Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
This is a VERY interesting account of Isaac Kappy, who has blown the whistle on some very big names in the pedophile circles.  Read this, then watch his periscope on Twitter if you have an account there.

Isaac Kappy Blows the Whistle on the #PartyMonsters. #Hollyweird #GreatAwakening #Pizzagate #Pedogate #NOMORE
According to Hollywood insiders, the people below are all pedophiles.  Do you see your favorite actor?  It may be hard to accept, but they are being exposed and their future doesn't look too bright.

Tom Hanks has a very weird Twitter page thread. Lots and lots of posts showing a single child's shoe lying on the ground. Some say this is a code for a child abduction/trafficking taking place.
If you have a Twitter account, go check out his page threads.  SICK!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4236]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wait, there's more!  It's good to see these victims having the courage to come out and tell the world about their experience.
My sincere gratitude goes out to them for helping the world wake up to this evil so we can stop it.

Quote:The Satanic Pedophilia Network

which underlies the New World Order was again exposed in the last few months by another brave whistleblower. Australian woman Fiona Barrett showed a ton of courage in going public at a Sydney press conference in October 2015 and naming names.

Fiona, a former victim of Satanic ritual abuse and part of an international VIP pedophile ring, not only exposed the existence of the Satanic pedophilia network and its international child trafficking ring, but actually named 3 former Australian Prime Ministers and 1 former US President as perpetrators. She reveals that this network, composed of famous actors, celebrities, judges, politicians and other high-flyers, has infiltrated all the key organizations and institutions in Australia – just as it has in the US and Britain.

Jumping ahead to the names...

Quote:-Antony Kidman (actress Nicole Kidman’s father) (Nicole Kidman is a victim of the ring too, but was nasty towards fellow victim Fiona);
– Dr. John Gittinger (Lithuanian Nazi concentration camp guard and CIA agent);
– Actor Bruce Spence;
– Former US President Richard Nixon;
– Former Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam;
– Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke;
– Former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating;
– Former Australian Minister of Education Kim Beazley Sr.;
– Former NSW Premier Bob Carr;
– Former Australian cricketer Richie Benaud;
– US Evangelist Pastor Billy Graham;
– Ted Turner (CNN).

You can read more about the type of ritual abuse she endured here: Source

This link will take you to pictures she drew showing the abuse done to her.

WARNING!!!!  ADULTS ONLY!!! 

https://pedophilesdownunder.com/hang-on-...-drawings/

How horrible this is to see!  And to imagine there are children who are experiencing this NOW!  This is why it's so important to spread the word, wake people up, make your voice heard!  We can't allow this to continue.  We just can't!   tinycrying
The DOJ now has a specific section that is dedicated for child crime news called Project Safe Childhood.
This should start to fill up fast.

Bookmark it.

I don't remember if I've posted this in a different article or not. So, in case I missed it...

Quote:HARRISBURG (AP) — Pennsylvania's highest court says a landmark grand jury report identifies more than 300 "predator priests" in six of the state's Roman Catholic dioceses.

The Supreme Court issued a unanimous ruling Friday allowing the report on clergy child sexual abuse and allegations of cover-up efforts to be made public. But the names of priests and others who have challenged the findings will be blacked out in at least the initial version to be released.

The court wants the redaction process to be completed by Aug. 8, when the 900-page report is expected to be made public.
The court says it will still consider the challenges by some priests and others who say their constitutional rights to their reputations and to due process of law are being violated.

And we have more!  This person made a list of all the names of pedophiles in Washington DC. 
How did we ever allow it to get this bad?   tinybighuh 

I'll just post the link and you can go look for yourself.  LOTS OF NAMES!

https://www.docdroid.net/nVnhkza/pedophi...ton-dc.txt
Quote:A DISTURBING child prostitution ring in which more than 250 young women and girls were branded with tattoos by their “owners” has been busted in dramatic raids over the past week.

Sounds similar to NIXVM. Probably one of their sub-organizations. Don't quote me on that, I'm just saying... tinybighuh

Quote:Colombian cops have now arrested 18 people — including Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello who is known as “Madame” — were charged with the sexual exploitation of more than 250 women and girls.

The glamorous alleged ringleader, who has been pictured showing off huge wads of cash and posing in a bikini on luxury yachts, is said to have run the sick operation along with several unnamed Israelis in the popular Colombian resort of Cartagena.

The Colombian attorney general’s office alleges that the young girls and women were lured to the resort under the pretence of working as models there.

The unnamed ring of leaders allegedly raped and tattooed all their victims, aged between 14 and 17 years old. Ms Campos Puello allegedly found the girls who were living in poor neighbourhoods in Colombia and Venezuela.

[Image: a21eab8fb1fe9c0b66c382e027dfe61f?width=316]
Ms Campos Puello pictured with wads of cash. Picture: CEN/australscopeSource:australscope

Traffickers allegedly preyed on girls and women living in Cartagena’s slums, promising them jobs and offering to arrange their passports and visas.

“When the victims arrived to the country where they hoped to work, they came across a very different reality,” the Attorney-General’s office said. “They were stripped of their documents, locked up and exploited sexually.”

