Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racist Laser-Surgeons!
Quote:Vagina whitening is now a thing - and it promises to 'tighten, relax and clean' your intimate area.

Penis whitening became surprisingly popular last year, and now women are getting involved too

'Last month people were shocked to discover hundreds of men have been splashing out huge sums
of cash to have their penises whitened. A hospital in Thailand is offering the bizarre procedure to get
rid of dark areas for £480 [$684.29], and it's proving extremely popular.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3144]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3145]

And now there's an option for women who are worried about their intimate area.
It's being offered by Celebrity cosmetic surgeon Vicky Belo in Manila in the Philippines.

It's done using lasers and promises to remove the dark skin from your intimate areas.
And there are other benefits to having the treatment. As well as whitening, it will also "tighten, clean
and relax" the area, according to local reports .
Women will probably need about three sessions, and there is a three to four day recovery period.

Patients are put under local anesthetic, and it's not supposed to be painful.
But it's not cheap, and the treatment will cost you £700 [$997.93], reports the Daily Star .

The penis whitening procedure was introduced last year. Around 100 men a month are having it done
at the Lelux Hospital in Bangkok. 

It's also done with lasers, but gentlemen will need about five sessions.
The treatment was reportedly offered after one male patient complained of "dark parts" on his groin.
Many of the patients who have undergone the procedure are believed to be from Thailand's LGBTQ
community, AFP reports...'
SOURCE:

I'm happy that when I finally shuffle off this mortal coil, the world will be in safer hands.
mediumfacepalm

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Not a lot one can say about this. If you dont want to be raciest one would need to get a zebra job done on your private parts.
Then comes the big question, does one have vertical or horizontal stripes ?
*singing:

"If it wasn't for white bits.... wouldn't have no bits at all"

minusculewtf 

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Don't know of anyone who's had their penis/vagina/anus bleached.

But if I did....

Giantlaughingatyou
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Now I've heard it all.   mediumfacepalm 

No, wait... I bet I haven't.  Sigh...
(01-26-2018, 01:04 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Not a lot one can say about this. If you dont want to be raciest one would need to get a zebra job done on your private parts.

That IS quite the conundrum, isn't it? Horizontal stripes make you look fatter, vertical stripes make you look... taller. I wonder if it's offered in plaid or checkerboard, to cover both options?

What about camouflage, for stealth maneuvers?

There are a wealth of options if one stretches the imagination...

Seriously - bleaching one's naughty bits? I wonder if this is what they were REALLY referring to when the allegation was made that Hillary and Company used "bleach bit" on their delicate electronic devices? EEEW! Now I gotta go wash my mind out with soap!

White bits... racist bastards!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-28-2018, 05:06 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ..Seriously - bleaching one's naughty bits? 
I think that's the correct sentence when dealing with this article, apart from it being an obvious click-bait situation.

Today's medias perceive -just as certain minority sections of the human community do, that talking about one's
genitalia is somehow 'risque' and ergo, an adult conversation.

If particular agendas were accepted, then we'd possibly move into a situation where a job interview would involve
a perspective employer being told (not asking for, of course!)... being told what occurs in the bedroom of the hopeful
interviewee!

If you're gay, heterosexual, celibate or like barb-wire wrapped around your doo-dahs, why is it a must that a person
should proclaim it...? What benefit does it bring to an employer?

Personally, I think it's nothing more than an undeveloped person wishing to find themselves by creating a situation
where they believe they stand out, be special in some way. Of course, there's always a business that will agree in
the belief and take money from you -whilst nodding in agreement.

It's the fallout of talking about 'naughty bits'!
(01-28-2018, 05:06 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 01:04 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Not a lot one can say about this. If you dont want to be raciest one would need to get a zebra job done on your private parts.

That IS quite the conundrum, isn't it? Horizontal stripes make you look fatter, vertical stripes make you look... taller. I wonder if it's offered in plaid or checkerboard, to cover both options?

What about camouflage, for stealth maneuvers?

There are a wealth of options if one stretches the imagination...

Seriously - bleaching one's naughty bits? I wonder if this is what they were REALLY referring to when the allegation was made that Hillary and Company used "bleach bit" on their delicate electronic devices? EEEW! Now I gotta go wash my mind out with soap!

White bits... racist bastards!

One could also use glow in the dark  paint, so no one gets "lost" in a dark bed room  minusculebeercheers
(01-28-2018, 12:56 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Now I've heard it all.   mediumfacepalm 

Dear Lady just be happy you have not "seen it all"  tinywhat
(01-28-2018, 12:56 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Now I've heard it all.   mediumfacepalm 

Now maybe,,,,,,
[Image: G24mH00.jpg] 
Don't forget about Anal Bleaching,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[Image: analbleach_hi05tn.jpg?w=300&h=225]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-29-2018, 03:35 AM)guohua Wrote: Don't forget about Anal Bleaching,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[Image: analbleach_hi05tn.jpg?w=300&h=225]

My question would be -apart from which average person has the time and money for this procedure...
How does a person get to know their anus has a 'white blemish'?!

Is it standard to check -presumably with a mirror, one's ass-hole for marks that may deter a partner?

Maybe a negative comment from a fellow-dry-holer caused the disfigured person to realise that if
pleasure from emulating a scene from 'Deliverance' was to be continued, then the only way forward
was to have the unfavourable cicatrice burnt off with a laser?

