Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
Isn't this interesting?!  Now they're showing in plain site that the sheriff's dept. in CA is involved in pedophilia.

I'm at a loss anymore. (Walks off stage shaking head.)

Quote:The FBI publication of January 31, 2007, (U) Symbols and Logos Used by Pedophiles to Identify Sexual Preferences, states:

Quote:“Pedophiles…are using various types of identification logos or symbols to recognize one another and distinguish their sexual preferences…. These symbols have been etched into rings and formed into pendants, and have also been found imprinted on coins.”
Below are the symbols for “boy lover”, “girl lover” and “child lover” pedophiles, according to the FBI. Note especially the triangle-shaped symbol for “boy lover” on the far left:

[Image: fbi-pedophile-symbols.jpg?w=500&h=256]
Below is the Los Angeles County Sheriff badge (source). I’ve circled in red the “boy lover” spiral triangles.

[Image: los-angeles-county-sheriff-badge.jpg?w=500]

Nor is the above image of an out-dated badge.
Below is a screenshot I took of the banner on the current website of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s department:

[Image: los-angeles-county-sheriffs-department-w....jpg?w=500]
Given the 2007 FBI manual on pedophile symbols and logos, please ask yourself why the L.A. County Sheriff still has that badge with the “boy lover” symbol.
Now we know why the Los Angeles police won’t do anything about the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood, which is a far worse problem than the #MeToo sexual abuse of women.

Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-11-2018, 04:47 PM