Once they were trapped, raped and branded, the girls were showcased in catalogues and forced to attend sick sex parties in hotels and on luxury yachts.

Colombian police allege Ms Campos Puello introduced the girls to the clients and, before each event, she would always select the best-suited girls from the ring’s list.

Following the dramatic arrests over the weekend, Colombia’s President-elect Ivan Duque has pledged to step up efforts to fight sex trafficking in Cartagena — which is massively popular with tourists.

[Image: 1034128bc75a9005a59ce5d63eb4c861?width=316]
The ring is said to have enslaved over 250 girls. Picture: CEN/australscopeSource:australscope

Ms Campos Puello is among those charged.

Those arrested over the weekend include foreigners, hotel owners, policemen and a navy captain.
Charges include recruiting and selling girls aged 14 to 17 into the sex trade in Cartagena and abroad, and forcing them to have sex with locals and tourists.

Cartagena, on the country’s Caribbean coast, attracts hundreds of thousands of foreign tourists a year to visit its colonial-era ramparts and squares.

However, the three-day sting operation, which ended on Sunday, has also exposed rampant child sex abuse.
“We will not allow Cartagena to become a sexual tourism destination,” Mr Duque tweeted on Monday, promising to “attack human trafficking and the exploitation of women in our cities and tourist destinations.”

In separate tweets, Mr Duque, who takes over the presidency on August 7, said those found guilty should receive the maximum prison sentences possible — up to 40 years — to help prevent such “atrocious” crimes from recurring.

[Image: 1475dba8a232a425e1b55ab55f840007]
“Madame” Campos Puello is said to have hired the girls from poor neighbourhoods in Columbia and Venezuela before forcing them into prostitution. Picture: CEN/australscopeSource:australscope

Over six months leading up to the bust, police and prosecutors collected evidence using hidden cameras in tourist areas, including hotels, squares and streets.

In a statement, the Attorney-General’s office described the victims as “real slaves of the 21st century”.

I'd say the Navy Officer below is going to have a bad day, or maybe MANY bad days ahead.

Quote:Prosecutors are also investigating the “abhorrent” case of a navy captain who, they alleged, had accepted the charges against him.

“There is abundant evidence that indicates that he located girls under the age of 14 on social networks, abused them, bought their silence, and ordered them to tattoo his name on parts of their bodies,” the Attorney-General’s office said.

Source: Colombian authorities bust sickening child sex ring

Disgusting! tinyok
Here's another pair of disgusting turds...

Quote:Welsh Government lawyer and PC jailed for child sex abuse.

'A police officer who raped a toddler has been jailed along with a Welsh Government lawyer for his part in child sex abuse.
South Wales Police officer Dean Roberts got 12 years after admitting one count of rape and five indecent assaults.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4281]
John Ryan-Guess and Dean Roberts met in an online chat room.

Lawyer John Ryan-Guess was handed 20 years for 37 charges, including sexual assault and making indecent images.
Cardiff Crown Court heard Ryan-Guess, 43, also admitted aiding and abetting Roberts to commit sexual assault.
The pair had met on an online chat forum called Kik.

Prosecutor James Wilson said Ryan-Guess also filmed young girls in public, including at a supermarket and a swimming pool.
After police found videos on his phone of him carrying out sexual assaults on children, he told officers he had been interested
in young girls all his life and found them arousing.

Ryan-Guess, who no longer works for the Welsh Government, found out about the Kik online messenger service where he
shared thousands of images, as well as one live stream of him abusing a child.
He said he felt Kik "normalised" his behaviour because he could chat to and share material with like-minded people.

Recorder of Cardiff Eleri Rees called him a "sexual predator" who took "any opportunity" to offend.

She said his offences escalated from voyeurism to touching and "it would have been a matter of time" before he raped a
child had he not been caught. In a victim impact statement, the mother of one of his victims said she felt "tormented" by
the knowledge he had preyed on her daughter.
She said her daughter was having therapy to try and come to terms with what happened.

'Dangerous'
Roberts, 48, from Bridgend, who was a serving police officer when caught, also admitted possessing and distributing
indecent material of his assaults.

The court heard Ryan-Guess and Roberts discussed abusing a girl and indecent images of her were shared on the site.
Roberts and Ryan-Guess also met for what was described as a "sexual encounter".
The judge told Roberts: "You are dangerous and pose a significant risk."

South Wales Police Det Supt Wendy Gunney said: "The two people responsible for the appalling abuse of a number of
very young children have now been brought to justice.

"The investigation uncovered extremely disturbing child abuse evidence and the guilty pleas have ensured that the jury
were spared from viewing evidence that would have been extremely traumatic."
The NSPCC has called for "tough measures" to make social media companies do more to protect children online.
A spokesman added: "Abusers increasingly use the internet not only to target and groom their young victims, but to
communicate with each other.

"This case shows again how sickening child abuse footage is often shared within groups of like-minded offenders."...'
SOURCE:

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
It's a sad day when parents sell their own children on the internet, or The Dark web to be more exact.
Quote:German couple convicted of selling son to pedophiles on dark web
The Darknet, Really? Yes, the Darknet is a Place where you go if you're into a lot of illegal transactions. 

