Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
National Park lovers
Quote:National Park lovers should applaud Trump's monument decision
Yes they should, from my understanding, Obama never even visited this area and never listened to what locals and the National Park Service had to say.
Quote:President Trump’s decision to reduce the size of the Bears Ears and Staircase-Escalante National Monuments in Utah, announced Monday on his visit to the state, is a good one and an example of his policies that will benefit every American who enjoys national parks and monuments.

We should all thank the president for his administration’s efforts to look at the facts, listen to the people, and act to roll back restrictive and unnecessary national monument designations that provide few advantages to the American people.

While such designations may sound good on the surface, in reality they have strained land management budgets and limited public access to beautiful places.

The Trump administration has been on the ground listening to those who bear the burden of these decisions – unlike the Clinton and Obama administrations, which showed little interest in talking to local people before locking up millions of acres of land around them.
Now more people can Camp, Hint and Hike in these areas. People are not Locked Out and Forbidden to use.

Quote:I applaud the president for having the courtesy to do what his predecessors never did – visiting Utah personally to deliver the news that will positively impact those who love and care for these lands. His attention is a far cry from President Clinton making his Grand Staircase-Escalante Monument announcement from another state and President Obama issuing a press release with the wrong photo of Bears Ears.

The notion that our only option for managing public land is a restrictive monument designation is false. In truth, we can build bathrooms and fire pits, and accommodate hunting, fishing, grazing, and permit accessibility without destroying the land. In places where restrictive conservation rules are less justified, we can even authorize responsible resource extraction.
Obama, One of the Worst Presidents in History, he could manage an Out House.

Quote:The National Park Service suffers from a $12 billion maintenance backlog – meaning crumbling buildings, roads, and bridges cannot be repaired or replaced. Overly expansive monument designations – like the two multimillion-acre monuments in Utah – could have been spent on existing park treasures.

In the case of Bears Ears National Monument, all of that land was already federal land mostly managed for conservation use. With President Obama’s monument designation, the maintenance fell to the already-strapped National Park Service. Many of these lands were once managed successfully by other agencies – like the Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Forest Service – and can be again.
Source
One by one, step after step, all the damage done to America by liberally confused, out of touch and reality democrats, will be undone, restored back to the American People, in all Her Glory. Make America Great Again.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, I've already seen some democratic tweets bashing Trump for this.  Sigh...
(12-05-2017, 12:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, I've already seen some democratic tweets bashing Trump for this.  Sigh...

Piss on 'em.

That land is Federal Land, meaning it belongs to the American People.

I am an American Person. 

What right do Liberals think they have to lock me off of my own land?

Piss on 'em.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quieten down you Deplorables...! Don't you know that there are people better than you?!!
tinysurprised

It's been this way for so long, it's like asking someone to not use air anymore to breathe!

Those in office have accepted that since the masses they were originally meant to serve
didn't complain of their money-grabbing schemes and need to sate their lusts, they came
to the conclusion that they are correct in their decisions.

Ignoring the few discontent voices and making sure families around the US are more focused
on getting by day-to-day, these servants of the public became dignitaries who could choose a
leader that would serve their agendas.

Money is no object, it's not like they'd be spending their own -regardless of the statements
about donations. The public purse is always open. A  few appearances on television stating
banal sentences that mean nothing...
(Example: A kid gets killed. Government Official -"This is terrible")
...and you can step back into a world of freebies and useless junkets around the globe.

It's been this way for so long.
As the U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan sentencing ex-U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown to five years
in federal prison for fraud and tax crimes said: ‘it's crime born out of entitlement and greed,’
SOURCE:

The whole 'Pre-Trump' era was never about race or religion, it was about Class.
They see themselves better than you and now... they know you know!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 
Quote:The whole 'Pre-Trump' era was never about race or religion, it was about Class.

That's the Truth!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-05-2017, 11:05 AM)BIAD Wrote: The whole 'Pre-Trump' era was never about race or religion, it was about Class.

That ain't fair! I've got no class! How can I ever fit into a classed society if I got no class? I'm telling you right here and now, that is politically incorrect - what do I have to do? Instigate a revolution?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’