Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire At Clinton's Residence (At A Nearby Secret Service Facility Really!)
Quote:Firefighters rush to the home of Hillary and Bill Clinton after blaze breaks out in a bedroom of the guest house.

'A fire broke out in a bedroom on the property of Bill and Hillary Clinton Wednesday afternoon in Chappaqua.
Firefighters rushed to the scene and managed to out out the blaze in less than 30 minutes.

In a bizarre statement, Clinton's communications director called a report about the fire false before confirming
there was in fact a fire. 'This report is wrong, & creating much hysteria. Yes, a small fire broke out in the facility
today on Clinton property, in a building not connected to their home,' wrote Nick Merrill on Twitter.

'Fire was put out, local FD responded. The Clintons were not home. All is ok!'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3051]
Blaze: A fire broke out at a guest house (red structure in front) at the home of Bill and Hillary Clinton on Wednesday.

CBS New York was able to get a helicopter to scene which showed that no extensive damage had been done
to the exterior of the property. The fire was on the second floor of the guest house at 15 Old House Lane in a room
that had access to the attic according to information conveyed over the local scanner.
The Clintons purchased back in 1999 for $1.7million ahead of her Senate run.

The fire was called in at 2:50pm and contained by 3:15pm. Firefighters had left the scene shortly after 4:30pm.
The guest house on the property is a different structure than the second home the Clintons purchased back in
2016 at 33 Old House Lane.

Hillary told Jane Pauley during an appearance on CBS Sunday Morning last year that she plunked down $1.16
million to purchase her neighbor's home back in August 2016 to make the transition easier come that November.
'I know something about what it takes to move a president and I thought I was going to win,' explained Hillary.
Hillary said that she still very much enjoys her second home, despite losing the election just three months after
she bought the property.
In fact, it was there that she wrote parts of her new memoir What Happened.

Clinton said she wrote the book at the dining room table of her nearby second home, detailing her thoughts on
the election she lost to President Donald Trump. The three-bedroom home sits on 1.5 acres of land and is just
feet away from their own property.

With that purchase, the Clintons were also able to establish their Old House Lane homes as a compound and
close down the street to local traffic only, with their security detail checking all cars that travel down the road. 
The home also has an in-ground pool, stone wall surrounding the yard and a large garden, which Hillary has spoke
about working in after her loss last November.

'I started the campaign knowing that I was going to have to work extra hard to make women and men feel comfortable
with the idea of a woman president,' Hillary said of her prospects in the 2016 race.
'It doesn't fit into the stereotype we all carry around in our head. And a lot of the sexism and misogyny was in service
of these attitudes like: "We really don't want a woman commander and chief.'''...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:"We really don't want a woman commander and chief.'''...'
We Didn't Want YOU! Any other woman that Cared About America and had Morals would have been Great!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Destroying evidence? 

Could they have been afraid that some child's DNA might have been discovered in the house?
Or... did they need some insurance money to live on after having their bank accounts frozen?
(01-04-2018, 04:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Destroying evidence? 

Could they have been afraid that some child's DNA might have been discovered in the house?
Or... did they need some insurance money to live on after having their bank accounts frozen?

When do we stop just placing these incidents on the pile labelled 'Coincidences'?!!!
tinylaughing

You might be right, Mystic.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-04-2018, 08:13 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 04:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Destroying evidence? 

When do we stop just placing these incidents on the pile labelled 'Coincidences'?!!!
tinylaughing

You might be right, Mystic.

Of course I'm right.  There is no such thing as "coincidence".   tinybiggrin
This video says the Fire Marshal told he saw melted hard drives and other computer discs at the point where he says it appears the fire originated.  It discusses the fire after the 6:00 mark.

That won't surprise me at all.
You'll notice this fire started right after President Trump instructed Sessions to reopen the investigation into Clinton Crime Family.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]