Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
URGENT WARNING! Operation Spray Bottle!
As the Deep State continues to fight against the Memo being released, Q said to look for more FF (staged events) to be played out. 
Q confirmed the train crash was a staged event to sway the topic from the Memo, and Field McConnell said it was hoped that some GOPs would be killed; the train was supposed to derail and flip over the embankment. Both Q and McConnell said to look for "more to come". 

Abel Danger's Field McConnell gets inside information ahead of time somehow. He's usually right in what he shares with the public.

Today on his show he was discussing how there could be an attempt to use deadly gas on people at the Super Bowl this Sunday. 

Here's a Tweet by Abel Danger:

Quote:Abel Danger Global‏ @Telford_Russian 8m8 minutes ago
If the #DeepState #Cabal was planning on a phosgene attack at the #SuperBowl[Image: SuperBowl2018.png] would #OperationSPRAYBOTTLE effectively block that action?

Field's sister Kristine Marcy is at the head of the security being used there, G4S, part of Serco, and she's behind some of the biggest terrorist attacks in this country.
I've posted about Serco previously. If you don't know about their evils, look them up.  Or better yet, listen to some of Abel Danger's videos.

Just giving anyone a warning... STAY AWAY FROM THE SUPER BOWL THIS SUNDAY!  

ETA: Video in next post below.
Okay, Abel Danger finally put up the video.  Go to the 2:07:53 mark to hear him talk about SERCO and the Superbowl threat.  Also, Field talks about the GOP train crash at the very beginning of the video, if anyone wants to hear it.

All kinds of things going up on Twitter tonight about a FF at the Superbowl tomorrow night.  

PLEASE TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY.  SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE.  SAVE A LIFE!

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/ftw...8.mp3/view

Is this a coded message?

[Image: DVJdg-wVQAAZOKP.jpg]
(02-04-2018, 03:34 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: All kinds of things going up on Twitter tonight about a FF at the Superbowl tomorrow night.  

PLEASE TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY.  SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE.  SAVE A LIFE!

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/ftw...8.mp3/view

Is this a coded message?

[Image: DVJdg-wVQAAZOKP.jpg]

I've got serious doubts about any attack at the Super Bowl, which I understand to be some kind of ball game. For example, Twitter does not generally  blow up over actual top secret plots - they're, well, top secret, and Twitter isn't of a secretive nature, hence would not get a needs-to-know heads-up that anything real would be going down. It's hype, maybe a psyop by God knows who for God knows what reason.

Hell, if they gassed the whole damned field or diamond or whatever they call those things, I doubt they'd manage to kill a thimble full of brain cells. Generally speaking, if one goes to war, he wants to kill some brain cells, because not-brain-cells are not dangerous enough to bother with or waste resources on.

The train wreck was not a "false flag" or "staged event" or distraction. I'm led to believe it was an actual attack in a shadow war going on at the moment, but we'll just call that hearsay.

I worked for G4S, but never heard of this "Serco". Maybe after my time. G4S used to be Wackenhut, but was sold out by George to a Danish security outfit, owned by a brother who was trying to compete with his brother who owned another big name security outfit that was breaking into the US market.. I quit when they changed the name to G4S after some soul searching - I came to the conclusion that it was wrong for foreigners to be running US security, so when they handed me the G4S badge, I walked. There were some corporate shennanigans leading up to that event, such as splitting Wackenhut into two separate entities so that one of them could still work US government contracts (which were some of the contracts I worked) as a shell for foreigners, and that made me pretty uneasy.

I'll have to research Serco to find out what it is, but I won't be researching through any "Able Danger" or Field McConnell, as I absolutely do not trust either of them. They bear all of the hallmarks of being agent provocateurs for some psychological operations. I would not trust either of them as far as I could throw them. They are Pied Pipers.

I humbly suggest that you look into this rumor mill regarding the Super Bowl, and get to the bottom of who is starting this rumor, and probably more importantly, WHY they are starting it. If you manage to get to the source, I am as certain as certain can be that you will NOT  find what you expected.

If you want the left hand to do something without notice, you always direct all attention possible to the RIGHT hand which is doing nothing at all. There appears to be a lot of attention directing going on here. Do the math.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta".

I've watched Field McConnell for the last few years. If you had seen what all he has exposed you would understand he is hell bent on getting his sister arrested. His sister is Kristy Marcy.  She is the at the head of SERCO and plotting all the evils they have allowed to occur with other top government officials around the world.  She is also good friends with Hillary, if that tells you anything.
There is way too much to put in this post, but when I have time I'll come do a thread on some of the things I've learned.

The people spreading this warning on Twitter have also released some great research they have shown to be factual.  I have learned to pay attention to what they post. The reason these "insiders" are spreading this is to warn the public about intel that has been leaked to them.  They must be pretty high up to know this kind of stuff.   If nothing happens, I hope it will be because of all the warnings they got out before it happened.