Quote:BERLIN -- A German mother and her partner were convicted Tuesday over the repeated rape of the woman's young son and for selling him for sex on the internet. They were sentenced to prison in a case that has horrified the country.

News agency dpa reported that the Freiburg state court in southwestern Germany sentenced the woman, who has been identified only as Berrin T. in line with German privacy rules, to 12½ years in prison for rape, sexual abuse and forced prostitution.

Her partner, Christian L., was sentenced to 12 years. The court ruled that the man, who had a previous conviction for child abuse, must remain in preventive custody after serving his sentence.

The 48-year-old woman and 39-year-old man were accused of repeatedly abusing and raping the boy, now 10, and selling him to other men on the darknet, an area of the internet that can be visited only by using special software, for more than two years.
The abuse was filmed.

The pair and six others were arrested last fall. Several men have already been convicted in separate trials.
Source
Well at least six other Creeps were arrested.
This author at the AP needs to educate his or her self about accessing the Darknet, they state you need Special Software, that is Completely Wrong!
My husband and I do visit the darknet, we have contacts there that we've known for years and they are often in the Shadowy World still.

Now this author also mention the Deep Web.
Interested? You need to be aware that on the Darknet, that is where a lot of illegal actions and people that if you met on the street you'd run from.

First you need to understand that the Darknet and Dark web are both the same.
Secondly the Deep Web or Deepnet are the same just different names.

The dark net is more dangerous though, not a nice playground.

The difference between the darknet and the deep web is in the information that Google and Bing refuses to report on you'll find at the Deep Web.
You won't find Google relate articles to much on the darknet!
Dark Web or Darknet, where there are sites that sell drugs, hacking software, counterfeit money, guns and Children to it appears.
If you'd like to explore the Darknet / Dark Web it's easy.
Go here: Link
Remember the Darknet or Dark Net is where Evil does Reside. Be careful.

The Dark web is actually the Very Best place to go anything Google or Bing refuses to tell you or Blocks.
Actually this is a good site to use for both the Darknet and the Deep Web. Link
Remember that you'll need to download the Tor Browser here: Link

Damn, Sorry, maybe to much information.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
WARNING!
THIS VIDEO IS FOR ADULTS ONLY, AND DEEPLY DISTURBING!

Quote:This video contains graphic descriptions of violence against children. Please scroll down for an in-depth trigger warning below. I was born in Central Texas in 1996 into a CIA child snuff ring known as Uncle Sam's Snuff Factory, aka The Genocide Factory due to its participation in the systematic extermination of children of color that the United States military has been perpetrating for many, many years. There, alongside many others, I suffered Hell on Earth and while I have escaped, my life is still in flames. Most people, including mental health professionals, are oblivious to the world in which we survivors live and react out of violence, not compassion, when confronted with the deepest aspects of human suffering. The cognitive dissonance is overwhelming for them, so they reject the victims with the crimes. And the crimes continue.
If you are a survivor, I applaud you for your strength and will to live. If you are an ally, I thank you from the deepest place in my heart. And if this information is new to you, or you have yet to open your heart, I ask of you only one thing: to look and have compassion. If millions of children have the strength to endure these horrors, then perhaps you at least have the strength to listen when one of us survives to speak about it.

Trigger warning: CIA child snuff trafficking, MK ULTRA / Monarch mind control (torture, drugging, dissociation), cultural disbelief, Deep Underground Military Bases, genocide, institutional white supremacy, propaganda, Generational Organized Crime, implied forced perpetration, PTSD, Polyfragmented DID, Exponential Fragmentation, grief, rescuing trafficked children, threat of human extinction outside of the underground and the rise of the NWO, graphic descriptions of violence against children involving cannibalism, torture and murder

I just sent over two hours watching and rewatching all her videos.

She is awful young, she also talks about her boyfriend playing video games in the same room and hopes you don't get bothered by the game controller making noise.

Sorry, but as she mentioned in one of her videos, she was born into an Elite Trafficer's family.
When asked to explain how the MK program works, she couldn't and said she wasn't making these videos to explain how the program works, but she was reaching out to survivors.

OK, a girl with a shave head that has started her own Youtube Channel, Why, to expose the Evil Government/CIA?
I call Bull-Shit!
If she was ever apart of any Snuff program or MK program, she would be in hiding for her life and not in her apartment, play videos game and making youtube videos when she is BORED!

Besides,,,,,,, Think about this, The Government Monitors the Web, Controls Most Content and Knows You IP Address, you think if anything she said was a threat or if others started to contact her and form a Support Group, you really think the CIA/NSA our Government would allow that!!??
She would disappear like she never existed.
I agree fully with Gouhua, a person with her "knowledge" would never be let tell her story. Also the term "cognitive dissonance" is not some thing a person of her back ground would use. 
This one I dont belive, its very possible the young person has been abused at some point and has retreated into this fantasy world.
(08-11-2018, 10:01 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I agree fully with Gouhua, a person with her "knowledge" would never be let tell her story. Also the term "cognitive dissonance" is not some thing a person of her back ground would use. 
This one I dont belive, its very possible the young person has been abused at some point and has retreated into this fantasy world.

