Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deep Black Ops Contractor Exposes OKC!
Jeff Rense interviews Cody Snodgres who tells how the Oklahoma City Bombing was a black ops job.  He was offered the job, but turned it down. Now he's coming forward to expose what really happened. They also discuss the Twin Towers on 9-11 and more.
An eye-opening interview for those who still believe the main stream narrative.

Go to the video link and give Jeff a "thumbs up"; he brings us some great interviews, just like this one.
@Mystic Wanderer.
Mr. G. here.
Mr. Snodgres needs to get his Facts Straight and STOP Living in a Fantasy Land.

I can't say much, but a deep investigation team was sent and I can't tell you who was on the team same with The Twin Towers.
The Team I speak of would never have been mobilized and implanted if Black-Ops was involved.

Sorry I can't elaborate more for you, but I'm sure another member here will agree with me.

I now return Rogue-Nation 3 to the watchful eyes and caring caress of my wife.
*Poof,,, I'm gone into the Shadows*
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-09-2017, 09:12 PM)guohua Wrote: @Mystic Wanderer.
Mr. G. here.

I can't say much, but a deep investigation team was sent and I can't tell you who was on the team same with The Twin Towers.
The Team I speak of would never have been mobilized and implanted if Black-Ops was involved.

Sorry I can't elaborate more for you, but I'm sure another member here will agree with me.

I don't know about all that, obviously, but the video is also an eye-opener on what the Gulf War Syndrome REALLY was, and it was ONE of the reasons the OKC building was blown up. The medical records were kept in the building, and the government was going to have to pay the Vets a large amount of money, but without the records there was no way the Vets  could sue.

The other reason was because there were some files that would have tied Bill and Hillary to the drug deals when he was in government before becoming president.

POOF!  Two birds killed with one BOOM!  

This is a fascinating interview!  I still suggest people listen; lots of info coming out in this one!   tinywhat
Oh my word, I totally panicked when I saw the headline and thought you were about to ruin OK Cupid for me.
(12-09-2017, 10:20 PM)Abysha Wrote: Oh my word, I totally panicked when I saw the headline and thought you were about to ruin OK Cupid for me.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you are referring to.     mediumitwasntme
(12-09-2017, 10:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 10:20 PM)Abysha Wrote: Oh my word, I totally panicked when I saw the headline and thought you were about to ruin OK Cupid for me.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you are referring to.     mediumitwasntme

Here you go,,,,,, Link
(12-09-2017, 10:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Mr. G. here.

I don't know about all that, obviously, but the video is also an eye-opener on what the Gulf War Syndrome REALLY was, and it was ONE of the reasons the OKC building was blown up. The medical records were kept in the building, and the government was going to have to pay the Vets a large amount of money, but without the records there was no way the Vets  could sue.

The other reason was because there were some files that would have tied Bill and Hillary to the drug deals when he was in government before becoming president.

This is a fascinating interview!  I still suggest people listen; lots of info coming out in this one!   tinywhat

The Headquarters for all military personnel with all of their records has been and still is here: 
 National Personnel Records Center
1 Archives Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63138

What were the offices and their purpose at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.

By the 1990s, the building contained regional offices for the Social Security Administration, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the United States Secret Service, the Department of Veterans Affairs vocational rehabilitation counseling center, the Drug Enforcement Administration (D.E.A.), and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF). It also contained recruiting offices for the US Military 

Not any Veterans medical records that would not have already been duplicated and stored at the above location and actually other locations.
(12-09-2017, 10:56 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 10:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Mr. G. here.

The Headquarters for all military personnel with all of their records has been and still is here: 
 National Personnel Records Center
1 Archives Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63138

What were the offices and their purpose at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.

By the 1990s, the building contained regional offices for the Social Security Administration, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the United States Secret Service, the Department of Veterans Affairs vocational rehabilitation counseling center, the Drug Enforcement Administration (D.E.A.), and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF). It also contained recruiting offices for the US Military 

Not any Veterans medical records that would not have already been duplicated and stored at the above location and actually other locations.

