Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MEXICAN PARENTS TRAIN 3-YEAR-OLD GIRL TO SAY “WE HAVE TO KILL DONALD TRUMP”
I suppose this is OK because Trump is a Racist and a Fascist and Mexicans and the Own Government Aren't!
The Secret Service Should pat them a visit and possibly have the children removed from a Home That promotes Hate and Violence.

Yes you heard that right.

Quote:Mother and father encourage toddler to make death threats against presidential candidate.
Shocking video footage shows Mexican immigrant parents encouraging their 3-year-old daughter to repeatedly say, “We have to kill Donald Trump.”

Are they actual Immigrants or Illegals?

Quote:“We’re going to kill Donald Trump,” states the toddler, to which the mother responds, “Why are we going to kill Donald Trump?”

“Cause he’s bad,” responds the child.
“That’s right,” replies the mother.
“We have to kill him,” continues the toddler.
“Why is he bad?” asks the father.
“Cause he wants to take away our family,” responds the child.
The mother then encourages the child to make a third death threat against Trump, asking, “So what are we going to do then?”
“We’re going to kill him,” the child re-asserts.
Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
How terribly abusive!

I can't imagine teaching children to say such things. I hope CPS is involved in this case. They are on American soil as immigrants right?
They're on American Soil and I'll bet they're Illegals and so They'll be NO Arrest and No CPS!
Won't want to upset Obama.
Exclamation 
(05-31-2016, 06:43 PM)guohua Wrote: I suppose this is OK because Trump is a Racist and a Fascist and Mexicans and the Own Government Aren't!
The Secret Service Should pat them a visit and possibly have the children removed from a Home That promotes Hate and Violence.and

People like that who teach their kids to hate... turns my stomach!  This is what's wrong with our world today.  These people are afraid of losing all their "freebies".  That's what it boils down to.  They are still young enough to get a job and earn their way, just like me and most others here have had to do.

We shouldn't allow this type of people to remain in our country.  If they want to teach hate to their children, let them go back to wherever they come from to do it!!  ( I need that little red man emoticon stomping the ground right here. )
We can also blame the lame stream media for twisting Trumps words around, to vilify him and make him look horrible, being as they are left leaning media outlets, they want Hillary to win.

I cannot believe that any parent of good morals would teach such a thing to a 3 yr. old

Needless to say, the toddler does not comprehend what she is being told to say, but still.
Irresponsible parenting yet again.....smh

Yeah, lets use our kid as a propaganda tool, teach him/her anger and hatred before she even goes to school.
Ignorant fools at best

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Disgusting.

And these illegals wonder why they are not wanted in the country!

Oh and GO TRUMP!!!
OH, MY,,,, California is just One Shit Hole Mess.
Mexicans say that is part of Mexico. 
[Image: Trump-San-Jose-1-Joel-Pollak-640x480.jpg]
Quote:SAN JOSE — A group of about 100 anti-Trump protesters tore up an American flag and chanted obscene slogans against the United States and presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

“America was never great! Fuck Donald Trump and his hate!” they chanted, interspersed with shouts of “Mexican power!” and obscene chants in Spanish.
One man held a sign declaring “This is Mexico! You are not welcome on Native/Mexican Soil” (original emphasis) and accusing Trump of white supremacy.

Later, as attendees left the venue, demonstrators attacked some of them, leaving one manbleeding.

Breitbart News asked demonstrators why they were claiming America was not great — and whether they were afraid that doing so would cause more people to vote for Trump.
Most refused to answer. Some made threats. One woman said that the fact that Trump was the Republican nominee proved that America was not great.

Another demonstrator, holding a handmade “America was never great” sign and a communist T-shirt, said he was not interested in discussing his views.
Link
Quote:A  group of about 100 anti-Trump protesters tore up an American flag and chanted obscene slogans against the United States  ........

They don't like it here in the U.S. and disrespect the American flag like that, send their fukkin azzes back to their country is the way I feel about it.
Of course, that is not "politically correct" but I really don't give a shit.

No more discussions, no debates.
Just get rid of their azz, plain and simple.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

You'll never believe this,,,, What, it's California and the Mayor is Democrat, So,,, YES, I Think You Well! :thinking:
It's All Trumps Fault, for His Supports Being Harassed and Attacked In San Jose Ca.
Yes, according to the Mayor, Trump should have known better than to come to San Jose,,,,, WTF!!!!  :hey: Trump is an American Citizen running the the Highest Office In Our Nation and He Can't Travel To San Jose Because A Munch Of Illegals Get Angry!!!!!, HEY, Mayor, I'll Bet Trump's More American Than You Are,,,,, REALLY, You have your Green Card Mr. Sam Liccardo?????????

