Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
I only watched about a third of it before I fell by the wayside, probably asleep. In that time, I saw nothing at all that screams "bigfoot!", nor did I hear any explanation of why the woman thought bigfoot was involved.

"Batshit crazy" was, on the other hand, in strong evidence.

My best guess is that "Jim" is gaslighting the poor old woman, because he probably thinks it's funny to watch her scurry around looking for the next bit of "bigfoot evidence".

It did appear, however, that bigfoot works on cars in his spare time, if the greasy fingerprints (inside the house) shown are any kind of clue. Must have been a baby bigfoot, as the prints were kind of low on the door frame. Also, one might be forgiven for surmising that bigfoot can pick door locks so that he can get into the house and raid Tootsie Roll stashes.

I did see footprints going up the steps to the porch and on the porch itself in one of the segments, and have to wonder why she didn't point them out herself... although they WERE pretty tiny by bigfoot standards. Maybe that's why she didn't point them out. There was only one set visible, and if they were bigfoot, it looked like bigfoot was wearing hiking boots. However, if those prints were there, and bigfoot had also been there, why did bigfoot not leave his own set of prints, since conditions were obviously conducive to foot-printing?

I can also see bigfoot's apparent fascination with the snack pantry. I was sort of mesmerized myself - have you EVER seen that many bags of chip-clipped chips in one place at the same time? It boggles the mind!

What disturbs me the most is bigfoot's obsession with moving the poor woman's chair, ever so slightly. If I were bigfoot, I'd steal that chair altogether, so that I had somewhere to sit in the edge of the woods while watching the house for batshit crazy antics and munching out on stolen chips and Tootsie Rolls.

Life just don't get better than that!

Stuff like this kinda discourages me - it seems calibrated to make actual sightings of bigfoot seem batshit crazy by association. It's this very sort of thing that keeps me from telling my tale more often. I think it can probably be clinically proven that I AM batshit crazy, and if that's the case, and I think SHE is batshit crazy, how far down the totem pole does that place her??

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Ninurta - 12-05-2017, 04:08 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM