• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yes, You Are A Snowflake.....
Quote:Tomi Lahren's Final Thoughts: A Christmas Message for Melting Snowflakes
Quote:'If you're offended by the American flag, you're a snowflake.'
Source

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Nailed it!   minusculeclap
Im from the old school, I dont call people "snowflakes" I call them wimps and assho#es
(12-25-2017, 04:58 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Im from the old school, I dont call people "snowflakes" I call them wimps and assho#es

Careful not to get them mixed up or mixed together! For example, I'm an asshole, but not a wimp. I think it might be considered offensive to call an asshole a wimp. You could forfeit your Scout badge in Political Correctness if you were to make such a faux pas.

Likewise, all of the wimps I know would likely be offended at being identified as assholes instead. Could cause them a nervous breakdown and an uncontrollable crying and screaming jag that could last for weeks, months, or potentially years, in addition to forfeiting the above-mentioned Scout Badge.

Welcome to the Politically Correct New Millennium!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-26-2017, 03:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-25-2017, 04:58 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Im from the old school, I dont call people "snowflakes" I call them wimps and assho#es

Careful not to get them mixed up or mixed together! For example, I'm an asshole, but not a wimp. I think it might be considered offensive to call an asshole a wimp. You could forfeit your Scout badge in Political Correctness if you were to make such a faux pas.

Likewise, all of the wimps I know would likely be offended at being identified as assholes instead. Could cause them a nervous breakdown and an uncontrollable crying and screaming jag that could last for weeks, months, or potentially years, in addition to forfeiting the above-mentioned Scout Badge.

Welcome to the Politically Correct New Millennium!

LOL!!

Yep, leave it to Nin to be able to clarify such simple categories of "peoples" and have it actually make sense. 
Nicely done and right on target.  minusculethumbsup

Political correctness at it's best  minusculebiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(12-29-2017, 03:33 AM)senona Wrote: LOL!!

Yep, leave it to Nin to be able to clarify such simple categories of "peoples" and have it actually make sense. 

Well, to be brutally honest (as assholes often are), and speaking as an asshole (I have the official Asshole card, and a "Genuine Asshole" sticky label), we ARE assholes, so whatever anyone says, however they choose to categorize us (including placing us in the "asshole" category, or trying to exclude us from it) we won't take kindly to, and will be offended at.

Therefore, there is absolutely NO way for the Politically Correct to even BE politically correct when referring to us, or even speaking to us. We WILL be offended. There simply is no way at all to avoid giving offense.

It's actually written into the bylaws at our clubhouse... we can melt snowflakes with nothing more than a withering stare, which we actually practice at the clubhouse by reading the bylaws posted on the wall. Even getting the bylaws passed was a feat of sheer willpower, as all of us were offended at them all at once.

[Image: img_0884.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20141101230801]

[Image: 5549d64ae9bd-300x300.jpg]

This is the funniest one I found:

[Image: 052051f11f82df6729c2896718c01652759350-v5-wm.jpg?v=3]

Seriously - what makes them think we assholes give a crap if what we say is "made ok" or not, and what makes them think we care if they think we are assholes (which we are)? That right there is some funny shit!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-29-2017, 07:42 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 03:33 AM)senona Wrote: LOL!!

Well, to be brutally honest (as assholes often are), and speaking as an asshole (I have the official Asshole card, and a "Genuine Asshole" sticky label), we ARE assholes, so whatever anyone says, however they choose to categorize us (including placing us in the "asshole" category, or trying to exclude us from it) we won't take kindly to, and will be offended at.

Therefore, there is absolutely NO way for the Politically Correct to even BE politically correct when referring to us, or even speaking to us. We WILL be offended. There simply is no way at all to avoid giving offense.

It's actually written into the bylaws at our clubhouse... we can melt snowflakes with nothing more than a withering stare, which we actually practice at the clubhouse by reading the bylaws posted on the wall. Even getting the bylaws passed was a feat of sheer willpower, as all of us were offended at them all at once.

[Image: img_0884.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20141101230801]

[Image: 5549d64ae9bd-300x300.jpg]

This is the funniest one I found:

[Image: 052051f11f82df6729c2896718c01652759350-v5-wm.jpg?v=3]

Seriously - what makes them think we assholes give a crap if what we say is "made ok" or not, and what makes them think we care if they think we are assholes (which we are)? That right there is some funny shit!