Quote:San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence
Yes, It's Trumps Fault!!! Mayor You're An ASS HOLE!!! :angry:

Quote:Thousands of Americans participated in that most benign of civic rituals in San Jose, California, on Thursday night: seeing a presidential candidate speak. Of course, that candidate was Donald Trump, so as these engaged citizens streamed out of the arena, they were subjected to astonishing levels of violence. An angry mob pelted eggs, tomatoes, and bottles at the spectators—as well as the police, who tried (and failed) to maintain some semblance of order. Other Trump supporters were set upon and punched. One was left with blood streaming down his face. (See representative video below.)

The mayor of San Jose, Democrat Sam Liccardo, reacted angrily to the events. Not that he was particularly upset at the violent mob that attacked innocent Americans, of course. No, his ire was directed at Mr. Trump. "At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign," the mayor said. Apparently it was downright "irresponsible" of Trump to even set foot in California's third largest city.
The Washington Post characterized the mayor's remarks as if they were just standard partisan hackery: It noted that the mayor is a "Hillary Clinton supporter." But Liccardo's remarks were far different than, say, a cable TV flack claiming that Trump's tax policy "favors the rich." (And by the way, he employed the same logic as as a slack-jawed misogynist saying of a sexual assault victim, "hey, her skirt was so short, she was asking for it.")
Mayor Liccardo justified committing violence against people with whom he disagrees politically. That's an attack on the very foundation of our system of government and the First Amendment, and a very dangerous one.

F---K You Mayor link
Update on San Jose California and their mayors Approval Of Violence By Illegals brought upon Citizens of America.
The author of this article is telling the Truth.
Quote:San Jose is supposed to be a sanctuary city. Illegal aliens are welcome – but Donald Trump and his supporters are not.

A violent crowd of mostly Spanish-speaking thugs, waving Mexican flags brutally attacked Americans in San Jose Thursday night.

They targeted supporters of Mr. Trump – leaving them bloodied and battered. One guy was sucker-punched. Another was smashed in the face. A woman was pelted with bottles and eggs.

CBS in San Francisco reported that “another young man was chased down like prey. He ran until finding some police officers who stopped his attackers.”
ABC News reports the rioters smashed the taillights of a car. The vicious mob even turned their wrath on police – attacking them with whatever they could find.
They also burned the American flag. They burned Old Glory – on American soil. But they did not burn the Mexican flag.
Anti-American bastards.
If they love Mexico so much -- perhaps they should pack their belongings and head to the border.
San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo responded to the violence by criticizing Mr. Trump.

“At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign,” he told the Associated Press.
Mr. Liccardo is a Democrat. He is also a moron.

Get a load of this sentence that was published in the The Mercury News – San Jose’s hometown newspaper:

“San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo criticized Trump for coming to cities and igniting problems that local police departments have to deal with.”

So Mr. Trump and his supporters are not welcome in San Jose? I thought your town was a sanctuary city, Mr. Mayor?

And on the subject of responsibility – how about condemning the flagrant violence against not only Trump supporters – but also the police?

For months now anti-Trump thugs have bullied and harassed those who plan on voting for the Republican nominee. This is a classic example of how the left tries to silence the opposition -- through intimidation -- and violence.

These are not protesters --- these are criminals. These are enemies of free speech. Thugs.

What happened last night is yet another example of how President Obama’s policies have fundamentally transformed our nation.
We’ve been invaded, folks.
And now we’re being colonized by the invaders.  
Link

This Reporter needs a Pay raise!!
Quote:San JSan Jose is supposed to be a sanctuary city. Illegal aliens are welcome – but Donald Trump and his supporters are not.ose is supposed to be a sanctuary city. Illegal aliens are welcome – but Donald Trump and his supporters are not.

Now see, this is where I have a problem.

First of all, cannot believe they are allowed to have these bullshit sanctuary cities.

Next, the Mayor accepts these ILLEGALS who are acting like THUGS and makes an excuse for their actions, blaming Trump
(typical Dem I must say...playing the blame game)

Yet he wants to squash the rights of the American citizens over these azzholes....Trump and his supporters are not welcome there.

WTF is wrong with this picture?????

Since when do ILLEGAL'S rights take precedence over Americans rights????
THAT is what I have a friggin problem with, that right there ^^^^

Thank gawd I do not live in California
Their ways are to messed up for me....smh

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Well they did it again, had their signs in Arizona wishing to make America Mexico.
Why Not Just Return To Mexico If they love That Disgusting Dump So Much!
I Can't Stand That Country, It's Like Walking Into the Armpit Of The World!
Dirty, Hairy and Smelly!
[Image: Make-America-Mexico-Again-Cronkite-News--640x480.jpg]What A Stupid Little Bitch! minusculemooning
They think Trump is Racist or a KKK member? Dumb Ass's Forget it was the Democrats That Started and Supported The KKK, and Their Country is More Racist That America Ever was or Is!
[Image: ClQEuWAUgAQFLPg.jpg]