Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another UK IS Problem...
Well, they're still scooping them up in the UK and I'm glad to see the 'No Borders' policy was a real good idea.
mediumfacepalm
Quote:Couple guilty of homemade bomb terror attack plot.

'A man and woman have been found guilty of plotting a "devastating" terror attack in the UK using a homemade bomb.
Food factory worker Munir Mohammed, 36, from Derby, and pharmacist Rowaida El-Hassan, 33, from north-west London,
also exchanged messages about ricin.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3069]

The Old Bailey heard asylum seeker Mohammed signed up for a "new job in the UK", while messaging an IS commander
via Facebook. He used El-Hassan's chemical knowledge after they met on a dating website.

Sue Hemming, from the Crown Prosecution Service, said the couple were "clearly attracted to each other through their
support for Daesh's [IS's] violent ideology and its intolerance of those who do not subscribe to its views".
"They planned to kill and injure innocent people in the UK and had the mind-set, the methodology and almost all the material
needed for Mohammed to carry out an attack," she said.

"Both will be in prison, where they cannot plot together and will no longer be a danger to the public."
At the time of his arrest in December 2016, Mohammed had two of the three components needed for TATP explosives, as
well as manuals on how to make explosives, mobile phone detonators as well as the deadly poison ricin.

The trial heard Mohammed, originally from Eritrea, who lived in Sudan for some time before coming to the UK,
investigated making poison while working at a supermarket ready meals factory.
The court was also told that he was using a sophisticated false documents to access services and work in the UK illegally.

Judge Michael Topolski QC remanded the pair in custody and warned them they faced jail when they are sentenced on 22
February.

The judge told Mohammed: "You have been convicted of planning a potentially devastating terrorist attack by creating an
explosive device and deploying it somewhere in the UK targeting those you regarded as enemies of the Islamic State.
"Rowaida El-Hassan, you share the extremist mindset with Munir Mohammed and you were ideologically motivated to
provide him with support, motivation and assistance.

"You knew he was engaging and planning an attack. You knew he was planning an explosion to kill and maim innocent people
in the cause of Islamic State." Mohammed, of Leopold Street, Derby, was unanimously convicted of preparing terrorist acts
between November 2015 and December 2016.

His co-accused El-Hassan, of Willesden Lane, north-west London, was convicted of the same charge by a majority of 10 to
one jurors...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Explanation: Anybody can be radicalized ... just need the right triggers and boom ..ones mind goes over the edge of reason and one finds oneself becoming that monster that Nietchz talks about when staring into an abyss be very careful because the abyss will stare back into you and also be very careful when hunting monsters that one does not end up also a monster.

Personal Disclosure: I am glad that these radicals got served some form of justice before they had applied their evil intent fully. Lives were saved and I suppose that is something to be very grateful for. But I do question whether it is IS[is] OR Islam in general? ... although connected at the hip they are not the same creature.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(01-08-2018, 10:45 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Anybody can be radicalized ... just need the right triggers and boom ..ones mind goes over the edge of reason and one finds oneself becoming that monster that Nietchz talks about when staring into an abyss be very careful because the abyss will stare back into you and also be very careful when hunting monsters that one does not end up also a monster.

Personal Disclosure: I am glad that these radicals got served some form of justice before they had applied their evil intent fully. Lives were saved and I suppose that is something to be very grateful for. But I do question whether it is IS[is] OR Islam in general? ... although connected at the hip they are not the same creature.

Not everyone can take a life even to save their own, others can. Arm 200 people and put them in a life threatening situation and 180 of them would die. 

Everyone sees what they want to see.
(01-09-2018, 03:48 PM)Grace Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 10:45 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Anybody can be radicalized ... just need the right triggers and boom ..ones mind goes over the edge of reason and one finds oneself becoming that monster that Nietchz talks about when staring into an abyss be very careful because the abyss will stare back into you and also be very careful when hunting monsters that one does not end up also a monster.

Not everyone can take a life even to save their own, others can. Arm 200 people and put them in a life threatening situation and 180 of them would die. 

Everyone sees what they want to see.
I belive the mistake the West makes is trying to understand islam with "western eyes".
Islam does not work like anything the west can understand, islam was designed to embrace the culture it started from. People that the west call "radicalized" are not, they are just been muslims. Islam hates everything that is not islam, and hates the west with a hate that cannot be understood by the people of the west. Are there good muslims, I say no, but there are very many people who are trying to take the hate out of Islam, and I can only hope they can do it. 
There is no radical islam, there is no moderat islam, there is only islam.
nice
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(01-09-2018, 05:28 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I belive the mistake the West makes is trying to understand islam with "western eyes".
Islam does not work like anything the west can understand, islam was designed to embrace the culture it started from. People that the west call "radicalized" are not, they are just been muslims. Islam hates everything that is not islam, and hates the west with a hate that cannot be understood by the people of the west. Are there good muslims, I say no, but there are very many people who are trying to take the hate out of Islam, and I can only hope they can do it. 

I don't know who you are, many here knew me before.... did you know me when I was Muslim?

If you did, a good way to explain it is by using myself as an example. People (westerners) saw me when I was a practicing Muslim as a "moderate"... but there was nothing moderate about me.. I was as radical as they come, from a Muslim perspective...

Those who are fighting against the rise of extremism in Islam, it is THEY who are the true extremists - those who the west sees as radical Muslims - your right... it is THEY who are just practing Islam and are anything but radical in Muslim lands.

It is also they who are winning the war inside Islam - not those who are like me.

If you didn't know me before I apostasized though, that likely will make no sense to you... lol.. I feel like I say the same thing continually though, trying not to be too repetitive here..
(01-10-2018, 01:56 AM)Grace Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 05:28 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I belive the mistake the West makes is trying to understand islam with "western eyes".

I don't know who you are, many here knew me before.... did you know me when I was Muslim?

If you did, a good way to explain it is by using myself as an example. People (westerners) saw me when I was a practicing Muslim as a "moderate"... but there was nothing moderate about me.. I was as radical as they come, from a Muslim perspective...

Those who are fighting against the rise of extremism in Islam, it is THEY who are the true extremists - those who the west sees as radical Muslims - your right... it is THEY who are just practing Islam and are anything but radical in Muslim lands.

It is also they who are winning the war inside Islam - not those who are like me.

If you didn't know me before I apostasized though, that likely will make no sense to you... lol.. I feel like I say the same thing continually though, trying not to be too repetitive here..
About me , lets just say that after years of training and teaching muslims I have a very good understanding of how they think. For example I was often told that the only true muslims are people born muslims , people who become muslims as adults are never to be trusted but can be used as canon fodder.
Even Western muslims are seen as second class, thats why so many British born muslims who went to fight where never accepted. Its a closed club.
(01-10-2018, 03:06 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 01:56 AM)Grace Wrote:

About me , lets just say that after years of training and teaching muslims I have a very good understanding of how they think. For example I was often told that the only true muslims are people born muslims , people who become muslims as adults are never to be trusted but can be used as canon fodder.
Even Western muslims are seen as second class, thats why so many British born muslims who went to fight where never accepted. Its a closed club.

This is actually very very true.