Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could jesus have been an Alien?
Well could he have!?
I think so, sure why not. The Alien Egg could have been implanted into Mary,,, right?

So? Could YOU be an Alien Hybrid?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Was Jesus an alien?  Well, I would say yes, being as he came from "out there".  The 'alien' seed being implanted into Mary sounds right, since it is never mentioned a divine being had sex with her in the Bible. 

Are we all hybrids?  Again, I would say yes.  It's said by insiders that there are 22 different 'alien' species who have their own group they are doing experiments on to this day.  No way to prove it unless the 'aliens' decide to show themselves to us, but it would explain why we have different races of humans, in my opinion.
(12-02-2017, 06:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Was Jesus an alien?  Well, I would say yes, being as he came from "out there".  The 'alien' seed being implanted into Mary sounds right, since it is never mentioned a divine being had sex with her in the Bible. 

Are we all hybrids?  Again, I would say yes.  It's said by insiders that there are 22 different 'alien' species who have their own group they are doing experiments on to this day.  No way to prove it unless the 'aliens' decide to show themselves to us, but it would explain why we have different races of humans, in my opinion.
You could very well be right,,,, yes I do agree.

Im with MW on this, yes Jesus was an alien, but I do not believe it was his race who made the earth or the original humans, that was someone or some thing else. Yes we are a mixture of many aliens.
(12-03-2017, 02:39 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Im with MW on this, yes Jesus was an alien, but I do not believe it was his race who made the earth or the original humans, that was someone or some thing else. Yes we are a mixture of many aliens.

I agree with you.
Planting life on earth and creating humans or just moving us to earth, would have taken a very advanced race of beings.
They could have planted that embryo in her and others.
I had another thought,,,,, was Mary implanted with an embryo so one of them could take human form and walk among us?
Think about, take human form and be worshiped like a God.
But only to have your Human Form Killed Because you're to Naive to understand the True Human Trait Of Fear and Jealousy.

Now were there other are they still here?