Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting
I was just about to call it a night last night when I was alerted to a shooting in CA at the Gilroy Garlic Festival.  I stayed up until 1 a.m. to hear the first police press conference about it, which didn't tell me much of anything that the reporters on the ground hadn't already posted on Twitter.

I was watching a live stream video with one of those reporters who goes by @Looker on Twitter. He was posting updates and showing videos captured by people at the festival. At one point, he said someone had stated possibly 50 to 60 people injured and a three year old boy among the dead, but he couldn't confirm it. Turns out that was wrong, thank goodness.

I was sure this would be trending news on Twitter this morning, but as I scrolled looking for any mention of it, there was NONE!  And to beat it all, Twitter had suspended the @Looker account.  Why?  I didn't see anyone reporting about it on You Tube either.

Also, my Yahoo News had this story at the bottom of the page, and the TOP story was Obummer and Michael giving praise to that corrupt representative in Baltimore because President Trump had spoken badly of him yesterday. 
Gees Louise!  That was the top story!!   mediumfacepalm[Image: 0e11ef329a96317a6ee5ed9f634f1d99]

But, alas, Kamala Harris got her tweet in about gun control, as you will see in the article below.

Quote:Simply horrific. I'm grateful to the first responders who are on the scene in Gilroy, and my thoughts are with that community tonight. Our country has a gun violence epidemic that we cannot tolerate. https://twitter.com/gilroypd/status/1155671693450330112?s=21 …

Quote:A shooting at the Garlic Festival in Gilroy, California injured 15 people and killed 3 more, bringing a horrific end to the popular annual event attended by thousands.

A 6-year-old boy was one among those killed, his father said.
“My son had his whole life to live and he was only 6,” the father of Stephen Romero told NBC Bay Area. “That’s all I can say.”
The wounded were taken to multiple hospitals, and their conditions ranged from fair to critical, with some in surgery Sunday night. At least five were treated and released.

Gilroy police said at a press conference that officers engaged the shooter in less than a minute, though the scene was still considered active and nearby areas were kept on lockdown into the night.

California shooting rampage: 6 year-old Stephen Romero among victims

Stay up to date day and night:
The Evening Briefing newsletter brings the news directly to you and your inbox
As news of the shooting broke, videos emerged on social media in which the sound of gunshots could be heard. 
"It's a nightmare you don't want to live," said Gilroy Police Chief Scot Smithee at a press conference.

My condolences go out to the families who lost loved ones in this tragedy, especially the 6 year old.

Read more here:  3 dead, including a 6-year-old boy, and 15 wounded: What we know about Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting
Just Sad I agree.
I'm waiting for their claim it was a Disgruntled White Male Trump Supporting Gun Nut! 

But I found this,,,,,

Quote:The deceased gunman has been identified as Santino William Legan, 19, CBS News has learned.
I also read in the same article,
Quote:Van Breen told the station he heard someone shout, "Why are you doing this?" The person responded, "Because I'm really angry."

Source

An Angry 19 year old!!!!! WTF??
What Happened, his Mom take his cell phone away or was he Off His Medication?

They said he use what looked like an assault rifle, everything in California looks like an Assault Rifle.

Picture of Killer.
[Image: gilroy-suspect.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I guess the reason this story wasn't at the top of the trending articles on the news is because their narrative that the shooter was a "white supremacist" Trump supporter was debunked.

Turns out the shooter was an Italian Iranian.  tinysure Oh, by the way, where was it Nancy Pelosi and Cummings went to vacation?  Oh, that's right... Italy.  Wonder who they spoke with over there?   minusculethinking

Another story where the fake news jumps the gun on painting a narrative that certain altercations are caused by Trump supporters, just like the story of the guy who became angry with the black woman who jumped in the "less than 10 items" checkout lane recently. Turns out he hated Trump and was a Cuban Democrat, if I remember correctly. 
That story didn't stick around long either. tinylaughing

Anyway... back to seeing what the Cabal come up with next in their attempts to keep the media off the corruption that's about to hit mainstream showing all the Deep State players and what they've been up to for decades.
(07-29-2019, 06:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I guess the reason this story wasn't at the top of the trending articles on the news is because their narrative that the shooter was a "white supremacist" Trump supporter was debunked.

