Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remote Viewing December 2017
I've made threads about this guy and his team before; they're pretty good! 
Well, here's one everyone needs to see... just in case.  The one I'm referring to is the last one on the video at the 41:00 minute mark.

The remote viewer saw people watching the news on t.v. People were advised to stay inside, and then suddenly the power went out.
It happened in the evening just before night fall. She also saw something strange hoovering in the sky; a possible UFO?

Could this be the False Flag Alien Invasion we've been hearing about?  A possible EMP attack?  Is this when the Globalist will finally be arrested?  What's going to happen?

Hope everyone in the U.S. has extra blankets, batteries, and a heat source... just in case it happens.   tinyhuh

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
OK,,,, marked for tonight when I have more time to listen.  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
No such thing as a "false flag alien invasion". The only way that could happen is if one nation (Mexico, for example) were pouring invaders across our border and it was blamed on Canada instead of the actual Mexican illegal alien threat. Space aliens don't fly flags - or at least I've never heard of one waving a flag - so that kind of "false flag alien invasion" is impossible.

Sound to me more like an actual false flag operation - i.e. a nuclear attack blamed on North Korea. Anything like that would HAVE to be a false flag operation, since North Korea most certainly does not have missiles that could reach us, or nukes big enough to do any real damage. The media is flat out lying to you when they say they do.

Could be an ISIS attack, or an attack blamed on ISIS (which would, again, be an actual false flag if it were blamed on ISIS but ISIS didn't really do it). I'm not betting on ISIS, though, because they are on the run and too disorganized at the moment to get much of anything done large scale.

I'm betting on something blamed on North Korea, because the Washington DC hawks have had a hard-on for North Korea of late, and are itching for any excuse to start a war with them, even if they have to make that excuse up.

The power grid going down (EMP), people being warned not to be outside (fallout), and the metal thing(s) in the air (missile(s)) point to a massive nuclear event involving multiple explosions. Multiple explosions would be necessary, because no single explosion could create BOTH of those effects - one would necessarily be high-altitude (which would produce wide EMP but no fallout at all) and at least one would have to be a surface or near surface blast to produce fallout - but that one - or those ones - would have a seriously limited (to a very small area) blast destruction radius, because it would have to be so close to the ground... close enough to suck dirt into the cloud and irradiate it to produce fallout. Most of the blast radius would be underground and expended against the ground pushing downward rather than knocking down buildings a few miles away.

In the case of the ground burst, EMP would be limited to about 15 miles from ground zero, because of the curvature of the Earth, so another high altitude explosion would be required to produce the EMP to knock out the grid.

I'm betting North Korea. Watch the news, and if they start beating war drums against North Korea a lot harder, run out to the grocery store and buy them out of bread and milk. It may be a while before you see any more of it.

I dunno - just sounds like a good excuse for me to buy more ammo!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

OK, the video was just a little boring.
Sorry Mystic Wanderer, that is not saying you are,,, NO Never!

But I'd have to say, any attack on the US now would be Foolish.
Trump is not Obama.

Who would try the False Flag Scenario? ISIS likes to Brag and Boast about their Murders and N. Korea's Little Fat Boy is No Different. 
The N. Korean Capital would be nothing but Rubble.
Aliens,,,,, they could just show-up and but an end to us Puny Humans, but why,,,, we're so much fun to watch and laugh at.

Sorry but I don't see a False Flag type of attack from either of our two largest Haters right now.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Just a question; no disrespect  ..... When have they ever be correct ?
(12-08-2017, 01:53 PM)727Sky Wrote: Just a question; no disrespect  ..... When have they ever be correct ?

I knew you were going to say that  minusculebiggrin
(12-08-2017, 01:53 PM)727Sky Wrote: Just a question; no disrespect  ..... When have they ever be correct ?

At the first of the video, another female is telling about seeing fires.  That could be the So Cal fires right now. Also, at the first of the video the man in charge (sorry, forget his name) tells about last months hits that were accurate.

I watched this man do an interview with Kerry Cassidy awhile back and he talked about many that they have gotten right in the past.

I hope with all my soul they are wrong about THIS one!