Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Massive Disclosure You Were Never Meant to Hear
This video with Clifford Stone was just released today where he shares his experiences as a Sgt. in the army and being involved in UFO crash retrievals. 

Quote:We have insider knowledge here that proves Aliens are visiting this planet in craft capable of traveling distances of many light years very quickly; effectively bypassing acceptably known physics.

Further, Stone stresses that our recovery of these ET craft and ufo artifacts have allowed our government to make staggering scientific gains of great potential benefit to the world. He maintains, as do many others, that this information is held in deeply secret programs beyond Constitutional controls and safeguards, and that despite the end of the cold war, those controlling these 'black projects' have continued to keep these important discoveries to themselves and for motives known only to them.

Sgt. Stone is coming forward with his story to encourage citizens and our elected officials to open investigations and end this Constitutional bypass by a powerful and covert organization operating under our noses and in our skies.

Here is another interview you'd have to read.

Quote: In the Spring of 1989, UFO UNIVERSE published an article by Robert W. Boyajian, titled ’CONQUEST EARTH? - A SHOCKING LOOK INSIDE THE GOVERNMENT-ALIEN EXCHANGE PROGRAM’ (Exclusive Interview with Sergeant Clifford Stone, on assignment at Roswell, New Mexico):
Quote:"In the course of my UFO investigations, I established contact with Aileen Edwards, Director of the UFO Contact Center International, Seattle, Washington. For several years, Aileen has been doing excellent work getting people released from mental institutions that do not understand the UFOcontact or abduction phenomenon. Many of these unfortunate patients have been given dangerous neurolytic drugs as means of ’treating’ their ’illness.’ 

"As a result of our conversations, Aileen placed me in touch with Sergeant Clifford Earl Stone of the United States Army, who is currently stationed at Roswell, New Mexico, which is near the site of the most famous crash-UFO case of all time which allegedly took place in 1947, and involved the recovery of several alien bodies by the military. 

"What I have found out by speaking with Sergeant Stone can only be labeled ’sensational.’ But before we get to the main body of our interview, I should point out that much of his testimony can now be verified by others connected with the intelligence community. For example, recently there was aired on national television a two hour special, ’UFO COVERUP - LIVE FROM WASHINGTON.’ Among the most interesting features of this program were the on-the-air confessions of two mysterious individuals whose true identities remain a secret, but who go by the code names ’Falcon’ and ’Condor.’ Their faces were hidden at all times, and their voices altered through a muting device. From what I have discovered, however, Falcon is an OSI agent, while Condor is a scientist working for the U.S. government. 

"On the show, Condor told of a deal the government made with the aliens:

Quote:’Essentially, the agreement says that we won’t disclose your existence if you won’t interfere in our society, and we allow you to operate from a designated base in the United States.’

It’s in the state of Nevada, in an area called Area 51. Extraterrestrials have complete control of the base. My understanding is that three different aliens of the same species has resided in the U.S. from 1948 or 1949 until the present day. The first alien was captured in the New Mexican desert after its craft crashed. The alien, which was named EBE by the government was kept in captivity for three years and we learned a great deal of information about the alien’s race, culture and spacecraft. The second alien was part of an exchange program. The third alien was also part of an exchange program and has been the guest of the U.S. government since 1982.’ 

"...this knowledge has long been classified at exceedingly high levels, and has not been released even though various court battles have been fought to obtain the truth under the Freedom of Information Act. The much talked-about MJ-12 briefing document was a ’leak’ made by sources unknown, there have been several others, and yet further revelations have been promised by those working inside the ’establishment’ who are convinced the public must be told EVERYTHING and NOW!..."

[size]

The interview between Mr. Boyajion of UFO UNIVERSE and Sgt. Stone went as follows:
[/size]
Quote:"UFO UNIVERSE: In reference to Condor’s statement about Area 51 in the state of Nevada, what do you personally feel about this in your studies? 

"CLIFFORD STONE: I believe that the American people has a right to know what is going on... 

"UU: Do you feel there’s a war going on perhaps between different types of aliens? 

"CS: Yes, I do. I believe what is presently termed the ’greys’ may very well be the (entities) that the U.S. government has the pact with right now, and they are not necessarily the ’good guys.’ 

