Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Jail!'
JAIL!
Yes that is a Word that needs to be implemented when dealing with Democrats.
Quote:'Jail!' Trump slams 'crooked' Hillary aide Huma, calls on 'Deep State' DOJ to act
minusculeclap smallgreenklatsch

Quote:President Trump went after "Crooked" Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin on Tuesday, appearing to call on the “Deep State” Justice Department to look at potential security issues in her handling of classified material after a recent email dump. 

“Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols.
She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on the submarine? Jail!” Trump tweeted early Tuesday. “Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others.”
Quote:[/url]

[Image: kUuht00m_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others
5:48 AM - Jan 2, 2018
[size]

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Trump was referring to U.S. Navy Sailor Kristian Saucier, who was put in prison for taking unauthorized photos inside a nuclear submarine. He seemed to suggest a double standard is at play, compared with the lack of punishment for Clinton and her aides. 

The president’s tweet comes after the State Department, in a Friday news dump, released a batch of emails from Abedin’s account that were discovered by the FBI on a laptop belonging to her estranged husband, Anthony Weiner.
At least four of the documents were marked “classified.”[/size]
Source

YES!  A New Year !!!

Isn't it GREAT!!!   7 more years of President Trump !!!

How Refreshing!!!! Gotta LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!  MAGA BABY
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I fear that Trump will be "taken out" as he is causing too much trouble. As one drains the swamp all sorts of poison sees the light of day, and the things other leaders have thrown there hoping it will never be seen again.
(01-02-2018, 09:28 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I fear that Trump will be "taken out" as he is causing too much trouble. As one drains the swamp all sorts of poison sees the light of day, and the things other leaders have thrown there hoping it will never be seen again.

Trump isn't the one "causing trouble", it's the Deep State.  They know they are going down as we speak, so they are pulling out all the stops. 

Word has been floating around from different people with inside sources that say Soros has been captured and his son too.  I don't know if we will hear anything about this in the MSM; I doubt it. 

Something has happened with the Rothschilds too, but no word yet to verify anything.  Some think it was one of the Rothschilds that was the un-named person killed in the plane crash over their estate.  Which one...  ???????

Killary, McCain, and a few more have been added to the "boot" list.  The boot you see them wearing has a tracking device in it. They are free to come and go, but they can be tracked at all times.  An insider said anyone wearing a boot was not given a "deal" and will have to face justice.

All the airport outages as of late was done to extract certain VIPs.  That's all I know about that.  The passport system went down too... on Christmas DAY!   LINK

It was reported that Delta Force Raided Obama's Stronghold In Thailand.  I've also heard they were holding him somewhere too; don't know where.
He did post a 3 year old family Christmas picture to his followers on Twitter. Was that to make them think he was still free?  Not everyone would realize it was an older picture.

There has been lots of chatter about flights in and out of Guantanamo Bay lately too. It was reported that one of the General's made a visit down there recently. Was he checking to see if things were ready to accept new prisoners?   LINK