You're right, after I plugged that phrase into my Chinese to English translator and asked my husband, I agree with you.
It basically means.
In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values.
(from my translator)

From my husband, "She can't be trusted to tell the truth about events that actually happened."

We both agree with you @"Wallfire" that she was abused in her past or currently, my husband thinks she may feel quilt for the abuse as she may have actually welcomed it or encouraged it and is telling a story to change the circumstances of the actual act so she sees herself as the Unwilling Victim.
Just Our Humble Opinion
I think I have (or someone has) a thread on Harvey Weinstein and his pedo charges.  I can't locate it right now, so I'll just drop this here. 

Ugh... these people make me sick!   minusculepuke

[Image: harvey-weinstein-court-not-guilty-rape-c...410&crop=1]

Quote:A Manhattan federal judge has OK’d a lawsuit that accuses Harvey Weinstein of being a sex trafficker.

The judge gave the thumbs-up Tuesday to the suit, which was filed by aspiring British actress Kadian Noble, claiming that the “Shakespeare In Love” producer violated federal laws against sex trafficking when he lured her to his Cannes, France, hotel room with false promises of an acting role for the purpose of sex.

Weinstein sought to squash the civil lawsuit by arguing that letting it proceed “would unfairly expand the federal sex-trafficking statute to all sexual activity occurring between adults in which one party holds a superior position of power and influence,” court papers show.

Weinstein also claimed that Noble’s assertions that he engaged in a “commercial sex act” don’t apply to her case because nothing of value was exchanged.

Noble sued Weinstein last year, saying he set her up for an unwanted sexual encounter when they met in London, where he told her that “he had a role in mind for her and that ‘it will be good for you.’”

When they met again in February 2014 in Cannes, the movie producer asked Noble to come to the Le Majestic Hotel to discuss her film reel, the lawsuit said.

Instead, he began massaging her and instructed her to “walk up and down the room for him” as part of an “audition” before assaulting her in the bathroom, she claimed.

“Everything will be taken care of for you if you relax,” Noble claims he told her when she resisted his advances.
Judge Robert Sweet’s ruling noted that other courts have applied civil claims of sex trafficking to “defendants who have lured women, under false pretenses, with lucrative promises for sexual purposes.”

“Here the pattern of behavior … alleged a knowing and understanding that Harvey would use fraudulent means to entice Noble to engage in a sex act with him,” Sweet said.

“The promise of a film role, the interview … for the film role, and the assurances that ‘everything will be taken care of for you if you relax,’ including as he forced her to masturbate him, support this,” the judge said.

But the judge did agree to drop Weinstein’s brother, Robert Weinstein, as a defendant, saying that the lawsuit doesn’t successfully claim that he knew about his brother’s shenanigans.
Throw the book at him Judge!   smallslavedriver
This was just released and it's good news for some and bad news for the Catholic Pedrphiles and Rapist.
Quote:301 ‘Predator Priests’ Named In Pa. Grand Jury Sex Abuse Report: ‘They Were Raping Little Boys & Girls’
I'm not going to go into my thoughts on Organized Religion, most of you know how we feel.

Quote:PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — The long-awaited state grand jury report into sexual abuse in six Pennsylvania dioceses, including Pittsburgh and Greensburg, has finally been released.

The 884-page document, two years in the making, shines a light into the dark corners of these dioceses going back seven decades, exposing the predators and the efforts of their bishops to protect them.

“Today, the most comprehensive report on child sexual abuse within the church ever produced in our country was released,” Attorney General Josh Shapiro said. “Pennsylvanians can finally learn the extent of sexual abuse in these dioceses.
For the first time, we can all begin to understand the systematic cover up by church leaders that followed.

The abuse scarred every diocese. The cover up was sophisticated. The church protected the institution at all costs.”
 YES They did, by paying Hush Money and Moving the Pedrophiles to another church in another country so they could be protected and continue.

The Church Is Corrupt all the way to the Top!

Quote:The report cites 301 priests, clergy and lay teachers with credible allegations against them. There are 99 in the Diocese of Pittsburgh alone.
Of those 99, a group of four groomed and violently sexually assaulted young boys, said Shapiro.

“One boy was forced to stand on a bed in a rectory, strip naked and pose as Christ on the cross for the priests.
They took photos of their victim, adding them to a collection of child pornography which they produced and shared on church grounds,” Shapiro said.

Shapiro said the priests would mark their victims by giving them gifts.

“To make it easier to target their victims, the priests gave their favored boys gifts – gold crosses to wear as necklaces. The crosses were markings of which boys had been groomed for abuse,” Shapiro said.
Sick Bastards!
Quote:The report states:

Quote:“All victims were brushed aside, in every part of the state, by church leaders who preferred to protect the abusers and their institution above all. The main thing was not to help children, but to avoid scandal.”
“Priests were raping little boys and girls and the men of God who were responsible for them not only did nothing: they hid it all.”
“Diocesan administrators, including the Bishops, had knowledge of this conduct and yet priests were regularly placed in ministry after the Diocese was on notice that a complaint of child sexual abuse had been made. This conduct enabled offenders and endangered the welfare of children.”
Quote:Source
Reply to last post by Ms. G.

