is a dad, and that side says "shit, if one of MY kids had got killed in that clusterfuck, I'd hunt him down, and every relative he has, and not leave a single living soul with a drop of his blood in their veins above ground. I'd prune that branch of the Family of Man tree right off at the trunk, and keep whatever batshit crazy genes have been allowed to survive in it out of the gene pool for now and forever."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was adopted and both of his parents are already dead, so there's two you don't have to worry about taking out. 

[Image: DWFPNMtWAAAovjK.jpg]

I may not have properly made myself clear in that post. I'm not going to hurt anyone at all. Instead, I'm going to let the batshit crazy little miscreants eat the world that has produced them.

Unless the get too close to me or mine.

If they do that, all bets are off, Katy bar the door, and there wouldn't be a rock big enough to hide them from me.

Otherwise, I got better things to do than go around hurting folks who ain't done nothing to me or mine at all. The parental units in Florida can handle it if they are so inclined. This one ain't mine to handle.

Another thing I noticed is that it was Yankees from New York who created this mayhem in the south. They can rant and rave about "rednecks" all they like, but here we can plainly see for ourselves the real birthplace of this evil.

Effin' Carpet Baggers.

(02-16-2018, 12:04 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 11:43 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: But he also brought down the walls of Jericho well after said will was given. Free will doesn't mean it can't let a bolt of lightning go every so often  tinycool

No.  Actually, it was the men who brought down the wall by blowing a trumpet as they marched around it. God instructed them to do it, and they did.

Men today aren't following God's commandments so much, or any other deity that instructs us to be good little children and play nice together.

The Patriots are working on getting rid of the evil, and that's why we will win in the end.  Good always wins over evil, even though sometimes it may not appear that way. 

The game isn't over yet, and I'm afraid the evil ones are going to cause a lot more chaos before all is said and done.  They know they are a sinking ship.

men blowing a trumpet can't bring down the greatest defensive wall of antiquity. Instructed or not, it just isn't physically possible (and there have been attempts - even ones shown on TV - to replicate the scenario). 

How about Mana being dropped into the desert to feed a fleeing people? Jesus bringing people back to life? Asshole and devil playing "who's got the bigger cock" with Job and all that was dear to him?

My point (should you choose to accept) is don't stand here and defend the "man of the Old Testament" nor the man of the New while kids are getting blown to bits by guns, cancer, starvation, and war. It just doesn't work, no matter how "Mysterious" people claim a god should be. Let that fucker be a unicorn in the sky like the North Koreans think and be done with it. 

Spirituality? Now that's different. That's how I say "I have no idea what's going on here, but I think there are records out there that can explain". And the akashic records hold that truth. But at least they don't try to lie about it by saying "bow on your knees to me so that your kids can get shot to death but but be at peace with angel wings while you anguish in pain and suffering". 

Yeah, fuck that.

Now now dear daughter! You KNOW I can't just let it slide! tinylaughing

We've not been through what the phrase "false flag" means in today's world, we've been through what you THINK it means in today's world. There's a difference there.

Words, phrases, and terms have actual, concrete, mutually agreed upon meanings. Just because conspiracy theorists misuse a word or phrase does not mean that it's meaning has changed - it just means that they don't understand it's meaning, and have misused it. That misuse is one of the reasons folks look sideways at conspiracy theorists - like Christians and their christian-y invented catch-phrases - they don't use plain English as it was meant to be used. They fail in communicating their ideas to a wider world by doing so, and catch a lot of shit because of it.

It's not that I fight you for the sake of fighting over this issue... it's that I WANT your ideas to be understood, to be clearly communicated to a wider world... and I don't like folks looking sideways at my little girl!

There really needs to be another, more accurate, better descriptive term come up with to get the meaning of what you are trying to convey across. "False flag" is not the right term - it's already taken, and already has a real meaning not in accordance with conspiracy theorist usage. It's misuse creates a failure to communicate.

Unless Cruz was wrapped in a Cuban flag that said "with love from Raul", this was not, not even a little bit possibly, a false flag operation. It is not a case of one government doing an evil to it's own citizens and then setting up to lay the blame for the action on another, foreign, government.

I'm pretty sure this is not the last we've heard of this argument, however. We're probably both too hard-headed to let it lie. You get that hard-headedness from yer pa, so at least you come by it honest!

