Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Part of that $600 billion annual Defense Department budget
Yes, that Huge  $600 billion annual Defense Department budget,,,,,, did you know that,,,,,,about $22 million is spent on Identifying UFO's?
YES!!!!!   mediumalien
Please watch the video in the article. 

Quote:Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

Quote:WASHINGTON — In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.

Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.

F
or years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.

The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence. For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties.

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.
By the way, I hope you read the entire article (yes it kind of long) put, Mr. Bigelows Ranch in Utah is mentioned.

Quote:Mr. Reid said his interest in U.F.O.s came from Mr. Bigelow. In 2007, Mr. Reid said in the interview, Mr. Bigelow told him that an official with the Defense Intelligence Agency had approached him wanting to visit Mr. Bigelow’s ranch in Utah, where he conducted research.

Mr. Reid said he met with agency officials shortly after his meeting with Mr. Bigelow and learned that they wanted to start a research program on U.F.O.s. Mr. Reid then summoned Mr. Stevens and Mr. Inouye to a secure room in the Capitol.
Yes the, Skinwalker Ranch!  tinysurprised

Quote:The program collected video and audio recordings of reported U.F.O. incidents, including footage from a Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet showing an aircraft surrounded by some kind of glowing aura traveling at high speed and rotating as it moves. The Navy pilots can be heard trying to understand what they are seeing. “There’s a whole fleet of them,” one exclaims. Defense officials declined to release the location and date of the incident.
Read more here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence. For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties.

No, they never stopped. They just wanted to keep everything hidden from the public to only be viewed by a select "Elite".   Pfft! 

It's all going to come out now; all the advanced technology they've kept from us, all the weather 'machines' they use, HAARP, CERN, chemtrails, vaccine poisons, MKUltra programs, Satanic groups...

Oops!  I got off topic going into a rant.    Well, you get the picture.
@"Mystic Wanderer"  dear You just go ahead and Rant,,,,,,, We know you're right.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
So, I didn't realize this was the big major MSM Disclosure announcement that went out over all the MSM channels today.  This is a big deal in that they all would cover this story in the MSM.   smallawesome A big day for the UFO Disclosure community. 

People need to watch the video too.     Click here to see the "Big Deal" video:  Source Article

Fade to Black is doing a live stream video right now.  I hope this is the right link that will stay up after he's finished.

I wonder why this was released today?  We are entering into the 10 days of darkness that Q spoke about on 4Chan.  I think this is being released to keep the public's eye on this while they take care of some "elite" arrests behind the scenes.   I'm more excited about the arrests than the UFO disclosure.  Never thought I'd say that!   tinylaughing