Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Soros Dead?
I was watching Abel Danger's latest video last night, and near the beginning he hinted that the jet that left the ATL Airport during the blackout had Soros aboard. He also hinted that the plane was shot down by the U.S. military.  Later, he also drops a bombshell that possibly Obummer was aboard! 

Today on Twitter, Field had a post asking if anyone knew for sure that Soros was still alive to email him.  Let's hope his mail box remains empty!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3011]

Field and David have a unique way of communicating.  They will be talking about something and Field will come out with some VERY interesting information regarding things that I'm sure most people don't know, just out of the blue... so pay attention.

I fell asleep about half-way through, so I'm going back now to finish the last half.  I wonder what else he sharing with us?  I can't wait to find out!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Unfortunately he's still alive  :smallimpatient:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-24-2017, 01:58 AM)guohua Wrote: Unfortunately he's still alive  :smallimpatient:

How do you know?
(12-24-2017, 02:54 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 01:58 AM)guohua Wrote: Unfortunately he's still alive  :smallimpatient:

How do you know?

This article says is was alive on the 6th of Dec.
Quote:Hungarian MP accused of antisemitism over photo of dead pig inscribed with 'Soros'
'The photo Mr Pocs decided to publish is in a long and dark tradition of anti-Semitic imagery dating back to the Middle-Ages,' says billionaire donor's foundation Source
(12-24-2017, 05:03 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 02:54 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

How do you know?

This article says is was alive on the 6th of Dec.
Quote:Hungarian MP accused of antisemitism over photo of dead pig inscribed with 'Soros'
'The photo Mr Pocs decided to publish is in a long and dark tradition of anti-Semitic imagery dating back to the Middle-Ages,' says billionaire donor's foundation Source

That article doesn't say anything about him still being alive. On the contrary, it implies he is gone; speaking of him in 'past tense'.   We should know soon, one way or the other.

Quote:The photo shows a group of people posing next to a slaughtered pig that has the words “O volt a Soros” inscribed on its charred skin. The phrase can either translate as “he was next in line” or as “This was Soros”.

“One pig less over there. Bon appetit!” Mr Pocs wrote on Facebook on Friday.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Here just Tweet him and ask. Link
Or FB. Link