"UU: Do you feel that these grey guys are evil? 

"CS: Well... there are some things I prefer not to talk about. But I’ll tell you this much. First, I believe that there is a God. And I firmly believe that God made man and all intelligent life to be a free agent, to chose HIS own validity. Abductions are REAL. Abductions are taking place. People are being forced to undergo - partake in various experiments - for whatever reason by our alien visitors. 

"UU: What else would give you the impression that these guys are evil, cut and dry? Is there a case you can cite? 

"CS: O.K., this is supposition. One gentleman who was doing research into it reported a military intrusion on an alien base, right here in New Mexico. Well, the military tried to go in and take over the base (It was mentioned that a similar event took place in Nevada). Sixty-six servicemen were supposedly killed there. The aliens had the base, it was an underground base and allegedly the military sent in some of their elite forces, probably equated to a Delta force, elite, anti-terrorist force, if you wish. 

"UU: How did they find this base? 

"CS: Well, it was part of the allegedly secret agreement that we would let them have bases, therefore we knew about the base. There was some type of argument that broke out between our people and the aliens. 

"UU: So there are many bases throughout the country? 

"CS: There are rumors of many bases. Given that these stories are true, I think that they probably have 12 or fewer bases. The greys may have various, let’s say, hideouts. As far as actual full scale operational bases, there’s probably 12 or fewer. 

"UU: And where are you getting your information? 

"CS: From, we’ll say, other researchers that wish to remain sort of silent. 

"UU: What position are you in the army at present? 

"CS: I’m in an ROTC assignment. 

"UU: How long have you been in the army? 

"CS: Twenty years. 

"UU: Your friends who remain anonymous are within the different services of the government I take it? 

"CS: Well, for example, I was stationed at an Air Force base and one guy went and came to my home and identified himself as a fighter pilot and told me about an aircraft that he was piloting. I believe it was over the Pacific Ocean. Anyhow, it got real dark all of a sudden. He reported looking up and he and the other crew members saw what they described as a vehicle that was 3 miles long (Three miles in a circular expansion). As far as I know it stayed with them for 15 or 20 minutes and then went straight over the aircraft and got out in front of them and shot straight up, out of sight. 

"UU: Where did you derive the idea that our government is making deals with aliens? What gave you this type of notion? 

"CS: The Snowbird document. This document refers to us making primitive contact with the aliens in 1959. On April 25, 1964, we managed to carry on a 3 hour conversation which was the onset of the agreement at a base here in New Mexico. I believe that base was Holloman Air Force Base. The agreement involving an exchange of technology and our silence. By going ahead and not having any interference with the aliens, in exchange they gave us the technology and we agreed to keep quiet about their presence. That right there is sinister in itself. 

"UU: How do you mean sinister in itself? 

"CS: We have to go back to the abductions. For some reason they don’t want the people to remember what happened. Well here you have people who had contact with alien beings, who have lost everything. They’ve went ahead and have family problems, they’ve lost their jobs, a lot of them have become reclusive, they have mental problems because they can’t cope with what happened to them. They know that they’ve had some type of experience, but a lot of the time they would have nightmares. They can’t explain these. 

"UU: Because it was repressed in their subconscious? 

"CS: Correct. Maybe by design, or it may be just because the body’s own self-defensive mechanism is trying to cope with something that is beyond it’s comprehension... 

"UU: What about the benevolent beings that are said to exist, who abide by higher laws that do not allow them to interfere - aren’t they trying to help? 

"CS: The good guys are, well, I like to refer to them as being nomadic. What you’re talking about, about the non-intervention with other intelligent life forms is a universal law. The nomadics go along with that. The greys violated the universal law. 

"UU: What else can you say about the benevolent space beings? 

"CS: They have a high regard for life. I believe, shall we say, ’the good forces,’ they don’t really want any interaction with us. They choose to just go ahead and just observe. 

"UU: Silent guardians. So it seems what they’re trying to do is balance what the greys imbalanced. 

"CS: I would agree with that... 

"UU: When you were describing that there are approximately 3 different types of hostile aliens from Zeta Reticuli, would you describe further what you mean by that? 

"CS: At present time, I believe that the government has identified several groups. We break these down by EBE (extraterrestrial biological entities) type 1,2,3 - I think we are about up to 7 that have been identified (however, as Lear and others indicate, these seem to fall into either the reptilian or human categories - Branton). Well...seven types of space travelers, or inter-dimensional travelers, if you wish. When I refer to inter- dimensional travel, I am referring, utilizing the Einsteinian, Rosen, Bridges for that travel... I’m going to tell you the situation as I understand now. The greys will eventually come forth and try to state that they created Christ. This is not the case. They did not create Christ. Christ was and is a divine entity. He was sent here by the Creator, not the Creator of just the world, but the universe... I believe that they (the greys) are involved with the actual cattle mutilations. Now there are some copycats, and the government tries to get mileage off the copycats, and the government may have even went ahead and staged some - just to throw off the extraterrestrial connection. 

"UU: Can you give more detail... regarding the greys, the subtleties ahead, and how to avoid any mishap? 

"CS: You mean how to identify if your working with a good guy or bad guy? For one thing there are the religious (activities) the bad guys are not happy with. For example, there was an instance where they tried to pick up a farmer...he started to pray and they couldn’t take him aboard the craft... He kept praying and finally they gave up trying to abduct him. There was also an incident in Vietnam where a UFO set down in a field. It terrorized some of the villagers, and there was a soldier who was out visiting his girlfriend, who would later become his wife. Anyhow, he got tied up there and the UFO was trying to convince some of the people they should go. It wanted to take some of the people. The soldier stood his ground and wouldn’t let the entities do it. The M16 that the soldier had was impervious to the aliens, but the cross that he always wore, and he always carried a Bible, they had regard for that. Finally, they gave up and decided not to try to take any of the people... 

"UU: What type of mentality are we dealing with when we’re talking about the secret deals made with ETs? 

"CS: Let’s go back and look at what happened as far as our deepening involvement at the onset of the Vietnam war. Take a look at what happened with the Iran affair. The situation is that there are elements within our government that sometimes act all on their own without congressional restraints, which ultimately affects the entire American population. In this case, it will ultimately have an affect on the entire population of the world. Up until about 1985, I would not have believed any of this. As a result of coming into contact with the SNOWBIRD DOCUMENT, I am left with no recourse but to believe that we have made these agreements - rightly or wrongly. I believe what is going to eventually happen is that they will make themselves known and immediately go ahead and try to destroy society as we know society... 

"UU: On the broadcast ’UFO COVERUP LIVE’, they spoke of an exchange program where we sent two of our guys up into their crafts. This aspect of the exchange program, do you feel any of this is true? 

"CS: It follows accepted diplomatic procedures. 

"UU: What is the purpose of revealing this information at this time? 

"CS: I think it’s to try to prepare the American public for the ultimate disclosure of the existence of the alien beings. I think there is the effort for the good guys to make contact with the people within our government, but I think now what is happening is that the U.S. government learned in 1983 or thereabout that they are NOT dealing with the good guys, but really don’t know what to do about it. 

"UU: So how can they get out of this? What would your suggestion be? 

"CS: Well, my suggestion would be to stand up to the greys. Let them know that this is a free society, that we are not going to sit back and let anyone - be they from outer space or some other foreign country - convert the people of the United States. 

"UU: You said that the government didn’t know that they were dealing with the bad guys at first. How would the government figure out that these entities were evil? What would make them think that? What would make them decide all of a sudden? 

"CS: Let us suppose that we make a deal with a group of aliens. Among other things we agreed that they can have prearranged bases. We will provide security and we will not acknowledge their existence to the general public. In return, they’re going to go ahead and carry on certain experimentations, gathering various minerals, getting various flora, various animal life. They’re also going to go ahead and conduct some experiments or some research on human beings.

Now this troubles us because we don’t want that to get out of hand, so we bargain a little deeper and we come to the agreement that, okay, if you abduct anyone we need to know who they are so that if there are any problems in the future we can go ahead and take care of those people who may need medical or psychological attention, so we can assist with this. They say, fine, we will provide you with say a list of all abductees. Later, we find out that they are providing us with maybe a hundred or two hundred abductions maybe every couple of months, but we discover that the number is really into the thousands. We also find out that this scientific curiosity is also being used to tag these people, i.e. the implants, and we are not being told why they are doing this. Now we no longer have control over the abductions.