The Catholic Church is corrupt/evil to the core.  I pointed this out to someone the other day and I got my head chewed off.  People aren't ready to hear it, especially those who call themselves Catholic. They will defend their Pope/church just like the Liberals defend the evil and corrupt Obummer and Killary. 

These people are in for a very rude awakening.  I'm still going to post "enlightening" posts and do my part to wake them up before they are struck up side the head so hard that it breaks their neck.  Even if no one pays attention, at least I tried.
(08-15-2018, 01:21 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Reply to last post by Ms. G.

The Catholic Church is corrupt/evil to the core...

Quote:Child abuse including rape by hundreds of priests in Pennsylvania was covered up.

'Report finds that senior officials in the Catholic church dismissed serious assaults
as "horseplay and wrestling".

The abuse of more than 1,000 children for decades by hundreds of priests was systemically
covered up by church officials, , according to a report. It says the real number of victims in
Pennsylvania may be very much higher because records have been lost and some of those
abused may be afraid to come forward.

The report claims more than 300 clergy were involved in the abuse, but only two have been
charged, including one who has pleaded guilty.
The grand jury report says the current archbishop of Washington was involved in the cover-up.

In most cases the statute of limitations has expired, meaning charges cannot be brought.
Some of the alleged abusers have since died, retired or have been dismissed from the priesthood.

The assaults are said to have ranged from groping to rape, with most, but not all of the victims, boys.
In one case a boy was made to pose naked as if being crucified and then was photographed by a
group of priests who produced and shared child pornography on church grounds.

"We are sick over all the crimes that will go unpunished and uncompensated," the grand jury said.

At a news conference Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said church officials often dismissed
or ignored allegations of abuse. He said: "Church officials routinely and purposefully described the abuse
as horseplay and wrestling and inappropriate conduct. It was none of those things. It was child sexual abuse,
including rape."

He went on: "Priests were raping little boys and girls, and the men of God who were responsible for them
not only did nothing. They hid it all." The grand jury report accused Cardinal Donald Wuerl, who leads the
Washington archdiocese, of helping to protect abusive priests when he was Pittsburgh's bishop between
1988 and 2006.

Cardinal Wuerl has rejected the allegations insisting he had tried to stop the abuse.
"While I understand this report may be critical of some of my actions, I believe the report confirms that I
acted with diligence, with concern for the victims and to prevent future acts of abuse," he said in a statement.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4324]
Cardinal Donald Wuerl is accused of covering up abuse while Bishop of Pittsburgh.

"I sincerely hope that a just assessment of my actions, past and present, and my continuing commitment to
the protection of children will dispel any notions otherwise made by this report."...'
SOURCE:

The Devil is here.

Here's the PDF link to the Grand Jury Report... it's terrible and hints that the initial shouting of
organised child-abuse and trafficking has some merit.
LINK:

Quote:'....Special agents testified before us that they had identified a series of practices that regularly appeared,
in various configurations, in the diocesan files they had analyzed. It's like a playbook for concealing the truth:

First, make sure to use euphemisms rather than real words to describe the sexual assaults
in diocese documents. Never say "rape"; say "inappropriate contact" or "boundary issues."

Second, don't conduct genuine investigations with properly trained personnel. Instead,
assign fellow clergy members to ask inadequate questions and then make credibility
determinations about the colleagues with whom they live and work.

Third, for an appearance of integrity, send priests for "evaluation" at church -run psychiatric
treatment centers. Allow these experts to "diagnose" whether the priest was a pedophile, based
largely on the priest's "self -reports," and regardless of whether the priest had actually engaged in
sexual contact with a child.

Fourth, when a priest does have to be removed, don't say why. Tell his parishioners that
he is on "sick leave," or suffering from "nervous exhaustion." Or say nothing at all. 

Fifth, even if a priest is raping children, keep providing him housing and living expenses,
although he may be using these resources to facilitate more sexual assaults.

Sixth, if a predator's conduct becomes known to the community, don't remove him from
the priesthood to ensure that no more children will be victimized. Instead, transfer him to a new
location where no one will know he is a child abuser.

Finally and above all, don't tell the police. Child sexual abuse, even short of actual penetration,
is and has for all relevant times been a crime. But don't treat it that way; handle it 
like a personnel
matter, "in house." ...'

Quote:'...In the Diocese of Greensburg, a priest impregnated a 17 -year -old, forged the head pastor's signature
on a marriage certificate, then divorced the girl months later.

Despite having sex with a minor, despite fathering a child, despite being married and being divorced, the
priest was permitted to stay in ministry thanks to the diocese's efforts to find a "benevolent bishop" in another
state willing to take him on.

Another priest, grooming his middle school students for oral sex, taught them how Mary had to "bite off the
cord" and "lick" Jesus clean after he was born. It took another 15 years, and numerous additional reports of
abuse, before the diocese finally removed the priest from ministry...'

