Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
(01-11-2018, 12:16 PM)BIAD Wrote: ... But recently, it seems to me that the whole phenomena is and always
was about fooling people out of money.

I just thought there'd be a better focus on the visual chicanery!

This is a difficult one for me.
I know several people (who's opinion that I value and trust) who swear that they have had direct and absolutely definite interaction with this phenomenon.
Central Scotland isn't exactly a hotbed for Bigfoot activity, so I don't have any direct experiences myself.

All I can say is that the Bigfoot phenomenon has been around for hundreds of years.
Many Native American tribes have legends from their ancestors about the Large Hairy Men of the Forests.
There was no Internet for publicity back then, or financial profit to be made from making up these tall tales, so in my own mind - these early reported encounters have more credibility than the vast majority of modern "fuzzy youtube video" ones. (Many of whom I do believe are solely in it for the publicity, fame and profit - but not all.)

My own best guess is that there is likely "something" out there. (Just with the sheer volume and similarity of encounters reported).
But, that the "something" is not necessarily a hairy hominid living in the woods.

I think that the lack of clear photographic (and video) evidence is a direct result of the true nature of this phenomenon.
If this "creature" exists at the edge of our perception, phasing in & out of our own dimensional reality, then it would be almost impossible to photograph clearly.
I look upon it something like I look upon the Ghosts, UFO's, Loch/Lake monsters, Cryptids and other "paranormal" stuff...
At the edge of our perception. Possibly seen through a rip in space/time?

Bigfoot could be a real live Gigantopithecus but seen through a "million years in the past" glitch in time?
Nessie could likewise be a genuine Plesiosaur, but glimpsed through the distorted veil of a time rift?
UFO's? Flying vehicles of the future?
(Some) ghosts - living people from the past (or future)?

ALL of these phenomena share the same basic credentials:
They have been reported by thousands and thousands of people, despite being viewed as seemingly "impossible" within our own scientific realm of knowledge.
They all defy being clearly photographed despite the rise of the camera phone.

Maybe they are all linked.

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by gordi - 01-11-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM