Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange "thing" at the edge of the woods.
I'm a bit shaken up here..
Just been for a long walk in the woods and saw "something".
It was BIG, I mean waaay TOO BIG for anything we have around here. There aren't any bears or... anything wtf???? Managed to get a short video clip on my phone but it's not too clear, you'd probably have to look at it on a big computer screen to see it?
(It's down at the treeline)

You CAN hear it though!!! around the 20sec mark... if you turn the volume right up, there's a definite "roar" or something??? FFS I can't stop shaking...

I'll upload the video...

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
GOD thats UGLY, you are so lucky to escape with your life
Whatever it was, it seemed erect.

The turbines seen in the footage can allegedly create their own weather-systems beneath the tall
structures and this may have contributed to the beast's rage.

The 'UK Wild-man', a bipedal branch-off from the ancient race of Scottish Football supporter, reacts
in a similar manner when their local off-licence or beer-store is closed.

This video may actually be a valuable reference-piece of informative evidence in the future.

With that, I'll now go and change my underpants.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
You son of a...  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
(02-07-2018, 06:39 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: You son of a...  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Yes DFC I agree, I believe that whatever the huge shaggy, rough-shod beast was -that glared into the lens,
it could also be a relation to man.

In the UK, there's been a centuries-old legend of the Woodwose, 'The Man O' The Forest' or the Wild-Man.
Maybe the creature that roared towards the camera was a version of this mythical creature...? 
a more-northern type that scientists may name 'Scotinimus Gordinus' one day.

On a poorly-visited website, it suggest true evidence of such a Scottish animal can only be attained
with an image of the huge ogre with it's kilt lifted.

Just sayin'
tinyhuh
I used to go out in nature a lot, in woods a lot and venture out.

When David Paulides had an AMA on ATS, he basically called me stupid for going out into the woods unarmed.

There are things out there that are beyond what we think we know, of that, I am certain.

And sometimes, things we think we know will undoubtedly surprise us.

That's gotta be the scariest scottish thing I've seen...

By far. : )

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Quote:a more-northern type that scientists may name 'Scotinimus Gordinus' one day.

smallrofl
(02-07-2018, 08:54 PM)Sol Wrote: ...There are things out there that are beyond what we think we know, of that, I am certain...

There's a small amount of British folk who believe a beast similar to North America's Bigfoot is hiding
out in their countryside. There are many sightings in Scotland and a map kindly provided by a lady called
Deborah Hatswell shows the many reports from around the British Isles.
LINK TO MAP:

Whether Gordi's windmill-loving beast is on that diagram, I cannot say. But now our favourite Administrator
has his research van ready, I'm sure it won't be long before the shaggy brute's head will adorn it's grill.
tinywhat

Let's just hope it wasn't just a 'Dogger'
tinywhat tinywhat
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, DAMN UGLY,,,,, Capture It and Neuter It,,, Don't Allow THAT To Reproduce! tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-10-2018, 12:04 AM)guohua Wrote: Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, DAMN UGLY,,,,, Capture It and Neuter It,,, Don't Allow THAT To Reproduce!  tinysure

I regret to report that you're about 12 years too late with that EXCELLENT advice!!!   tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

G
(02-07-2018, 09:58 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 08:54 PM)Sol Wrote: ...There are things out there that are beyond what we think we know, of that, I am certain...

There's a small amount of British folk who believe a beast similar to North America's Bigfoot is hiding
out in their countryside. There are many sightings in Scotland and a map kindly provided by a lady called
Deborah Hatswell shows the many reports from around the British Isles.
LINK TO MAP:

Whether Gordi's windmill-loving beast is on that diagram, I cannot say. But now our favourite Administrator
has his research van ready, I'm sure it won't be long before the shaggy brute's head will adorn it's grill.
tinywhat

Let's just hope it wasn't just a 'Dogger'
tinywhat tinywhat

I LOVE that interactive map @BIAD it's as cool-as!
UK "CREATURES" MAP HERE
I remember last time we spoke about it... but can't remember what I was looking for.... was it UK Big Cats?
Anyways - brilliant stuff and now BOOKMARKED for future reference!
minusculebeercheers
G
(02-10-2018, 09:35 AM)gordi Wrote: I LOVE that interactive map @BIAD it's as cool-as!
UK "CREATURES" MAP HERE
I remember last time we spoke about it... but can't remember what I was looking for.... was it UK Big Cats?
Anyways - brilliant stuff and now BOOKMARKED for future reference!
minusculebeercheers
G

The map is property of Deborah Hatswell and I hope I haven't caused her any problems by linking it.
Deborah's videos on YouTube are fascinating -as they connect myths, local modern tales with actual
accounts.

In regards of the American Bigfoot, the reports in the UK and elsewhere, if this being does exist and has
the capacity to judge situations outside of a animal's perspective of only survival-first, then reports shown
on Deborah's map may tell us that this 'thing' is far-more aware of our own reality than we are.

The stick-breaks and structures are all well-and-good and must be a message of some kind, and I think
this activity will bring us better into line with what this is all about than obvious proof via a dead body.
That comment may seem silly on the face of it, but again... if such a creature exists, I believe that only
through the public investigating the phenomena in small-steps, will the truth be shown.

I'm unwilling to think it's a centuries-old ruse to perpetuate a ghost story or promote tourism.
Seriously, there's something going on that doesn't fit our 'normal' parameters.

The Big-Cat phenomena seems almost 'old-hat' now and has become embedded into the UK's lore.
Whether it was about releasing zoo and imported animals into the wild due to licencing issues or not,
the wallaby is testament that foreign creatures roam the British Isles.

Your own area is known to be rife with strange large black cats and I believe several have even been caught.
(02-10-2018, 10:22 AM)BIAD Wrote: ...In regards of the American Bigfoot, the reports in the UK and elsewhere, if this being does exist and has
the capacity to judge situations outside of a animal's perspective of only survival-first, then reports shown
on Deborah's map may tell us that this 'thing' is far-more aware of our own reality than we are.

The stick-breaks and structures are all well-and-good and must be a message of some kind, and I think
this activity will bring us better into line with what this is all about than obvious proof via a dead body.
That comment may seem silly on the face of it, but again... if such a creature exists, I believe that only
through the public investigating the phenomena in small-steps, will the truth be shown.

I'm unwilling to think it's a centuries-old ruse to perpetuate a ghost story or promote tourism.
Seriously, there's something going on that doesn't fit our 'normal' parameters...

You are gonna LOVE my new thread in Crypto!
G
(02-10-2018, 11:02 AM)gordi Wrote: ...You are gonna LOVE my new thread in Crypto!
G

With dentures at the ready, I'm chomping at the bit!
minusculebeercheers
(02-10-2018, 11:05 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 11:02 AM)gordi Wrote: ...You are gonna LOVE my new thread in Crypto!
G

With dentures at the ready, I'm chomping at the bit!
minusculebeercheers

It's now UP!
HERE

G