Spoken like a true Asshole --- I meant that with all due respect kind Sir....um I mean, not so kind, but yeah (((ahem))

From what I understand, you are one of the original Assholes and have the privilege of carrying a 'Limited Edition' Asshole Card.
And being brutally honest is a key quality in being said Asshole.

Please do melt those wimpy snowflakes away with your withering glare. 
Or a fire torch, which ever works best.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I was wondering when Hollywood would get back to representing today's youth.

Phew...! Thank heavens they've offered something representative of victim-hood, girl-power,
West-coast fantasy imagery and those terrible, terrible white Nazis. Barack will shed a tear.

Hurrah for emotive music!

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
It seems like an interesting film, after I would need to see it as "trailers" I have found never seem to represent the whole film.
In the the current world that many of the young believe they inhabit, we exist in a sun-warmed meadow where occasionally
bad things poke their heads over the fence. Rape is a word often tossed around for effective because of their adolescent
minds worrying about the intimacy of sexual intercourse with their peers.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4730]

It's a big deal in the Eloi-world where food in plentiful and shelter from the elements is merely a bedroom door away.
But the real world, the one they occasionally glimpse when they dare to go outside, doesn't work like it does on Netflix.

Men are men and women are women, muscle-mass doesn't listen to outrage and 'being good' is ignored even if there's
nice background music and breeze-blown pony-tails. Reality sucks in the Eloi-world.

Horsham is south of London.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4731]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In the age of sensitivity, we have to be careful because apparently, the faggots don't like it.

Quote:Fury as 'snowflake' student editor demands 'faggot' removed from Fairytale of New York

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4883]

A student editor has been blasted and branded a “snowflake” for demanding the word "faggot"
is banned from the Christmas song Fairytale of New York.

'Thomas Haynes penned an article for student newspaper The Tab in which he claims the word
should be dropped in case it offends gay people. The publication's assistant editor also claims
the lyric from the festive classic is as bad as using the N-word.

Haynes insisted partygoers should be barred from singing the line "you cheap lousy faggot" from
the 1988 hit for being a "homophobic slur". The London Kings College-educated student even
calls on Youtube to remove the video from their website because none of the Pogues or Kirsty
McColl are or were gay.

But the article caused outrage among readers who were quick to point Shane MacGowan was
referring to an old Irish slang word meaning an “unpleasant woman”.  Some branded the writer
as a "condescending millennial snowflake" while one replied: "I'm gay and I sing it loud and proud."

Haynes made his comments in an online article posted December 4 entitled ‘Dear straight people,
stop singing the word “faggot” in Fairytale of New York’. He also posted a link to a six-year-old video
of Gary Barlow performing the song with Nicole Scherzinger, Tulisa and Dawn French, which he
describes as "reeking of pre-2012".

Haynes wrote: "The scene of a packed crowd cheering on a straight woman for successfully uttering
a homophobic slur is f***ing bulls***. "Only when you take a step back does something seem off with
that picture in 2018.

"I once asked me friends not to say faggot when fairytale of new york came on and they laughed
and shouted it anyway lol I really need new friends cause they're s***.”

Haynes argued members of LGBT community listening to the song could be reminded of a time they
were bullied. He concludes by saying: "This Christmas, give yourself the gift of not being an a***hole:
When Fairytale of New York plays on your next night out, just don't sing one word of it.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4882]
Thomas Haynes, who is a faggot.

"That's all –one word, two syllables. Not too much of a stretch, right?"
But his article drew widespread criticism from readers on social media.

Aisling Daly said: "Fairytale of New York was written by an Irishman. 'Faggot' is an old Irish slang word
for a lazy person or a waster, and that's the meaning that Shane McGowan intended when he wrote
the song. Nothing to do with homophobia."

Sophia Alexandria put: "Faggot is an old word for an unpleasant woman. It's also Irish slang, and
considering the age of the song, my guess it wasn't written with any considerations of future uses
of the word. Why is everyone so offended by everything nowadays? Get a grip."

Steven McCarthy-Hunt added: "You really have absolutely no idea what this song is really about,
do you? Hint: it's not you." Mark David Johnson wrote: "I can't tell if this is serious or not.
Bore off you f***ing snowflake."
Rob Lawson added: "I'm gay and I say sing it loud!"

