Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
Quote:'Wrong to ignore' ethnicity of grooming gangs - Javid.

'Home Secretary Sajid Javid has defended highlighting the ethnicity of some grooming gangs.
The home secretary faced criticism for a tweet earlier this year referring to "sick Asian paedophiles".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4983]

But speaking on BBC Radio 4 Today, Mr Javid -who has Pakistani heritage -said that ignoring the
ethnicity of abusers gives "oxygen" to extremists. He said he wanted officials researching the causes
of gang-based exploitation to leave "no stone unturned".

Asked by the British-Pakistani novelist Kamila Shamsie, who was guest-editing the Today programme,
whether he was concerned that his comments may have fuelled hate crimes, he said he was "very much
aware of the need for politicians to be careful with their language".

But he said: "When it comes to gang-based child exploitation it is self-evident to anyone who cares to look
that if you look at all the recent high-profile cases there is a high proportion of men that have Pakistani
heritage."...'

Someone please explain to me. The concern of a society's anger of a degenerate act performed by particular
section of a particular-ethnicity outweighs the crime of gang-rape and sodomy of children both in and outside
that race, creed or culture...?

I'm missing something here. I would've assumed the vile act, organised by males of a particular skin-colour
(white, black or brown) and ignored due that pigmentation by the authorities would be the focus of Mr. Javid's
task.

If such crimes are being perfomed within a community -and the community is aware of it, then shaming that
community into assisting to stop these crimes isn't a big-thing. It's happened before in many towns around
the UK that were predominantly white.

If Mr. Javid is unsure, he could maybe seek advice from the young girl or boy being drugged, abused and
transported around into mainly Pakistani communities.

Quote:'...Grooming gangs have recently been convicted in Huddersfield, Oxford, and Rotherham.
Mr Javid said: "There could be -I'm not saying that there are -there could be some cultural reasons from the
communities that these men came from that could lead to this kind of behaviour."...'

Are you f*ckin' kidding me?!!!! Is this an admission that one of the arteries of multiculturalism, migration from
poorer countries and certain religious dogma, hold a view that child abuse isn't frowned upon?!
Or is it just a common standard that some people don't want?

Quote:'....The home secretary has ordered research into the "characteristics and contexts" of gangs abusing children,
arguing that ignoring issues such as ethnicity is more likely to fuel the far-right...'

Or to put it another way, Mr. Javid is suggesting that there's a link that connects some Pakistani men's penchant
for sexually molesting children and that other non-raping people might become angry with the deliberate ignoring
of the link due to being called racist.
But forgive me, that's how a man talks.

Quote:'...He said: "When I'm asking my officials to go away and do research to look into the causes of gang-based
child exploitation, then I want them to leave no stone unturned and to look at everything.

"For me to rule something out just because it would be considered sensitive would be wrong.
"If I had ignored it, or been seen to ignore it, that is exactly what I think extremists would like to see in this country.
It would give them oxygen and I refuse to do that."...'

Sensitivity... not the feelings of the child, the parent of that child or a society that repels such behavior.
No, the sensitive views of gang-raping taxi-drivers and his mates are the paramount concerns.
Extremists, a word used instead of saying 'people who think kiddy-f*cking is wrong'. I tell yer', we're so-far from
the track we're supposed to be on.

It's frowned at to stop something because of what a person looks like and not his/her intentions. Something many
of us left behind when adulthood came along. This world has a lot of growing-up to do.

Quote:'...Mr Javid was also asked about the decision to strip some offenders with dual citizenship of their British nationality
and deport them to Pakistan, where there is no sex offenders' register and they may abuse more victims.
He said there was a "very high bar" on such decisions, which were usually only taken in cases of terrorism...'

Yeah, why send the crime and its perpetrator back to its country of origin, when you can share the buggering and
forced-pregnancy in two countries. Diversity means being confident that you can rape in a rainy country or a land
where people shit in the street.

Quote:'...Mr Javid said: "I'm the British home secretary and my job is to protect the British public, to do what I think is right to
protect the British public. That's my number one job."...'
BBC:

What does 'bland' mean...? Who is Captain Obvious? 'I do this job and my title reflects this job... I think I should do
this job... it's my main job...'

mediumfacepalm

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by BIAD - 12-26-2018, 02:00 PM