To further my point:

"God is the greatest"

(because he gave us free will! we shall fuck ourselves up more than ever and not be burdened with his "rules")

"but those rules must be followed...OR ELSE"

(you'll spend an eternity suffering while the victims are living their own eternity...suffering.)

"but that happened for a reason!"

(yes, and we are suffering). 

"but praise thee and be blessed knowing that god is great!"

(and my child is dead, so what are you getting at?)

"if you say one more word, you'll spend an eternity suffering!?!"

(um, "one more word", my kid is dead, remember?"

"YES, but I gave you free will!"

(yeah, about that, if you gave us that will, why wouldn't you give us something in terms of, I don't know, direction?"

"I did, son, it's called The Bible!"

(yeah, about that, when I came to the "New World" and tried to force the bible down the 'SAVAGES' THROATS' I wasn't received well, what went wrong?

"what wen't wrong, my son, is that you tried to force something on them that wasn't in their capacity. Instead of demanding respect and obedience, you should expect hesitancy and curiosity"

(Well, father, if that's what I should expect, then how am I to spread your word?)

"it doesn't matter my son, just spread as much shit as you can. Throw it at the walls and see what sticks. At the end of the day, if I was even a fraction of the "powerful, one and only god, I could lift my finger and stop any calamity that comes our way. But since I'm not that, I hereby determine that you all have Free Will and you're just, you know, on your own. Thank me for the good, worship me for the bad

Sincerely, 

Lazy "god" (you know, the all-knowing, all-powerful thing in the sky that actually has no power at all)

That girl in the video is a sham. Worse than the "sham WOW". first, the guy "interviewing her" isn't asking any questions that would be of journalistic value. He's asking her exactly what he wants to hear for the video that was posted. 

SECOND - She's totally fucking acting. For as much as everybody is all "crisis actor!!!" in this community, I'm surprised that this stupid fucking video became the "hook, line, sinker". 

THIRD - the amount of add money for clicks and baits generated won't be enough to pay for her upcoming legal issues after it's found out she was trying (horribly I might add, such a fucking cunt of an actress while people were literally dying a block away) to be "a part of the action". So fuck her, and fuck any of this "crisis actor - black flag" crap. I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart, believe me. But dead kids aren't faked in this country. It happens daily. 

The conspiracy part is how our government is totally cool with this happening on a regular basis. 

And no, this isn't Obama's fault now. Trump, take center stage. You're the guy that needs to fix it now. So fuck, fix it.
(02-16-2018, 03:41 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 04:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 07:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 11:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a picture of the shooter.  Notice at the bottom the mention of Allahu Akbar.  tinyok 

Of course, all the liberals on Twitter are in an uproar to ban our guns.

Nah, those aren't pictures of the shooter, they're pictures of the shooter's mask...

... and his "hardware", of which I note the only firearm shown in his actual possession is an airsoft pistol, a toy that shoots 4.5mm plastic balls. You'll notice it by the cute little orange tip at the end of the barrel.

What a pussy. For the life of me, I don't see why tho folks around him didn't see this coming. Unless they weren't paying attention. Maybe they were just rummaging around in the store room to find another Everybody Trophy to give his sorry ass. His daddy should have busted his ass and told him to pull his goddamned pants up and at least try to be a man.

I saw a post on Twitter earlier (don't have it saved) that said the FBI had been alerted about this guy previously.  Another one they let slip through their fingers!

Yeah.

The story I got was that the FBI was alerted, and instead of Interviewing Cruz, they interviewed the person that reported the activity to them.

That right there is some sterling police work. No wonder the FBI is under the microscope.

Yeah.

That stood out the most to me. They interviewed the guy that made the original complaint, check. Nothing happens for a year, check. Guy that was target of complaint shoots up a school, and they immediately go back to the guy that made the complaint (like, OH FUCK, WE FORGOT ABOUT THIS, DO YOU HAVE ANY NEW INFORMATION?!)
(02-16-2018, 04:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Now now dear daughter! You KNOW I can't just let it slide! tinylaughing

We've not been through what the phrase "false flag" means in today's world, we've been through what you THINK it means in today's world. There's a difference there.

Words, phrases, and terms have actual, concrete, mutually agreed upon meanings. Just because conspiracy theorists misuse a word or phrase does not mean that it's meaning has changed - it just means that they don't understand it's meaning, and have misused it. That misuse is one of the reasons folks look sideways at conspiracy theorists - like Christians and their christian-y invented catch-phrases - they don't use plain English as it was meant to be used. They fail in communicating their ideas to a wider world by doing so, and catch a lot of shit because of it.

It's not that I fight you for the sake of fighting over this issue... it's that I WANT your ideas to be understood, to be clearly communicated to a wider world... and I don't like folks looking sideways at my little girl!

There really needs to be another, more accurate, better descriptive term come up with to get the meaning of what you are trying to convey across. "False flag" is not the right term - it's already taken, and already has a real meaning not in accordance with conspiracy theorist usage. It's misuse creates a failure to communicate.

Unless Cruz was wrapped in a Cuban flag that said "with love from Raul", this was not, not even a little bit possibly, a false flag operation. It is not a case of one government doing an evil to it's own citizens and then setting up to lay the blame for the action on another, foreign, government.

I'm pretty sure this is not the last we've heard of this argument, however. We're probably both too hard-headed to let it lie. You get that hard-headedness from yer pa, so at least you come by it honest!

@"Ninurta"...

Okay Daddy, allow me to explain it to you ONE more time.  Sigh...

Yes, people REALLY died.  Very tragically.   But...

This probably was not just a crazy guy acting on his own.  And it wasn't just the girl in the above video saying she heard shots coming from another area than where Cruz was, there were other kids that came out too saying there was more than one shooter. 
The Established Deep State likes to pull things that really grab at the public's heart strings and get everyone in a frenzy; it makes it easier to control people.
What do they want to control?  OUR Guns!  It wasn't more than 5 minutes after this happened until I saw Twitter posts going up about banning the guns on news stations, and other members talking about it too.  Probably implanted agents; they are all over Twitter.  Make it appear that everyone agrees that the guns should be banned by using one person (CIA agent) with 50 different accounts, all saying how horrible it is.  When the other members see that so many are saying guns are bad, they'll jump on the ban wagon too. Stupid people like to run with what they think is the majority because they can't think for themselves. Next thing you know, they'll be posting to ban the guns; makes them feel like one of the crowd.

So, what I'm saying is, this is a FF because it isn't what it appears to be, entirely.  It isn't just a crazy person that went loco and decided to kill some kids.  I honestly think the FBI didn't do anything about him when he was reported earlier because they saw they could use him just for a purpose like this, and that's what they did.  The pieces fit.

I know a weak-mined person, or mentally challenged person can be triggered using a cell phone by sending a frequency through it.  So, I think that's what happened. 

They (the Establishment) are seriously worried about what Trump is doing; when an animal is cornered it will bite.   They are retaliating right now, trying to change the narrative.  Hey, look at this!  Look how horrible this is! Don't focus on the memos!

Also, they are desperate to ban our guns, then we won't be able to fight back when they take over the country. They know time is running out to get this done.  Trump is right there about to grab them by the throat and they know it. Things will continue to get worse before it gets better.

They wanted to take the focus off the memos that are about to come out exposing their crimes, and maybe the shooting at the NSA earlier that day too.

So, it's a false flag because it's not entirely what it appears to be; there's more to it, lots more.  The younger people get it; it's what they call it, and if anyone called it anything different they wouldn't understand.  Say FF and they all understand, even if it's not the correct term.

But, if it makes you happy, I'll call it "an event that is more than it appears to be".  How's that?  Better?   tinybiggrin
Ah-ha!  Right on cue... synchronicity strikes again.   tinybiggrin 

Here's a post by Swamp Drainer on Twitter:

Swamp Drainer‏ @FedupWithSwamp 3h3 hours ago

Anon: ELF signals are broadcast w/cell phone signals as carrier waves 2 induce public euphoria, rage, paranoia, etc. OR, it can be directed at a specific phone number. It requires a specific chipset on the phone or in OS. (china chips) https://media.8ch.net/file_store/5cd5457a8af695da619ce1a5ad0ea4f6c8b4de2197bc659dbad02f4adef7a188.png …

[Image: DWJ8Yy7X0AA8VW9.jpg]
Do you believe in coincidences? 

[Image: DWPvLx0XcAA9wGp.jpg]
[Image: DWgJTwlWsAA8L5t.jpg]
Crisis actors in Parkland School shooting?  

Take the red pill.