Quote:'...A priest in the Diocese of Harrisburg abused five sisters in a single family, despite prior reports that were
never acted on.
In addition to sex acts, the priest collected samples of the girls' urine, pubic hair, and menstrual blood.

Eventually, his house was searched and his collection was found. Without that kind of incontrovertible evidence,
apparently, the diocese remained unwilling to err on the side of children even in the face of multiple reports of
abuse.

As a high-ranking official said about one suspect priest: "At this point we are at impasse - allegations and no
admission." Years later, the abuser did admit what he had done, but by then it was too late. ...'

Quote:'...The Diocese of Scranton also chose to defend its clergy abusers over its children. A diocese priest was arrested
and convicted after decades of abuse reports that had been ignored by the church.

The bishop finally took action only as the sentencing date approached. He wrote a letter to the judge, with a copy to
a state senator, urging the court to release the defendant to a Catholic treatment center.
He emphasized the high cost of incarceration. 

In another case, a priest raped a girl, got her pregnant, and arranged an abortion. The bishop expressed his
feelings in a letter:
"This is a very difficult time in your life, and I realize how upset you are. I too share your grief."

But the letter was not for the girl. It was addressed to the rapist. ...'
(From the Link)

There are many more and offers credibility  to the proposed allegations regarding the Establishment's lust for
control.
I remember reading about 20-25 years ago about Nuns been forced to take the pill because they were been used as sex toys by priests. According to some storys that were told to me by my Irish friends, the "Christian Brothers" liked little girls, teenage girls and boys far more that the priests. But it seems the priests did a good job catching them up. I found this info. 

Quote:Vatican confirms report of sexual abuse and rape of nuns by priests in 23 countries

The Catholic Church in Rome made the extraordinary admission yesterday that it is aware priests from at least 23 countries have been sexually abusing nuns.
Most of the abuse has occurred in Africa, where priests vowed to celibacy, who previously sought out prostitutes, have preyed on nuns to avoid contracting the Aids virus.
Confidential Vatican reports obtained by the National Catholic Reporter, a weekly magazine in the US, have revealed that members of the Catholic clergy have been exploiting their financial and spiritual authority to gain sexual favours from nuns, particularly those from the Third World who are more likely to be culturally conditioned to be subservient to men.
The reports, some of which are recent and some of which have been in circulation for at least seven years, said that such priests had demanded sex in exchange for favours, such as certification to work in a given diocese.
In extreme instances, the priests had made nuns pregnant and then encouraged them to have abortions.
The US article was based on five documents, which senior women from religious orders and priests have presented to the Vatican over the past decade. They describe a particularly bad situation in Africa. In a continent devastated by Aids, nuns, along with early adolescent girls, are perceived by some as safe sexual targets. The reports said that the church authorities had done little to tackle the problem.
The Vatican reports cited countless cases of nuns forced to have sex with priests. Some were obliged to take the pill, others became pregnant and were encouraged to have abortions. In one case in which an African sister was forced to have an abortion, she died during the operation and her aggressor led the funeral mass. Another case involved 29 sisters from the same congregation who all became pregnant to priests in the diocese.
The reports said that the cultures in some African countries made it almost impossible for a young woman to disobey an older man, especially one seen as spiritually superior. There were cases of novices who applied to their local priest or bishop for certificates of good Catholic practice that were required for them to pursue their vocation. In return they were made to have sex. Some incidents of sexual abuse allegedly took place almost within the Vatican walls.
Certain unscrupulous clerics took advantage of young nuns who were having trouble finding accommodation, writing their essays and funding their theological studies.
Forced to acknowledge the problem, the Vatican has tried to play down its gravity. In a statement issued yesterday the Pope’s official spokesman, Joaquin Navarro Valls, said: “The problem is known and involves a restricted geographical area. Certain negative situations must not overshadow the often heroic faith of the overwhelming majority of religious, nuns and priests”.
One of the most comprehensive documents was compiled by Sister Maura O’Donohue, an Aids co-ordinator for Cafod, the London-based Catholic Fund for Overseas Development.
She noted that religious sisters had been identified as “safe” targets for sexual activity. She quotes a case in 1991 of a community superior being approached by priests requesting that the nuns be made available to them for sexual favours.
“When the superior refused the priests explained they would otherwise be obliged to go to the village to find women and might thus get Aids.”Sister O’Donohue said her initial reaction to what she was told by her fellow religious “was one of shock and disbelief at the magnitude of the problem”.
While most of the abuse happened in African countries, Sister O’Donohue reported incidents in 23 countries including India, Ireland, Italy, the Philippines and the United States.
She heard cases of priests encouraging the nuns to take the pill telling them it would prevent HIV. Others “actually encouraged abortion for the sisters” and Catholic hospitals and medical staff reported pressure from priests to carry out terminations for nuns and other young women.
O’Donohue wrote in her report how a vicar in one African diocese had talked “quite openly” about sex, saying that “celibacy in the African context means a priest does not get married, but does not mean he does not have children.”
The head of the Vatican congregation for Religious Life, Cardinal Martinez Somalo, has set up a committee to look into the problem. But it seems to have done little beyond “awareness raising” among bishops.
More recently, in 1998, Sister Marie McDonald, mother superior of the Missionaries of Our Lady of Africa, put together a paper entitled The Problem of the Sexual Abuse of African Religious in Africa and Rome.
She tabled the document to the Council of 16, made up of delegates of the international association of women’s and men’s religious communities and the Vatican office responsible for religious life. She noted that a contributing cause was the “conspiracy of silence”.
When she addressed bishops on the problem, many of them felt it was disloyal of the sisters to send reports.
“However, the sisters claim they have done so time and time again. Sometimes they were not well received. In some instances they are blamed for what happened. Even when they are listened to sympathetically nothing much seems to be done” One of the most tragic elements that emerges is the fate of the victims. While the offending priests are usually moved or sent away for studies, the women are normally chased out of their religious orders, they are then either to scared to return to their families or are rejected by them. they often finished up as outcasts, or, in a cruel twist of irony, as prostitutes, making a meagre living from an act they had vowed never to do.
One of the few religious in Rome willing to talk about the report was Father Giulio Albanese, of MISNA, the missionary news agency. “Missionaries are human beings, who are often living under immense psychological pressure in situations of war and ongoing violence. On one hand it’s important to condemn this horror and it’s important tell the truth, but we must not emphasise this at the expense of the work done by the majority, many of whom have laid down lives for witness” said Fr Albanese “The press only talks about missionaries when they are killed, kidnapped or are involved in something scandalous” he added.
As the Vatican digests the unpalatable evidence of how their own priests are ruining the lives of their sisters, many Catholics hope a strong message may come from on high. With the American bishops, the Pope spoke in clear terms about paedophile priests, telling them this was a scourge that had to be faced. Some now hope that he may be equally courageous in denouncing an evil which has been covered by silence and shame for too long.
source
So the priests (men) wont use a rubber because its ageist there religion but force the Nuns (women) to take the pill.  minusculebonker
Have you seen/read about the red shoes worn by the Illuminati, and show in the sick art of the elite pedophiles? 
It's not pretty where they come from, so prepare yourself.

