Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
More pedo priests.  I knew there were lots of these evil people, but I had no idea so many were involved in the church.  300 more have been named by victims.
Excellent hiding place, I suppose.

[Image: merlin_146745309_20ac0838-3fee-43bc-93aa...&auto=webp]

Quote:By Liam Stack [*][url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnyti.ms%2F2UzGprf&text=Catholic%20Church%20in%20Texas%20Names%20Nearly%20300%20Priests%20Accused%20of%20Sex%20Abuse]

[*]
The Roman Catholic Church in Texas on Thursday released the names of almost 300 priests who it said had been credibly accused of child sex abuse over nearly eight decades.
[*]
The action was the latest in a wave of disclosures by the church as it faces a series of federal and state investigations into its handling of sexual misconduct.
[*]
The names were posted online by all 15 of the state’s dioceses and followed the publication in August of a bombshell report on clerical sex abuse by the Pennsylvania attorney general that has spurred investigations of the church in more than a dozen other states.
Cardinal Daniel DiNardo, the Archbishop of Galveston-Houston and the president of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, said in a statement on Thursday that releasing the names of the accused was the right thing to do.

“The bishops of Texas have decided to release the names of these priests at this time because it is right and just and to offer healing and hope to those who have suffered,” the cardinal said. “On behalf of all who have failed in this regard, I offer my sincerest apology. Our church has been lacerated by this wound and we must take action to heal it.”
[*]
There are an estimated 8.5 million Catholics in Texas, according to the Texas Catholic Conference of Bishops, making it one of the most heavily Catholic states in the country. The church there has been in a state of crisis since dozens of local and federal agents raided the offices of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston in November as part of an investigation into a sexual abuse case.
Roman Catholic leaders in Texas on Thursday identified nearly 300 clergy members accused of sexually abusing children. Cardinal Daniel DiNardo of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, pictured, said the names were released “because it is right and just and to offer healing and hope to those who have suffered.”CreditCreditKevin Lamarque/Reuters
[*]
Read the full article: Catholic Church in Texas Names Nearly 300 Priests Accused of Sex Abuse

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-01-2019, 08:37 PM