Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
I don't remember if I've posted this in a different article or not. So, in case I missed it...

Quote:HARRISBURG (AP) — Pennsylvania's highest court says a landmark grand jury report identifies more than 300 "predator priests" in six of the state's Roman Catholic dioceses.

The Supreme Court issued a unanimous ruling Friday allowing the report on clergy child sexual abuse and allegations of cover-up efforts to be made public. But the names of priests and others who have challenged the findings will be blacked out in at least the initial version to be released.

The court wants the redaction process to be completed by Aug. 8, when the 900-page report is expected to be made public.
The court says it will still consider the challenges by some priests and others who say their constitutional rights to their reputations and to due process of law are being violated.

And we have more!  This person made a list of all the names of pedophiles in Washington DC. 
How did we ever allow it to get this bad?   tinybighuh 

I'll just post the link and you can go look for yourself.  LOTS OF NAMES!

https://www.docdroid.net/nVnhkza/pedophi...ton-dc.txt

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-31-2018, 03:28 PM