We might even find that there might even be a scarier aspect to it - let’s say some of these abductees appear to be ’sleepers,’ there is some type of information that they’re being fed, a post-hypnotic suggestion for lack of a better term. But don’t think that this is hypnotic at all - it’s not. It is a very much advanced technological process. Anyhow, they are being told at a certain time, a certain place in the future, they are going to be required to recall things that they are being told at this time, right toward the end of the experimentation or whatever is going on. However, alien forces want this to be kept so secret that if you try to pull this out of them while they’re under hypnosis, it will cause the body functions to become under stress. 

"UU: Have there been any intervention with the benevolent beings in this matter? 

"CS: I WOULD SAY THAT WE KNOW OF SEVERAL, SHOULD WE SAY, INTERGALACTIC FIGHTS THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE - DOGFIGHTS. 

"UU: An obvious dispute among aliens themselves? What do you feel was the outcome? 

"CS: The good won. Right now I think that the good are trying to ’build up their forces.’ I think the greys were very concerned about the crash at Roswell, New Mexico, because we had something that they were identifying as a weapons system - and that was a very strong radar tracking system. They lost several ships to that. The aliens initially, having identified that as a weapons system of ours, adjusted their craft so that the high powered radar would not cause on-board difficulties. The greys assisted in keeping the story quiet about the Roswell incident without - how can I put this - ’open contact’ with the government at that time
(Note: This is conceivable as radar operates through powerful electromagnetic rays and thus may have an adverse affect on a craft utilizing electromagnetic propulsion or operational systems - Branton). 

"UU: Have you heard of such a thing as MIB or Men In Black in relation to such incidents as these? 

"CS: Yes. There is a well known newsperson who was involved with the UFO crash here in Roswell in 1947. He had his life threatened if he tried to go ahead and break the story. He’s maintained silence ever since. He’s talked a couple of times, but will never come out and fully tell the whole story. 

"UU: Did any of the occupants make themselves known to our people at that time? 

"CS: Here again, I’d have to go back to the reporter who was approached by an entity. And I don’t think the entity that he was approached by was of this Earth. It was your classic MIB saying, ’Look, stay out of this one!’ Point blank he was told, ’If you try to break the story, you’ll die.’ Around that time we also started to lose jet aircraft that were sent aloft to intercept UFOs. Most of the time these were written off as aircraft having malfunctioned that caused their crash. Some of the aircraft simply vanished without a trace. One incident happened here in Roswell, probably early 1950s. The family still lives here. Two aircraft were sent aloft to intercept a UFO and make the identification of the object as picked up on radar. One plane returned. To this day, one plane and a pilot never returned. 

"UU: Is there any information in reference to the joint operations that such a govt.-alien alliance is doing beneath the Earth? 

"CS: Supposition (is) there’s a lot of genetic work going on down there. For example, there have been people who have claimed to have been taken to underground installations where they observed comatose people in these underground installations. There are also reports of various vats with human parts. One woman reported seeing what appeared as a very Earthly male who was in a vat of some type of fluid in one of the underground installations. Quite a few of the people have alleged that they have been taken to these underground installations and have been kept there for days. 

"UU: And why were they let free once they knew of such an installation, let’s say, if they’re trying to hush that up? 

"CS: The vast majority, the man on the street isn’t going to believe them anyhow. There are allegations that some are either military or working with the government that were brought down there. 

"UU: Are you saying that you are not very clear on what goes on down there? You’ve never met anyone who had anymore to say on it? 

"CS: I’m saying I can’t be very clear. 

"UU: In other words, it’s a little too intense to talk about? 

"CS: Yes. I have an interest in UFOs and I’ve had to recently go through one heck of a battle with the military to express my first amendment right to voice my dissatisfaction with the U.S. government keeping this information suppressed. There are certain things that even as a private citizen that I have to be very careful about suggesting. 

"UU: What part of the government would have jurisdiction in association with these aliens? 