I don't know.  But, the things he tells and why certain things were done seems to connect together and makes sense to me.  Maybe I heard him wrong; maybe it wasn't medical records, but records that told about something concerning the Gulf War that tied what the sickness really was to the Vets.  Like I said, I don't know.   tinysurprised
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
My husband said he would listen tonight and if he finds any credibility in his mind from what he knows,,,,,, he'd reply and let you know.  minusculethumbsup2
(12-09-2017, 11:10 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
My husband said he would listen tonight and if he finds any credibility in his mind from what he knows,,,,,, he'd reply and let you know.  minusculethumbsup2

I look forward to hearing his response. 

And... oh my... there's a part two!  I didn't realize this when I posted it.  (I hadn't reached the end yet.)   tinywhat This one is supposed to have more about the Clintons and their crimes on it. 

For Mystic:
Thanks @"727Sky".  minusculethumbsup

I look forward to watching/listening to these, but it will be tomorrow before I have time.
(12-12-2017, 11:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks @"727Sky".  minusculethumbsup

I look forward to watching/listening to these, but it will be tomorrow before I have time.

There is only one video and it took 4 attempts to post ... I get the message tile to big to post all the time..
I'm not sure what a "Deep Black Ops Contractor" is - a Black Bag job is a Black Bag job. It's only "deep" or not depending on your perspective - they're all pretty much the same, objectively. In other words, a "deep" black op is no scarier than a "shallow" black op to the folks that conduct them or order them done, or are on the receiving end. They aren't differentiated that way.

While some have been know to have been done by contractors, most are done in-house... and something of that magnitude would have probably been kept pretty close to the vest, and done in-house to insure damage control.

As Mr. G. said, deep investigation teams would never have been sent to cover an in-house black op. That would possibly have involved a clean up crew, but not an investigation team. The investigation would not have been left to FBI or BATFE, because both of those organizations would have been out for blood, not covering anything at all up. There would have been war in the highest places had that scenario come to pass after a black op of this nature. Fratricide to the Nth power.

SO - if this had been a Black Bagger, a clean up crew may have been dispatched, and "investigations" would have been left to the locals AFTER the clean up crew finished cleaning up, not before. FBI and BATFE investigators would not have been allowed within a state of the place, and would have had to file all their reports in DC offices from second hand knowledge generated by locals.

But that ain't what happened.

Don't get me wrong - I think there may possibly have been some covert hinkiness at play here, but not of the nature that's being claimed.

The TL/DR version is: "homeboy be blowin' smoke up your ass". You might ask yourself WHY he would blow smoke up people's asses. I'm probably not qualified to speculate on the reasons, but as a layman a couple of possibilities jump immediately to the front of my mind.

Side note: If you know what a (term redacted*) is, you'll realize that had McVeigh been involved - or even not involved - in a Black Bagger, he'd have never been found. No one would have ever gone down for it... and Mr. Snodgres would never, EVER, have spoken up.

* Term was redacted because a) I realized it has more than one use, some of which may be found objectionable, or b) I just yak too much, or c) both. Take your pick.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-12-2017, 11:27 PM)727Sky Wrote: For Mystic:

I listened to all the video yesterday @"727Sky".  This one had much more information on it because it was a much longer interview. 

Very interesting, and I think EVERYONE should listen to it before coming to any conclusions.

Thank you for posting.
Maybe just an accident ?Update - Cody Snodgres,  CIA Asset & Whistlerblower Released
From Hospital After Serious Car Crash - Now Home Resting

His car and the other auto were totaled
(12-24-2017, 11:12 AM)727Sky Wrote: Maybe just an accident ?Update - Cody Snodgres,  CIA Asset & Whistlerblower Released
From Hospital After Serious Car Crash - Now Home Resting

His car and the other auto were totaled

Yes, I saw that in the news, or on a Twitter post.   "Someone" wants him to shut up!  I'm glad he wasn't killed.