Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where are we headed ?
Where are we headed as in the sun and all our solar system to follow.. This is the third video in a series of 4. The 4th is not available as of now but this 3rd is very interesting...to me anyway.. If you want go to his channel and watch the first two but this vid kinda covers it all.
That's fascinating! I'm going to watch the first two now. Thanks!
On my list for this weekend when I don't have any good t.v. shows to watch.   minusculethumbsup2
(11-08-2017, 11:04 AM)727Sky Wrote: Where are we headed as in the sun and all our solar system to follow.. This is the third video in a series of 4. The 4th is not available as of now but this 3rd is very interesting...to me anyway.. If you want go to his channel and watch the first two but this vid kinda covers it all.
DAMN  minusculespooked
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
That's a scary future, and I may live to see it.  I really hope I don't though.   tinyshocked
That's a very interesting comment @"Mystic Wanderer" , because of this:

I have always said (and actually DID SAY YESTERDAY  tinycool ) that I would rather die in the apocalypse than peacefully in my sleep. Granted, it was an "off the cuff" comment but I do mean it. All of the doom and gloom has fascinated me from day one, I had blog about Planet X in 2002 on "msn pages" back in the day warning my relatives and friends that the Sumerians were right and we are all screwed!

Long story short, we only get to die once. Well, we only (usually) remember one death (or the events leading up to it). If I could travel and see my Akashic record I'm sure I have died some pretty spectacular deaths. But to think of an end very boring is actually depressing. Granted, I have "ways" that I wouldn't want to go through (burning and drowning mainly) but others are actually comforting. Like, you only get to die once, might as well make it a grand spectacle! 

So yeah, I kinda (in a weird way) hope we get to live and see this. It'll be horrible and painful if we live in the climax of this but man, it's better than dying of old age in your sleep while you think you're dreaming  tinybighuh tinycool

I wanna go out in the Apocalypse.
Hang on @"DuckforcoveR",  I have a strong feeling you might just get your wish. You're young enough to live that long. 
Unlike you, if I die, I prefer it be peacefully in my sleep.  I think I may have already experienced the traumatic deaths in the past. I'm ready for a different experience this time around.   tinysure 

Actually, I don't think I'm going to die; I think the space ships will come and beam all the "good" people up before any major catastrophes occur.  Some may call this the "rapture" spoken of in the bible, but I think there has been enough evidence offered to show that what some of the characters in the bible saw were actually spacecrafts, they just didn't know the verbiage to describe what they saw at that time.
That would be even a better way to go.   tinybiggrin