"CS: They would probably be the National Security Agency (NSA) they report directly to the National Security Council. As a matter of fact, it sets in on the National Security Council. 

"UU: Are there people within this agency that realize that they’ve gotten into a little mess? 

"CS: Yes, I think so. I think right now those that are in the know are sort of divided as to whether they should go public or try to keep it secret. The TV show ’UFO COVERUP’, wasn’t really well handled. They didn’t really know how to go about bringing out the information that they do have. The situation is that of a programming process, the government wanted some of that information to be released. That I feel is a fact. Now they took that program from Washington and they really wanted to see what the reaction of the American society would be as a whole. How we would react to it. If the U.S. government ever comes forth and states - and eventually I feel within a very few short years, possibly even months - they’re going to have to do that. They’re going to have to come out and say that UFOs are a reality. 

"UU: I heard you were going to Germany? 

"CS: I will be separated from my family for at least two years as a result of it. They were going to put me out of the Army because of my interest in UFOs. I want to stay in right now - when I get out I want it to be my choice, not because they forced me out. Are you aware that this is a very, very hard subject matter? I mean it’s so far out in left field I avoid it...but I’ll bring it up anyhow. Do you know that there are reports that some of the alien ships do a harvest of the souls? In other words, they feed off the living energy, which is in fact the living soul. 

"UU: Have you read Budd Hopkins’ books? 

"CS: Yes, I read both Budd Hopkins’ books. Budd is very close to the truth, but the full truth is a horror story that is beyond any science fiction that you have ever read. 

"UU: Are there entities of the more benevolent sort that are abducting people? 

"CS: That’s correct. What they do, I would say, that they have more of a scientific curiosity (referring her to the blondes? - Branton). 

"UU: They have more of a compassion, you would say? 

"CS: Correct. As a matter of fact, if there was a situation where you had a weapon that could kill them and they could not escape, other than do you harm, they would permit themselves to be killed. The situation with the abduction cases, in dealing with the bad guys, is that they will go ahead and make a person try to recall the bad times of their lives. Then the people relive those experiences, they go back to the way they felt when that experience was happening, they bring to mind the things they fear the most, they bring this out because they actually absorb something similar to osmosis these feelings that they actually feed off of. (i.e. feed off of our fear? - Branton) 

"UU: So you’re saying that these particular entities that are working in this fashion are the very entities that our government made these deals with? 

"CS: Yes. 

"UU: Are the people within these government installations who are working with these entities experiencing such traumas, or are they left alone? 

"CS: I don’t think that they are experiencing trauma because they need those people as part of the grand deception. Keep in mind, while they’re dealing with them on the physical plane they’re also actually dealing with an interdimensional phenomenon. 

"UU: Like an astral phenomenon? 

"CS: Yes... 

"UU: ...Do you think that the government is dealing with two types of aliens? 

"CS: I definitely think that they are dealing with two types of entities, but you’ve got to keep in mind one thing - the good guys are not going to give us anything to kill our fellow man. 

"UU: If you were to see this in an article, is there something that you would like to say? 

"CS: Definitely.

Quote:’Shut me up and shut the other people up that are like me. Go ahead and have an unbiased congressional investigation into the UFO matter. Give across the board immunity to any and all service members and civilian government workers who have any knowledge of crashed retrieval aircraft or underground bases to let them come talk freely to a congressional committee on UFOs so that they might talk and clear the air. Get it out that UFOs are a reality. They are here now, they have underground bases. If they go ahead and grant that immunity you’ll have people come forth and talk. But they will not talk unless that immunity is granted. Now if I’m wrong - go ahead and offer it, set up a committee, a congressional committee to hear all the evidence, weigh all the facts - then it’s a put up or shut up proposition.’

"UU: Why haven’t the aliens just simply infiltrated in relation to these government deals. 

"CS: The U.S. government may believe that there’s no defense and that they are highly evolved and technologically superior to us. There are those of us, however, that firmly believe - or should I say know - that there are defenses against these folks. In unity there is strength. That strength is derived from knowledge. The knowledge that must be had is the knowledge of the truth. With the truth we can go ahead and combat these entities..."
[size]
Source[/size]
You can read more here: Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]