Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Homeland Warning!
Could this be what we can expect as a "distraction" in the days ahead as the Elite are taken down?   It doesn't sound good.

They've been predicting attacks by drones for months.
But that is only common-sense.
Anyone can buy and operate a drone and to load a drone with Nitroglycerine packed in styrofoam and fly it into a crowd would be easy.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Have you seen/heard anything about the "Q" topic on 4Chan @"guohua"?  If not, let me bring you up to speed.

This guy, Q is posting questions that gets the reader to search for the answer. It all ties in to what is going on right now, which appears to be the Elite/Cabal being taken down.  He said SA (Saudi Arabia) would be first, which we have seen this week, and the U.S. is next.  It looks like Hillary and BO are targeted here.  They are also going to the EU and Asia, I believe, but it will be one place at a time.

Q said by the time Pres. Trump gets back from his overseas trip we would be living in a different world.  He also said to look for lots of distractions in the MSM as this is happening here. So, I was wondering if they plan on doing something major using a drone as one of the distractions?
(11-10-2017, 10:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Have you seen/heard anything about the "Q" topic on 4Chan @"guohua"?  If not, let me bring you up to speed.

This guy, Q is posting questions that gets the reader to search for the answer. It all ties in to what is going on right now, which appears to be the Elite/Cabal being taken down.  He said SA (Saudi Arabia) would be first, which we have seen this week, and the U.S. is next.  It looks like Hillary and BO are targeted here.  They are also going to the EU and Asia, I believe, but it will be one place at a time.

Q said by the time Pres. Trump gets back from his overseas trip we would be living in a different world.  He also said to look for lots of distractions in the MSM as this is happening here. So, I was wondering if they plan on doing something major using a drone as one of the distractions?
Ahhhhhhh, NO! We don't have a TV.
(11-10-2017, 10:30 PM)guohua Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 10:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Have you seen/heard anything about the "Q" topic on 4Chan @"guohua"?  If not, let me bring you up to speed.

Ahhhhhhh, NO! We don't have a TV.

No need for a t.v. Ms. @"guohua".  I have a thread here about it.  Called, Let's go down the rabbit hole.  It's VERY interesting. I would be interested in hearing your and Mr. G's take on it.  Maybe you and Mr. G. can help us figure out some of the codes he's using.   tinybiggrin
My husband says that Mr. Q needs to get Back-On his Mod-Modifiers Meds.
He's needs to stop seeing CIA and The Dark Government Finger Prints on Everything.

We can look at your information you have through this Channel 4 when we have some time.
(11-11-2017, 01:38 AM)guohua Wrote: My husband says that Mr. Q needs to get Back-On his Mod-Modifiers Meds.
He's needs to stop seeing CIA and The Dark Government Finger Prints on Everything.

We can look at your information you have through this Channel 4 when we have some time.

Thank you. I can tell you that so far there have been things he said would happen before they did, and what he said checked out. Several people have validated he is for real.