Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire At Trump Tower.
Quote:Trump Tower fire: three people injured in New York City blaze.

'Two civilians and one firefighter were injured in a fire at Trump Tower in New York on Monday morning.
The fire was reported just before 7am ET. New York City fire officials said it broke out in the building’s
heating and air conditioning system.

A fire department statement said: “FDNY confirms three total injuries at fire earlier this morning at 721
[Fifth Avenue], Trump Tower: two civilians with non-life-threatening injuries, both were treated on scene
and refused further medical aid. One firefighter with non-life-threatening injury.”

News footage showed firefighters on the roof of the skyscraper, at East 57th Street and Fifth Avenue in
midtown Manhattan.

Smoke billowed from one corner of the tower for a while before most of it dissipated.
About 80 firefighters were at the scene initially and a few remained on the roof about an hour later.

“The fire wasn’t in the building,” said the FDNY’s Manhattan borough commander, Roger Sakowich, in a
statement on social media. “It was on top of the building. We had flames coming out of the vents, no smoke
condition or fire was on the inside.

“We were able to extinguish the fire without any problems within the building. Everything went according to plan.”
Sakowich added: “Our units got up there quickly, we got water on the fire, which in 19F (-7C) creates more steam
and smoke.”

The tower is home to a number of residences and businesses. 
onald Trump, who keeps a residence in the tower, was at the White House in Washington DC.
One of the president’s sons, Eric Trump, tweeted: “There was a small electrical fire in a cooling tower on the roof of
Trump Tower.” He also thanked firefighters for doing “an incredible job”...'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Explanation: The ONLY thing on fire at Trump Tower is the POTUS raging EGO! That or melina's pussy! [did I just say that ... oh my lol]

Personal Disclosure: And that is a good thing IMO as the USA needs a strong egoic leader to rally the unwashed masses and direct them towards MAGA!

This nothing burger of a story [not your fault BIAD its just how the dice roll] shows that there isn't fire wherever there is smoke ... but there sure may be some mirrors deflecting from the previous administrations cockamammy bullshit way of doing leftist libtard things! At the guardian news ... I am looking at you you rotten rag of filth. minusculebonker
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(01-08-2018, 08:37 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: ...At the guardian news ... I am looking at you you rotten rag of filth. minusculebonker

I think that's the paper's official name!!

No problems.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.