Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hillary Clinton 'Pedophile Sex Tape' About To Be Released!
Dear god, I hope so! 
This could be the final nail in the coffin that takes her down for good! 
Also, we'll get rid of some other REAL DEPLORABLES in the process.   minusculeknocks

Quote:The New York Police Department (NYPD) has confirmed that a “sickening” pedophile sex tape featuring Hillary Clinton is about to be released to the public. According to investigative journalist Liz Crokin, sources within NYPD claim the video is the “Rosetta Stone” of information connecting senior politicians, such as Clinton, to an elite pedophile ring.

According to Crokin, there is a video of Clinton engaging in a sexual act with her aide Huma Abedin and an underage girl. Also... News has emerged that disgraced Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey set-up a child grooming agency for Hollywood and D.C. power players.

And... A decorated 14-year veteran CIA agent has blown the whistle and made a public statement to expose the Central Intelligence Agency for operating a child trafficking ring that procures children for global elite pedophiles. David Zublick unseals the horrible truth in this special report.

That's just Bull Shit, The CIA doesn't have the time with all the Crap that is going on in the world.
You can take my word for it, the CIA is Catered Too it doesn't do the Catering.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
For the records I just want to say ... No. 

Off the record I want to say:

just seems much more truthful..  minusculebeercheers