Stephanie Leigh commented: "Faggot is also an historical Americanism for a contemptuous women.
Which ironically he's singing about. Not everything is to do with homophobia. Clearly a straight male
singing to his straight counterpart isn't going to be throwing homophobic words at her.
Use your brains before your mouths.”

Kiefer Brown said: "Not only is faggot or used in a derogatory way in the song it has some different
meaning to the Irish, it's not remotely offensive at all... get off your high horse and loosen the f*** up
cos I've never met a single gay offended by this in my life."...'
Daily Star:

tinylaughing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-06-2018, 10:40 PM)BIAD Wrote: In the age of sensitivity, we have to be careful because apparently, the faggots don't like it.

Quote:Fury as 'snowflake' student editor demands 'faggot' removed from Fairytale of New York

Daily Star:

tinylaughing

That right there is some funny shit! I have to wonder why they did not protest the very name of the song as well - after all, it's titled "FAIRYtale of New York"!

Now, continuing in my normal mode of brutal honesty, I've some gay friends at work - two lesbians, recently married and pregnant (I'm not about to ask how that happens, 'cause I'm pretty sure I don't want to know) have "adopted" me as a surrogate dad - for them, not the kid, because he needs a grand dad and I'm an old guy - to the point that folks at the site are asking me "is that really your daughter?"... and I always grin and say yes. Another guy, whom I've sworn to defend if Trump and Pence stormtroopers ever come to put him in a "re-education camp" that gays were so worried about after the election - makes no bones about his orientation, and is one of the funniest people I ever met. Once I mentioned to him that I was "just a lesbian trapped in a man's body", and without missing a beat he replied "well, you DO wear a lot of plaid!"

So I'm no stranger to the gay community, and I argued hard in favor of their ability to get married just like everyone else... although I was mystified by their desire to do so. Still. misery loves company, and the more the merrier, and at that point in my life, which was before my current marriage (but I had already ran through 3 other marriages), I was pretty convinced that the end of all marriages was misery, so why not let them in on it just like us straight folks?

So with that said - and I've not mentioned all of them by any means - NONE of the gay folks of my acquaintance are dense enough to not be able to ferret out the meaning of the line in the song, or it's title, nor are they clueless enough to not be able to figure out that it's not aimed at them.

If they were that easily offended, I'm pretty sure they would have killed me by now, on account of that stubborn brutal honesty streak I carry around, and the fact that I am an asshole, and entirely devoid of filters.

(12-08-2018, 09:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...So I'm no stranger to the gay community, and I argued hard in favor of their ability to get married just like everyone
else... although I was mystified by their desire to do so...

Me too. I grew up with puffs and dykes.
As I've said before, I don't have sex with my wife in front of people in order to boast my preference
and neither do I demand that 'The-Man-In-The-Moon' wear make-up or have more rights because he
likes de' penis.

If you're a queer, fine... knock yourself out and I mean it, knock yourself out.
If your a lesbian, okay... but don't think a strap-on gives you anymore rights than anyone else outside
of the bedroom.
It just means nature was wrong.

It's the childish indignant attitude that some of them have that bothers me. It rates on the scale of a
Vegan wanting everyone around the Christmas table to leave the turkey alone or worse, those who say
it's uncivilised to lock-up a rapist because of his skin colour.

And don't get me started on the clothing choices.
tinyhuh
By the way, the phrase "son of a gun" is also supposed to be derogatory, yet no one notices because it's not aimed against the right skin colors.

The story goes that many, many moons ago, an Indian (feather, not dot Indian) was heard to remark at a trading post - I believe it was in the Ohio territory - that "the gun is my mother. She feeds me, she clothes me, and she protects me. She is my mother". So the frontiersmen of the time picked up on that and started calling Indians "sons of guns" collectively, or "that son of a gun" individually, in a derogatory manner at the Indian's comment. It caught on all across the frontier.

Flash forward a couple of hundred years, and the meaning has changed a bit, and the phrase has picked up a broader application. I don't know any Indians who take offense at it any more, but if they really wanted to get "the red ass" or go on "the warpath" about it, they could, and have historical backup for their indignation... yet they don't.

Indians have good sense. They move forward when a thing is not productive, unlike a few other groups that I could mention...

... and they just aren't the right minority group for the Left to ass themselves to give it a go.