Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OFFICIAL SANCTUARY STATE
[Image: cali-sanctuary-state-600x571.jpg]
Yes, you knew it was coming, so now you know, It Is Official!!!
Quote:PHOTOS=> Sanctuary State Signs Pop Up on California Highways for the New Year: “Felons, Illegals and MS13 Welcome!”
Quote:Anonymous Street artists moved out to highways once again to ring in the new year by posting messages to the “Welcome to California” highway signs.

The signs were put up north of Lake Havasu, Arizona, Primm, Nevada and on Highway 95 in California and read

Quote:“OFFICIAL SANCTUARY STATE, Felons, Illegals and MS13 Welcome! Democrats Need The Votes!”
The highway signs are apparently commemorating California’s new Sanctuary State status.
[Image: cali-sanctuary-state-4-600x403.jpg] [Image: cali-sanctuary-state-2-600x325.jpg] [Image: cali-sanctuary-state-3-600x450.jpg]
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I just read this today.
California Liberal are in for a Very Rude Awakening.
Governor Moonbeam Brown has put California in the sights of ICE.
[Image: dsMDNxH9?format=jpg&name=600x314]
Quote:'CA Better Hold On Tight': ICE Dir Promises Doubling of Officers After 'Sanctuary' Law Signed
No,,, this is NOT Obama's Administration.

Quote:Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Thomas Homan said California "better hold on tight" after its liberal Democratic governor allowed a sanctuary state law to take effect this week.

Neil Cavuto said that Gov. Jerry Brown claimed the law will protect illegal immigrants living quietly in the shadows of society from law enforcement intent on "yanking them out of there."

"I think it's terrible," Homan said, adding that Brown's action put politics in front of public safety.
The Care, Education and Feeding of Illegals is More Important than the Safety of America Citizens,,,,, Yes, In California.
Quote:"If [Brown] thinks he is protecting the community, he's doing quite the opposite," Homan said. "[Brown] is knowingly putting law enforcement at risk.

"There's no sanctuary from law enforcement," he said. "California better hold on tight - they're about to see a lot more deportation officers. If politicians don't protect their communities then ICE will."

Homan said illegal alien smuggling organizations will use the California law as a "selling point" and that Brown "bit off a lot more than he can chew."

Homan said that Brown and other sanctuary-jurisdiction leaders may have violated 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - relating to "harboring certain aliens."He said he hopes the Justice Department will look into whether mayors or governors can be criminally charged under the statute.

According to text of the federal law cited by Homan
, any person "knowing... the fact that an alien has come to... the United States in violation of the law, conceals, harbors or shields from detection... such [an] alien in any place" can face fines and/or up to several years in prison.
Source
Should be challenged in courts as I’m sure it’s unconstitutional as states can not enact laws that circumvent federal law. I say arrest those who are doing this lawless act and bring them before the federal courts for Obstruction of Justice and aiding and abetting federal fugitives.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The State Of The Selfish... And They Don't Know It.

It was never about the moral rights of a migrating human, it's just sophistry of the opulent.
A class of people who are used to having others serve them and to retain those services,
they've created a problem that uses feelings in order to trick those that uphold the law.

They don't give a cr*p about a Mexican or Filipino's rights or beliefs, they just want you to
feel sorry for them so the pool gets cleaned on the cheap.

It's like saying "Oh, I could tend my own garden, but Mexicans are so better at it" -when really
what they're saying is: 
"I can afford to have someone do the things that I believe are beneath me"

Yer' know...? the deplorable-stuff.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Stop bashing these great people!  They need the illegal votes, you know?   tinysure