[Image: red-shoes.jpg]

Quote:In an article published on many news outlets including where my friend @rgfjrs sent to me, I saw it on http://activismcode.com/2018/02/22/macau...ig-screen/
titled:  “Macaulay Culkin Live on French Radio Exposed Disturbing News: Satanic Hollywood Elites “Use” Children During Rituals! I Was Lucky To Escape The Big Screen!” We read:

Former child star Macauley Culkin has blown the whistle on the entertainment industry elite to reveal that Hollywood studio executives are “blood-thirsty Satanists” who ritualistically “murder child actors.”
The Home Alone star has exposed movie business execs as “Satanic pedophiles” who “ritually abuse children in the industry.“
Culkin claims he only got out alive because he was a “smart and suspicious kid” who “got too famous to be killed like some of the other kids.”
“You learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,” Macaulay Culkin said, explaining that “the worst of them wear shoes made out of the skin of children that they ritually murdered.”

Now before we read the rest of the article, the above-mentioned paragraph immediately triggered my memory of the red shoes. They are clearly made of leather. But what kind of leather? What can be the meaning of all those red shoes? They are high-rank members of the secret society and red has so many significances for them including satanism but looking at those leather shoes, that vile smiles and the Culkin’s statement tells me that the significance can be blood and skin and the memory of what they do together. Something like the famous handkerchief that they store.

Pay attention that the red shoes worn by kids on the right are in a painting while the red shoes on the left are real. So kids with the red shoes can be just a hidden meaning of what is going to happen to them.
[Image: red-shoes-300x169.jpg]

What about these red shoes?? 2 Pics sent by  @pufpufpafpaf

Adriano Stefanelli with Pope Benedict
[Image: JEAN-PAUL-RED-SHOES-300x215.jpg]
[Image: RED-SHOES-JEAN-PAUL-300x200.jpg]

Now let’s read the rest of the article: Culkin dropped the huge truth bomb during a radio interview in Paris, France, Culkin, saying:
“Have you seen leather products made from human skin?
“It has a very unusual, distinctive look.
“I learned at a very young age to identify it.”
The news was picked up by French media, with mainstream French newspapers quickly reporting on the explosive interview.
However, within an hour of publication, all reports began to disappear, with previously published articles suddenly being scrubbed from the internet.
French news outlet Les Echos deleted their article shortly after it started to go viral, but has not responded to questions regarding why they removed it within an hour of publication, and if they were pressured to do so.

