Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Officials Announce First DoD-Wide Audit in it's History!
Well, Hallelujah! 
I bet they are scrambling to come up with a cover story for the fraud they used on the American tax payers. tinysure 

Quote:WASHINGTON, Dec. 7, 2017 — The Defense Department is starting the first agencywide financial audit in its history, Pentagon officials announced today.
Defense Department Comptroller David L. Norquist and chief Pentagon spokesperson Dana W. White spoke during the Pentagon news conference, in which they also addressed the possibility of a government shutdown when the continuing resolution that has been keeping the government running expires tomorrow.
Norquist said he received the DoD Office of Inspector General's notification that the financial statement audit begins this month.

Taxpayer Confidence

The audit is massive. It will examine every aspect of the department from personnel to real property to weapons to supplies to bases. Some 2,400 auditors will fan out across the department to conduct it, Pentagon officials said.
"It is important that the Congress and the American people have confidence in DoD's management of every taxpayer dollar," Norquist said.
Audits are necessary to ensure the accuracy of financial information. They also account for property. Officials estimate the department has around $2.4 trillion in assets. "With consistent feedback from auditors, we can focus on improving the processes of our day-to-day work," the comptroller said. "Annual audits also ensure visibility over the quantity and quality of the equipment and supplies our troops use."
The DoD Office of the Inspector General hired independent public accounting firms to conduct audits of individual components – the Army, Navy, Air Force, agencies, activities and more – as well as a departmentwide consolidated audit to summarize all results and conclusions.
"Beginning in 2018, our audits will occur annually, with reports issued Nov. 15," Norquist said.

Lots more to read on this Here.

Also, Kerry Cassidy interviews Paladin in the video below, a forensic financial investigator who tells us how the Deep State uses trading secrets to hide money.

Excellent,,,, I'll have to watch that tonight.

I would like to point out,,,, all these investigations taking place in our government has only started since President Trump has been in Office.
It would have been,,,,, Screw The Tax Payer's Like Before if anyone else had been sworn in,,,,,, JMHO.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-09-2017, 09:16 PM)guohua Wrote: Excellent,,,, I'll have to watch that tonight.

I would like to point out,,,, all these investigations taking place in our government has only started since President Trump has been in Office.
It would have been,,,,, Screw The Tax Payer's Like Before if anyone else had been sworn in,,,,,, JMHO.

Of course it would have been. 

I don't understand how people can't see that he is trying to clean our government up; it's right there staring them in the face.  The haters are trying to stop him from making our country great again, and that just boggles my brain.   tinyshocked