Turns out the shooter was an Italian Iranian.  tinysure Oh, by the way, where was it Nancy Pelosi and Cummings went to vacation?  Oh, that's right... Italy.  Wonder who they spoke with over there?   minusculethinking

Another story where the fake news jumps the gun on painting a narrative that certain altercations are caused by Trump supporters, just like the story of the guy who became angry with the black woman who jumped in the "less than 10 items" checkout lane recently. Turns out he hated Trump and was a Cuban Democrat, if I remember correctly. 
That story didn't stick around long either. tinylaughing

Anyway... back to seeing what the Cabal come up with next in their attempts to keep the media off the corruption that's about to hit mainstream showing all the Deep State players and what they've been up to for decades.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
OMG  smalltappinghead   minusculespooked  a person Of Color other than Caucasian/White?
Well, I reckon it's official that, despite the reports to the contrary, there was no second assailant/ accomplice/ handler.

Color me shocked and surprised.

I didn't see THAT coming.

Nope.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I hope you can read the small print on the screen grab.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6156]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No, I couldn't read the small print, BUT, the Large Print Explains Way this has not been reported on Constantly by the MSN, there is No Trump Connection, No Right Wing Connection and he was Not Caucasian! 
No MAGA Hat Seen?

No, Kid ever raised by Loving, Forgiving and Culturally Diverse Democrats in California would EVER Breck Ca, Laws by going to NV to purchase a Gun that is Illegal to own in California.
(08-01-2019, 01:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
I hope you can read the small print on the screen grab.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6156]

The small print:

Quote:The shooter, who was Iranian Italian was killed on the scene and police are now in search for his brother and possible accomplice Carlos Legan. Four people including the suspect were killed and 15 others were wounded after at least one gunman opened fire Sunday evening at the festival in Northern California.

Media Pushing White Supremacist narrative:
Despite the fact that the suspected shooter Legan, identifies as being of Iranian descent, and in social media posts complained about "white twats" and extolling ANTIFA, the liberal media are feverishly trying to claim the shooter was a white supremacist.

In a social media post on Instagram, Legan posted a message asking people to read an anti-Christian, anarchist, social Darwinism piece of literature called "Might is Right" by Ragnar Redbeard. he then complained about "mestizos" (mixed white/native) and "white twats". Does that sound like a white supremacist?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Maybe it's just my suspicious nature, but it always makes me wonder when a bartender, her disabled partner
and an 'off-duty nurse' move over 490 miles from one mass-shooting and ends-up at another. 

Quote:For the second time in two years, they survived a mass shooting.

'After surviving the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history, three friends were not expecting history to
repeat itself two years later.

In 2017, Christopher and George Cook were in Las Vegas during the Route 91 Harvest festival, an outdoor
country music concert, when a gunman fired into the crowd killing 58 and injuring more than 500.
They managed to escape with no injuries.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6161]

Their escape from the gunfire was captured by a photographer at the time. It showed George, who is in a wheelchair,
being pushed by a woman, who Christoper said was an off-duty nurse.

'This was a family thing'
Sunday, the brothers attended the Gilroy Garlic Festival when a gunman opened fire. Three people were killed and 12
injured. Physically the Cook brothers escaped unharmed, however mentally, Christopher told CNN he's been dealing
with a wave of emotions. "You think you're grateful for everything you have until something like this happens," he said.

George told CNN the two experiences were very different for him. "It wasn't even a thought at all," he said. "This was a
family thing." George said he definitely felt like a target in Vegas, but this time around in Gilroy he didn't feel that as much
and he said maybe that's because he's been to many festivals since Vegas.
"Time heals all," he said. "I'm not gonna change what I do or how I enjoy myself."

Survivors supporting survivors
The brothers were not alone for the garlic festival. They were joined by their friend Alicia Olive, who also survived the Route
91 festival. The three didn't know each other at the time of the Vegas shooting but ended up connecting on Facebook
through a support group.

Olive, from Vegas, attended the music festival when she was hired as a bartender. After surviving the mass shooting, she said
she fell into a deep depression. "You don't want to leave the house much...there's no desire to," she said about her feelings
after the shooting.

In April, she moved away from Vegas to California, where she told CNN that's when she feels she was able to start living again.
She said Gilroy was the first time she was able to really let her guard down and go out to a public event like that...'

It goes on with more 'feelz'-rhetoric and ends with:

Quote:'..."There's a reason why I'm still here today, " she said. "There's a reason."

Aye, but if you show-up at the next shooting in a public event, someone is gonna start wondering.
By the way, I think CNN could've put more 'He told CNN...''s in their article!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.