Skin Trophies
During the interview, Culkin claimed that children in the entertainment industry “learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,” explaining that some of the Hollywood executives wear “skin trophies.”
Explaining that he was 11 the first time he saw human leather, Culkin said he was “filming Home Alone 2 in New York,” when he was “ushered into a back room on the set. There was a guy in there, a powerful executive suit type, you know what I mean?”
“He tried to make me relax by giving me a can of Coke.
“Started telling me about the nature of the industry.
“Basically, he wanted me to cut my parents out.
“He wanted to be my guardian.
“He said he would make me into the biggest teen star in history.
“He said I had it all but that I had to get rid of my parents.
“I was like ‘Dude, I’m 11!’ and he said ‘You’re a man now.’”
Culkin, who has been living in Paris, France since 2003, then explained that the man “began to make his intentions clear.”
“He started breathing really shallow.
“My experience with perverts kicked in.
“I could tell he was interested in me.
“He licked his lips and told me I was very handsome.
“I think I managed to say ‘thank you’ and started thinking about how I could get the f*ck out of there.”
“Dude, I’m 11”
“Then he reached into his case and took out a crack pipe.
“He put it in his lap, took out this huge lighter, and continued to gaze at me with this overpowering sexual desire.”
“I was just staring at him. I think I said something like ‘Dude, I’m 11’ again.
“I remember he said to me, ‘It’s a celebration, little man. To celebrate your upcoming success. Your many successes. Come. Sit back down.’
“He was tapping the pipe on his crotch, smiling this total creepazoid smile.
“I ran out of the room, but I ran straight into this other guy who was outside the room and he grabbed me by the arm and threw me back inside.
“He lit the pipe and blew the smoke in my face.
“He told me to look at his shoes.
“He said they were made from the skin of children he and his friends had murdered.
“He said leather made from human skin is the finest leather known to man.”

Death of a child star
Macaulay Culkin said the Hollywood executive then dropped a heavy hint about the provenance of the skin used to make his shoes.
“He asked me if I knew Heather O’Rourke.”
“Yeah, I remembered her.
“I grew up watching Poltergeist.
“I remembered her in Happy Days. She was so cute.”
“Then it dawned on me what he was getting at and I vomited all over his shoes.”
Heather O’Rourke was an American child actress, discovered by director Steven Spielberg when she was visiting MGM’s studios and later cast as Carol Anne Freeling in the horror film Poltergeist.
She had the movie’s most recognizable line: “They’re here!”
After years in the Hollywood system, Heather O’Rourke died suddenly and unexpectedly at the age of 12.
The official cause of death was listed as “heart attack and septic shock” caused by a “misdiagnosed intestinal stenosis” in 1988, though many people were left wondering if there was more to the tragic story.
“Let’s just say I went off the rails after my experiences filming Home Alone 2. I’m 37 now and I’m still processing everything. The things I have seen…” Culkin said, before trailing off and abruptly changing the topic.

[Image: macauley-culkin-satanic-hollywood-elites...40x300.jpg]

Read the rest of the article here.
Source

Q is right when he says these people are sick.   :smallundecided:
OOPSIE!!!!   tinybigeyes 

[Image: kindergarten-pedo-ring-clinton-foundation-678x363.jpg]

Quote:
Quote:An investigation has revealed that children at the Clinton-run nursery school were routinely forced to strip naked and then raped and tortured by the sadistic people that ran the institution.

Police discovered the pedophile ring after parents complained that children were regularly returning home with unexplained “needle marks” on their bodies, saying they had been given “white pills” and “brown syrup” by teachers at the nursery.
Disobedient Media reports: The Clinton Foundation is facing renewed criticism after it was revealed that one of the foundation’s former executives, Joel Getz, was also an independent Director at RYB Education. RYB Education is the parent company of a Beijing kindergarten at the center of a massive scandal in China that emerged in the wake of allegations toddlers were being injected with drugs and possibly sexually abused.

CNN wrote: “State-run Xinhua news agency reported that police have opened an investigation into RYB Xintiandi, a private kindergarten in Beijing, after numerous parents accused the school of drugging and molesting their children. Beijing’s education authority confirmed the police investigation in a statement.” The Beijing-located kindergarten was shut down in the wake of the allegations.

BBC reported on the uproar: “A Beijing nursery is accused of giving injections and feeding drugs to toddlers, in a case that has sparked outrage in China. Authorities are now investigating the nursery, which is a branch of the well-known RYB Education chain. At least eight children attending the RYB Education pre-school in the upscale Chaoyang district are said to have been injected with unknown substances…”

CNN reported that some parents are also alleging possible sexual abuse, saying their children were stripped naked.

The Daily Mail related that Chinese police had detained three daycare staff for suspected abuse. This latest debacle is not the first time RYB Education schools have been the center of abuse allegations. The Daily Mailwrote that “RYB already apologized in April and suspended the head of a Beijing kindergarten after admitting that teachers committed “severe mistakes”. The Beijing News had obtained videos showing teachers throwing a child on a bed and kicking another in the back.” There was an additional RYB-related scandal in northeast Jilin province in October 2016.

Joel Getz is shown in a document published by Reuters to have been an independent Director at RYB Education, in addition to his former role at the Clinton Foundation and his work for Yale as Senior Associate Dean for Development and Alumni Relations.

The Gateway Pundit wrote: “It is important to note that in no way are former President Bill Clinton or his wife Hillary Clinton involved with RYB Education or this scandal. Nonetheless the story is notable, not only because the alleged crimes are so horrific, but also because it raises questions about the judgement of the Clintons as to who they have employed in important roles at their foundation.”

TICK-TOCK  TICK-TOCK   tinysure