Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could The Phoenix Lights Have Been An Alien Showdown?
I think most of us remember the controversy that the Phoenix Lights caused. The question to what they were is still unanswered.

For those who need a reminder, here is a short video where witnesses share their story:

Linda Moulton Howe seems to have a theory for what was going on as she describes her account with the Phoenix Lights at the 1:00:40 mark in the video below:

What are your thoughts about this?

Source: You Tube
I wondered if was some type of test with dirigible craft that are used when refuelling, but the 'V'-shape
that the witnesses saw tends to throw that idea out the window!

But if was a black-budget vehicle or craft from another realm, then why the lights...? Why display the
one thing that we're good at seeing in the dark?!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Good Question BIAD,,, Why The Lights?

But I have to ask, Would Aliens, That can cross Galaxies or Dimensions actually Use LIGHTS?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-31-2016, 03:40 PM)guohua Wrote: Good Question BIAD,,, Why The Lights?

But I have to ask, Would Aliens, That can cross Galaxies or Dimensions actually Use LIGHTS?

Ahh, well - It's possible that they might not actually be "lights" as such.
Yes, technically they gave off light, but they may serve a completely different purpose on such a craft?

Could be a bright glow from engine outlets?
or Vents?
An advanced propulsion system that uses light wave technology?
Energised particles from some form of energy drive system?
Ionisation of particles from a magnetic/gravity wave system?
A sensor array, scanning the surface for something?
Alien Pizza Ovens?

Simple answer - we don't know!

kindest regards,
G
(05-31-2016, 02:42 PM)BIAD Wrote: I wondered if was some type of test with dirigible craft that are used when refuelling, but the 'V'-shape
that the witnesses saw tends to throw that idea out the window!

But if was a black-budget vehicle or craft from another realm, then why the lights...? Why display the
one thing that we're good at seeing in the dark?!

It's my understanding, not just from this video, but other things I've come across in my research, that the light display was a show of force.  They wanted the public to see what was happening.  They, the ETs, had threatened the government officials many times to disclose that they were here (up there), or they would do it themselves.  There was more to it with the Phoenix Lights; they melted a satellite just to show that they could. 
There were three different craft in the sky that night; one of them was "ours", the other two, according to those "in the know", were ET craft.

I still don't know all the story, but according to what has been leaked out by whistle-blowers, the light show was a show down between "us" and "them" for the public to see.
(05-31-2016, 04:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...It's my understanding, not just from this video, but other things I've come across in my research,
that the light display was a show of force.

I've never considered that, interesting. It would certainly make sense.

If a craft was 'sneaking' about in the night skies and for some reason, noticed by those below.
Then it could be assumed that the species in the vehicle were avoiding us and ergo, it could be
suggested that they're wary -if not afraid of us.

Good call, Mystic!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Shameless bump for the new members.