Yes, there is an actual war going on in the government.  The people today use the word "False Flag" and "Staged Event" for certain actions they take.  It might not be the correct definition, but that is the "label" they have applied to it.  (I've been over this with you before.)
I use that term so people will understand what has taken place.  In other words, FF and staged event let's them know the incident was not an "accident" but something planned.
I guess it's kind of like the words different generations have used to describe something; like "Groovy" turned into "Far Out", to "Neat", to "Cool", and now today they use the word "Sick" to describe something we called "Groovy" in our teen years. 
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Please don't downplay this warning. This needs to be taken seriously.
(02-04-2018, 05:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta".

I've watched Field McConnell for the last few years. If you had seen what all he has exposed you would understand he is hell bent on getting his sister arrested. His sister is Kristy Marcy.  She is the at the head of SERCO and plotting all the evils they have allowed to occur with other top government officials around the world.  She is also good friends with Hillary, if that tells you anything.
There is way too much to put in this post, but when I have time I'll come do a thread on some of the things I've learned.

The people spreading this warning on Twitter have also released some great research they have shown to be factual.  I have learned to pay attention to what they post. The reason these "insiders" are spreading this is to warn the public about intel that has been leaked to them.  They must be pretty high up to know this kind of stuff.   If nothing happens, I hope it will be because of all the warnings they got out before it happened.

Yes, there is an actual war going on in the government.  The people today use the word "False Flag" and "Staged Event" for certain actions they take.  It might not be the correct definition, but that is the "label" they have applied to it.  (I've been over this with you before.)
I use that term so people will understand what has taken place.  In other words, FF and staged event let's them know the incident was not an "accident" but something planned.
I guess it's kind of like the words different generations have used to describe something; like "Groovy" turned into "Far Out", to "Neat", to "Cool", and now today they use the word "Sick" to describe something we called "Groovy" in our teen years. 
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Please don't downplay this warning. This needs to be taken seriously.

Fair enough. I reckon we'll just have to wait and see what happens at this event. My money says nothing will happen, but I could be wrong. It's probably best to err on the side of caution, but I didn't plan on going to it, or even watching it, any way. I'm told there is something called "Kitten Bowl" competing with it, and if I run out of westerns to watch, maybe I'll fire up the Kitten Bowl.

I think we are approaching this information from two entirely different frames of mind. I'm coming from a military/ intelligence/ strategic frame of mind, and all of that screams to me that this is not what it appears to be in the presentation. It's throbbing the words "distraction" and "disinformation" directly into my eyeballs. While all eyes are watching for a Super Bowl disaster, something else far more nefarious is going to go down, and Field McConnell and Able Danger damned well know it, and are complicit in it. Gassing the Super Bowl, or even creating a rumor that it will be gassed, make absolutely no strategic sense otherwise. There is no other profit or motivation for it that makes any strategic sense at all.

Trust no one, suspect everyone, and always demand proof.

ETA: This is curious. In attempting to research a connection between G4S and Serco, I've been unable to find any connection between those two companies at all so far, but what I HAVE found flies directly in the face of my memories, having lived through several changes in what is now G4S while I was working for them. It's as if they have created an alternate history for the company, at odds with what I clearly recall while being there. Now, according to Wikipedia, G4S is a British company, and has been since 2004. I walked away from them in March of 2009 (9 March, to be precise), at which time they were NOT British, but Danish instead.

George Wackenhut sold out the American company he had built with government connections to secure government contracts several years ago. At that time, they were "Group 4 Falck", the Danish company in competition with the boss' brother, who owned and operated Securitas. At that time, the Wackenhut globe at the center of badges, patches, and insignia was replaced by a falcon with wings spread in flight. Shortly after the sale, Wackenhut was divided into "WSI" (Wackenhut Security International) and "TWC" (The Wackenhut Corporation), with TWC being the "separate company" who was still allowed to run government contracts, as they were nominally "American owned" on paper, but not in reality. Some personnel were traded back and forth between them for certain contracts, and they were both actually owned by the same people - Danes.

As an aside, I believe George died shortly after the sale aboard a boat in the Caribbean. Died of a "broken heart and remorse" at selling off his company was one story going around at the time. "Boating accident" was another. I'm pretty sure neither was the reality.

There were also some offshoots and branching companies that got into trouble and scandal overseas in war zones like Bosnia and Afghanistan. I think one of them was named "Armor Group". Some of their people were doing nefarious crap and then getting spirited away out of the AO to "protect" them. Some of those later turned up dead of various "accidents" and "mishaps".

Not long after that, WSI was renamed to "G4S", and the falcon that had replaced the globe was in turn replaced by the stylized "G4S" logo in current use. The company was STILL Danish, not British. As of March 2009 when I left, there was no British ownership beyond some potentially British stockholders... yet NOW, my clear recollections have been replaced by alternate history.

That's curious to me. Very curious.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Roy Potter is ex-military, and he realizes how important the information is that Field McConnell shares.

Listen at the 7:14 mark.

@"Ninurta",
I haven't done an in-depth search yet, but here is one link with ties to Serco.  Serco is the top of the chain for all these other company branches, and Kristy Marcy is at the helm of Serco, from what I understand.  She's Field's sister. 

There are lots of paths here you can take to research that should keep you busy for a week: Abel Danger Web Page

If you set up a Twitter account, there are all kinds of things on Abel Danger's page:  Abel Danger Twitter
(02-04-2018, 08:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Roy Potter is ex-military, and he realizes how important the information is that Field McConnell shares.

Listen at the 7:14 mark.

By the way, I added somewhat to my post above, some discrepancies I discovered in researching an alleged "G4S - Serco" connection.

I watched the whole video for context. In some things I agree with Mr. Potter, in others I vehemently disagree. It's true that no one can count on anyone else to protect them, from Trump on down to the beat cop next door. The Supreme Court ruled some time ago that police have absolutely no duty whatsoever to protect anyone, and that's a fact on record. You, I, or anyone else can count on no one at all beyond ourselves when the balloon goes up.

He speaks of "The Intelligence Community" as if it is some sort on monolithic bloc. It is not. The IC is as divided as the rest of the nation, some falling to this side, some to that, and the gap is widening across the board by the day. The "good" guys know not to screw with me, as they understand I'd as soon shoot one as another rather than try to sort them out good from bad. I don't care - I'm in it for me and mine. The "bad" guys may not have that understanding, as their mindset generally involves thinking they can mentally work one over and make him what they want - which means it's more likely that I'd run into a "bad" guy instead of a "good" guy. Those odds greatly increase thee chance of a "shoot first and ask questions later" scenario, as it's more likely that a "bad" guy would present himself for the shooting. But I digress.

I don't know how old Mr. Potter is. I do not recall any "Terrorism Counter-Action School", but I do recall a "Counter-Terrorism School". that may be just a difference in semantics, recall, or branch. Not a biggie.

I do not trust, to any degree at all, Field McConnell or Able Danger. Mr. Potter apparently does. We all have to follow our guts. Mine leads me in one direction, yours and his another. It's all good - we won't know which gut war right until we get to the other side and see who is still standing.

I'm not saying that the information Able Danger is outputting is not important - it probably IS important. What I'm saying is be very careful in how you use and evaluate it. Be very careful in what you think it is actually saying. We absolutely cannot take such information at face value, because that face has been put on for public consumption. We have to instead search for the subtexts, the foundations that support that face. When you only look at the surface of the ocean, you are missing an entire world in existence beneath it. A wave may be created by a gust of wind, or it may be created by a whale pushing too close to the surface - it's up to us, individually, to determine which we think it is.

In the same way, I was reading the ISIS magazines to analyze subtexts and find out what was really going on - had I just taken the surface view, the face value, then I would have had to believe that we would all be speaking Arabic and worshiping a desert moon demon by now rather than at this point watching ISIS sway on the ropes, down but not yet out.

What I'm saying is don't just read and ingest "information", which may well actually be "disinformation". Analyze it instead. Search out the subtexts. Compare it against common sense - if it doesn't make sense, it might not be real, at face value.

When that happens, the reality lays beneath the surface, like a lurking whale.

@"Ninurta" 

Quote:What I'm saying is don't just read and ingest "information", which may well actually be "disinformation". Analyze it instead. Search out the subtexts. Compare it against common sense - if it doesn't make sense, it might not be real, at face value.

When that happens, the reality lays beneath the surface, like a lurking whale.

Yeah, I agree. 

Being a deeply intuitive person, I always rely on my "gut feelings".   I've been wrong, but usually I'm right, even if it takes it awhile to come out.   smallgreengrin
I struggle just to keep up!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Seems Serco is BIG all around the world.  I might be wrong about Kristy Marcy being at the helm of Serco, but she has a very high-level in the operations.

This interview was just released today with Field McConnell.  He discusses so many different things, one being SERCO, and also the GOP train crashing into a garbage truck, 9-11, G4S, thwarting an attack at the Superb Owl (Super Bowl), and so much more.

@"Ninurta", you may find this one interesting, if you can handle the way Field communicates.  He might say something at the beginning of the show and go off on several different topics, not coming back to the first thing he discussed for 20 minutes.   tinylaughing  But, I promise everything he talks about is fascinating. I've learned a lot listening to him.  (I believe he got into the SERCO topic around the 52:25 mark, if you want to skip ahead.)

Quote:Abel Danger's Field McConnell joins me once again to discuss an alleged Super Bowl terror plot that was thwarted by authorities as well as anomalies surrounding the recent Amtrak derailment that shocked the GOP and resulted in multiple deaths and injuries.

Somehow I knew, way down deep in my gut, that this nefarious plot was destined to be foiled by the loyal minions of the Twitter Brigade. TPTB have nary a prayer with such stalwart stock on watch!

(02-06-2018, 06:33 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Somehow I knew, way down deep in my gut, that this nefarious plot was destined to be foiled by the loyal minions of the Twitter Brigade. TPTB have nary a prayer with such stalwart stock on watch!

@"Ninurta" 
It was hardly the "Twitter Brigade" who stopped it.  However, there were lots of people getting the word out to the public there.  Who knows if Field and people spreading the message helped thwart anything bad from happening?  I'd rather put out a warning and stop something than to NOT and see lots of innocent people killed.

Here is a video that tells more about G4S and Kristine Marcy.  It also shows us just how large this infiltration of "black hats" is around the world.