Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A UFO? Video captures strange object near Ohio military base
No clue what that is so let's talk about it a little...

Quote:Video of a strange object in the sky near a military base in Dayton, Ohio, had the internet buzzing Sunday over whether it was a UFO, "Fox & Friends" reported.

“It looks like it’s moving with the clouds,” a woman is heard saying on the video.

The 13-minute YouTube video appears to show an object hovering and disappearing into the clouds near the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, which housed an Air Force project that documented alleged UFO and extraterrestrial sightings from 1947 to 1969.

A couple spotted the object as they were watching the sunset from their home, London's Daily Mirror reported Saturday.

A similar object was also seen elsewhere in the same region...

Here's the footage:

Source:

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/05/2...-base.html

Ideas?

:stumped:

You gotta love the typical sarcastic last liner from one of the reporters... :thumbsdown:
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(05-30-2016, 05:46 PM)solarius Wrote: No clue what that is so let's talk about it a little...

Quote:Video of a strange object in the sky near a military base in Dayton, Ohio, had the internet buzzing Sunday over whether it was a UFO, "Fox & Friends" reported.

“It looks like it’s moving with the clouds,” a woman is heard saying on the video.

The 13-minute YouTube video appears to show an object hovering and disappearing into the clouds near the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, which housed an Air Force project that documented alleged UFO and extraterrestrial sightings from 1947 to 1969.

A couple spotted the object as they were watching the sunset from their home, London's Daily Mirror reported Saturday.

A similar object was also seen elsewhere in the same region...

Here's the footage:

Source:

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/05/2...-base.html

Ideas?

:stumped:

You gotta love the typical sarcastic last liner from one of the reporters... :thumbsdown:

If that's an alien spaceship, it's the strangest one I've seen to date! 
It's hard for me to form an opinion about this one, simply because it's so close to WP Air Force base.  They do a lot of testing on new crafts, so it could be one of theirs.

It could also be an "alien" craft showing the base that "they" are watching them, or making themselves known. 

This one is a tough call.  Maybe Linda M. Howe will have something on her website newsletter soon.  She seems to have a lot of insiders that know what's going on.  If I come across any info I'll let you know.