Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
(01-01-2019, 02:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: Anyone who thinks Mystic Wanderer tends to see evil that isn't there... watch this.
Oh it's organised alright, and sexual-trafficking is still embedded in the establishment.

Ignore the title, it's not about Tommy Robinson, it's about what he's aware of and fighting
against. Andrew Norfolk -the person in the video, is a British Journalist for The Times and
a true breath of fresh air.

Thank you for sharing the video @"BIAD".   Thank all that is good that this man never gave up on bringing this information out to the public.
I feel we've come a long way in bringing awareness to the public, but it's just too horrific for most people to actually read through the story. They see the headline and move on.
People need to read them, see the evil being perpetuated on children, and get passionate about stopping it.  I pray the day will come when all these sex organizations are taken down. 2018 saw a real good year in putting many, many of these criminals behind bars.

I used to make a post in this thread every time I saw an arrest, but it got to the point there was at least one story every day with multiple arrests. It still continues.  Who knew so much of this evil against our children existed? 
We're still taking them down, and we won't stop until it's safe for our children again.

In the meantime, unfortunately, we have to keep this in the face of the public.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-01-2019, 05:54 PM