Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
(08-11-2018, 10:01 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I agree fully with Gouhua, a person with her "knowledge" would never be let tell her story. Also the term "cognitive dissonance" is not some thing a person of her back ground would use. 
This one I dont belive, its very possible the young person has been abused at some point and has retreated into this fantasy world.

You're right, after I plugged that phrase into my Chinese to English translator and asked my husband, I agree with you.
It basically means.
In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values.
(from my translator)

From my husband, "She can't be trusted to tell the truth about events that actually happened."

We both agree with you @"Wallfire" that she was abused in her past or currently, my husband thinks she may feel quilt for the abuse as she may have actually welcomed it or encouraged it and is telling a story to change the circumstances of the actual act so she sees herself as the Unwilling Victim.
Just Our Humble Opinion
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by guohua - 08-11-2018, 07:28 PM