Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
House Democrats Introduce Articles to Impeach President Trump!
Yes, they are quaking in their "boots" (notice who is wearing boots now) and bringing out the last ammunition they have! 
Thing is, they are firing blanks. tinylaughing 

With all the corruption being exposed against the deep state shadow gooberment now, they don't won't a President in office who doesn't care to expose them, and that's just what Pres. Trump's team is doing. smallgreenbananadancer

Quote:PHILADELPHIA (CNN) — House Democrats introduced articles of impeachment Wednesday against President Donald Trump, though they acknowledged their efforts have no chance of success while Republicans control both houses of Congress.

Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tennessee, introduced five articles of impeachment that include obstruction of justice for Trump’s decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey, two emoluments clause violations, undermining the independence of the federal judiciary and undermining the freedom of the press.

“The time has come to make clear to the American people and to this President that his train of injuries to our Constitution must be brought to an end through impeachment,” he said.

Cohen, the ranking member on the House judiciary committee’s Constitution subcommittee, acknowledged the limitations of his proposal.

“I don’t expect the House judiciary committee, which is operated like a branch of the administration, to take up hearings,” he said.
He told members of the press he would likely be facilitating briefings in lieu of hearings.

Strange, they are accusing him of doing EXACTLY what they have been doing all along.
Watch a video that I can't share here from the Source Link.  The speaker seems REALLY nervous. tinylaughing
(11-16-2017, 07:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Strange, they are accusing him of doing EXACTLY what they have been doing all along.
Watch a video that I can't share here from the Source Link.  The speaker seems REALLY nervous. tinylaughing

Well, it gets them on the television, Mystic!

'...“The time has come to make clear to the American people and to this President that his
train of injuries to our Constitution must be brought to an end through impeachment,” he said...'

-Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tennessee.

Meaningless...!
They're throwing snowballs at the White House because Trump is 'not playing their game'
I'd wager that the look on the Speaker's face is due to the realisation that he has to endure
with these childish, well-paid sheep.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.