Life is hell in the first-world and I'd wager the lady in the picture would rather choose carrying a
container of dirty water five miles every day than dealing with this horrendous disability in her
life.

If I dare go further, that alleged blemish may be nothing more than a natural 'sign' that says in
all languages... 'Exit'
tinyhuh
Quote:Extremely rare 'ghostly' white stag spotted in Scotland
minusculethinking
@"gordi"  That YOU, after your Laser Whitening?  tinybighuh
[Image: 1517251369839.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-28-2018, 08:45 PM)Wallfire Wrote: One could also use glow in the dark  paint, so no one gets "lost" in a dark bed room  minusculebeercheers

That reminded me of a comedy movie I saw back in the 80's. It involved glow in in the dark condoms rather than paint, but the principle was the same. yes, the guy got lost anyhow. I'm rather thinking it was his paramour getting herself lost instead, hiding and dodging until she could bet a hasty retreat.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-30-2018, 03:35 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Extremely rare 'ghostly' white stag spotted in Scotland
minusculethinking
@"gordi"  That YOU, after your Laser Whitening?  tinybighuh
[Image: 1517251369839.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Aye, that was at my pals Stag Doo just before his wedding.
We all "lost" our Kilts and gamboled among the heather for the weekend.
***Warning - Do NOT do this in midgie season!!!*** (You end up looking like the "King of the Mountain's" cycling shirt in the Tour de France...)
[Image: tour-de-france-king-of-the-mountain-cycl...1511936187]

There is actually a wee Scottish football team in the Highlands who's nickname is "The Staggies".... so I suppose it could have been them too? We were all a bit drunk to be fair, and I don't remember the guy in the brown furry outfit with the antlers.... no, hang on.....
(01-30-2018, 12:30 PM)gordi Wrote: ...There is actually a wee Scottish football team in the Highlands who's nickname is "The Staggies"....
so I suppose it could have been them too? We were all a bit drunk to be fair, and I don't remember
the guy in the brown furry outfit with the antlers.... no, hang on....

When you say 'hang on' in discussing inebriated acquaintances running across the heather and allowing their
family-jewels to dangerously flop around in midge (small flies) clouds... where -exactly, do you suggest to our
members that a firm grasp should be taken?

It's just that ling -or heather can snag feet during running and I thought your suggestion may be RN safety
advice. Care is everything.
tinysurprised
(01-30-2018, 05:02 PM)BIAD Wrote: When you say 'hang on' in discussing inebriated acquaintances running across the heather and allowing their
family-jewels to dangerously flop around in midge (small flies) clouds... where -exactly, do you suggest to our
members that a firm grasp should be taken?

It's just that ling -or heather can snag feet during running and I thought your suggestion may be RN safety
advice. Care is everything.
tinysurprised

I'd recommend... grasping by something "bone"-hard... like The Antlers!
tinysurprised
(01-30-2018, 06:05 PM)gordi Wrote: ...I'd recommend... grasping by something "bone"-hard... like The Antlers!
tinysurprised

*Shudders*

Remaining waaay off topic, running about naked without any concerns of the public reminds m
of a young man I knew back in the sixties. I was around six years-old and he was in his teens.

He lived across the road from my parents' house when I was growing up and even in the chaos
that kids swim through when mixing with friends and acquaintances, many of my pals and myself
knew this lad 'wasn't a full-shilling'!

I wish I could end the tale with him being an adult that found his way in life, but reality doesn't
work like that. He grew up to be a violent rapist and I'm sure when they caught him, many such
assaults were missed in his growing-up.

Anyway, one day I wandered back towards my home and there he was stood on the roof of his
downstairs front-window... totally naked and twisting his well-muscled body in contortions that
would make a Priest think of demons!

On the television at that time, there was a series that was favoured for quite a while in England
and even though there was only three channels available at that time, this American series straddled
interest for adults -to some extent and children. It was called Daktari and was about a veterinarian
in Africa.
I digress.

This naked young man was yelling out "Daktari... do-doo-do!" and thrusting his hips in a manner
that would have stood him in good stead if he'd decided to become a male-stripper in later-life.
Whether he saw me, I cannot be sure... even when I had to pass him by only a few yards.
It was very strange.
This was the first time I'd seen him sans-clothes, but sadly, it wasn't the last.

Neighbours often mentioned to my mother (and I'd overhear) that this lad could be sometimes
seen 'smudging' himself against his bedroom window and cavorting like a maniac.
Although, it was odd -now I think about it, that the two spinsters who lived next to us never
reported the many antics to the police and maybe I shouldn't dwell on that.

I may add that when God decided to stuff this nutcase's head with craziness, he must have shown
him some pity and added extra to his anatomy... and I'll leave that as it is.

Some of the older girls steered clear of him and others, well yer' know, but his bare-assed antics
almost became the norm in our street! There were other things he did which have no bearing here.

But it involved cruelty to animals, leaving goose eggs in underwear on washing-lines, being constantly
beaten-up by the older lads when they come across him, leaving me locked in a poultry-pen miles from
home and watching him being whipped by his even-crazier father.

Christ... no wonder I grew up the way I am.
tinysurprised