Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Wars TFA: Do NOT mention those F#$%ing Droids
A sidequel of a fan fiction series I wrote..
Star wars: Those were the F#$%ing Droids
Star Wars: Gambler's hope
Star Wars: Flame Fried Ewok

(please note I never got to writing them just outlined them..lol)

As a star trek fan I understand how mad you are..
I do not think anyone has given the fans the love they deserve

In A galaxy far far away..

Our non hero was a storm trooper who the Jedi used their mind crap on..
In retaliation Vader ordered the storm troopers families killed as an example

Because those where the droids

What followed was a war of vengence against vader and several of the officers under his command..
by a former storm trooper

To get under Vaders skin our stormtrooper found vader's weakness
With the help of the Rebellion, to distract Vader

He stole the rotting body of Padmé Amidala and cybernetically animated it
Darth Vader was forced to kill the love of his life twice

Vader proceeded to hunt down the former Storm trooper
All the clues led back to a pre set area.

Our non hero managed to deploy an EMP grenade on vader frying the legendary Sith Lord's  armor and life support system
Using a shielded light saber our non hero stood over Vader about to dispose of Darth Vader once for all..

The Emperor intervened and saved Darth Vader..

On the suggestion of Admiral Thrawn, Emperor Palpatine spared the storm trooper..
Froozen in a cryro/ carbonite cross technology, our non hero awaits for the empire to need him again

Falling on the deck out of Carbonite section of the technology, a ginger haired, scarred man is checked by several medical droids..

"I see you only got older Thrawn.."

"Senior technician Corsica," The blue skinned admiral spoke with his hands behind his back..

Taking slow breath as armored storm troopers kneel with rifles leveled on the former storm trooper..

A female in madalorian Armor shakes her head, "Thrawn.. this is your secret weapon.."

"Fett.. You are like your father in one regard.." The Blue skinned Grand Admiral's red eyes shown, "You are looking at the only non force user to almost kill Darth Vader.. The emperor himself had to intervene to save vader's life.."

The man stands up as the storm troopers swallow hard..

"Right now he is plotting his escape.. Corsica.. No need to.." Grand Admiral Thrawn snaps his fingers, "You wish to continue your war on the Jedi of the skywalker line.. The Empire needs that.."

Looking at the gear tossed on the ground in front of him, "What.. How long have I been froozen.."

Thrawn looks out of an observation deck, "Vader.. Aka.. anakin Sky walker killed the emperor and died of injuries after the battle.. His death was due in part to the fact you fried most of his systems.. The new suit he was wearing was not as advanced.. So it was not able to sustain the force blast the Emperor fried it with.."

The Female Fett looked at Admiral Thrawn, "This.. This waste of a creature took down Darth Vader.."

Thrawn did not turn around, "Vader had two children.. With the woman you dug up and animated.. She was there mother.." Turning as he tossed a pad, "His grandson turned to the dark side and.. Well is just like his grandfather.."

Corsica picked up the pad, "Blue skin why did you not let the emperor kill me.."

"It was a waste of talent.." Thrawn soothed a creature around his neck, "I could not let talent go to waste.. I had the control implants removed.. You have a few cybernetics.. Anakin did a number on you.."

Reading this pad, "No leash..." Reading the name on the pad, "Ben Solo.. Is this .." Seeing the masked version, "Is a skywalker?" Reading the pad, "This first order.. Is what the empire became? Then who do you work for?"

A flash of lightening makes Corsica wince, as an evil cackle fills the air..

Fett turns towards the other end as a shadowy figure floats in a chair.. "What the F#$%!"

"The Real Emperor did not die at Endor," Admiral Thrawn spoke coldly.. " also did not order Vader to kill your family.. Vader and his bloodline are palgue on the galaxy.."

The chair floats forward as Corsica is raised into the air..

A creature walks out scarred as Corsica is wide eyed, "You.. You.."

"Yousa thought Isa was a fool," An evil laughter escapes from the gungan.. 

"Senator Binks of Naboo," Corsica is choked immediately..

"Darth Plagueis.. Senior Technician Corsica.." The sith lord laughs, "It has been ages since I heard that name.. So my apprentice had you turned into a popsickle.." Lauging as the dark side of the force reached out, "I will hide him from the force sensitives and mind scans.. " After lightening crackles around Corsica, "Your future is now muddy as are the effects of your actions.."

"Thank you Emperor," Grand Admiral thrawn watched as Darth Plagueis held Corsica..

"How interesting.. So the force has a say after all," Jar Jar Binks/ slash Darth Plagueis floated back to his chair.. "So much hate and anger.. It is refreashing... Yes Refreshing indeed.."

Admiral Thrawn looks at Darth Plagueis, "Has a say after all?"

"Have you not ever wondered which former Jedi he killed for the lightsaber he used on vader?" Darth Plagueis laughs, "So that was the end of Vaders Apprentice.."

Corsica smiles evilly as the guards swallow hard..