Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
(01-09-2018, 04:39 PM)BIAD Wrote: With the doubt regarding Bigfoot on the YouTube channels still in question, what are the opinions
on this one?

I know that once again, the formula of glimpses, poorly-held camera and weird behavoir is the
norm, but it does seem that something sitting under a leaning-to-the-left branch turns it's face
towards the camera a couple of times.

Pareidolia?

I'm calling intentional bullshit on this one. Not because I don't believe in bigfoot - because I do - but because of the video itself.

I've spent a day or two in the woods, looking for things that don't want to be found. Not bigfoot, of course, as I believe that hunting bigfoot is a fools errand (take that as you like), but more mundane things... which still don't want to be found. People, deer, turkey, bears, even lowly squirrels. Things that don't want to be found in the woods are pretty darned alert, because, well, they don't want to be found!

With that in mind, the way these two yokels crash through the brush, sounding like a herd of buffalo and for all practical purposes yelling at one another and snapping twigs so very loudly, wouldn't get within 5 miles of anything that doesn't want to be found in the woods. Certainly not close enough to catch whatever they are hunting for on grainy, shaky, video. They might as well have had bullhorns, klaxons, and a couple of police sirens strapped to their asses, and couldn't even sneak up on a rock.

Whatever that blurry thing was, it wasn't bigfoot, and it was something (or someone) that wanted to be found, was practically begging to be found. I'm surprised it didn't walk up to THEM and pose for a picture.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Ninurta - 01-14-2018, 05:59 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM