Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
@"BIAD" 
minusculeclap    hugedancingbaby

hugedancingbaby

Our FLOTUS, We're so Lucky....
  giantfanning
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is a GREAT Video,,,,, Yes By My Standards.
MAGA!  minusculeclap
 Listen to the words, YES, the Media is Afraid of this man, they can not Control Him Nor The Lobbyist or RINO Politicians,,,, They Are Afraid,,, and need to be.

Trump has started to make America Great Again,,,, The Lowest Unemployment rate in 40 years.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here are the 45 redacted pages of the Strzok-Page text messages that were released yesterday (4/26/18).  Will we ever be allowed to see the rest of the 6000 that were found?   smalltappingfoot 

https://www.scribd.com/document/37754061...=affiliate
@"BIAD",   Q posted this AFTER I posted your banner to Twitter and asked if anyone wanted to play a game with POTUS.  
Are they winking at me?   tinybiggrin 

Here is the banner:  

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3664]

And here is Q's post:

Apr 28 2018 21:17:34 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 8a0a0f 1228588 >>1228489
Shall we play a game?
Can you trust?
You know that we know.
You know what we have.
Your move.
Q
Here is an excellent video by a You Tuber named Praying Medic, and he does a fantastic job of explaining past Q posts and how they connect to today.  He shows us, using Q's crumb drops, what has been going on behind the scenes.  President Trump and his team are geniuses!  WATCH!
I give him an A+.   minusculeclap 

(04-29-2018, 03:27 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD",   Q posted this AFTER I posted your banner to Twitter and asked if anyone wanted to play a game with POTUS.  
Are they winking at me?   tinybiggrin 
I am humble. Now... Q must become a Rogue Nation member!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Q post from yesterday, updated from one on 4/27/18.  The update is below the one in the box: 

May 4 2018 20:47:29 (EST) Q !2jsTvXXmXs 64 Justice_1.jpg
[Image: 89e8be3f0b37a19c27ec58fde566cdc31c26c8b9...4cdea4.jpg]
[Updated]
James Baker - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]] / removed Jan/FIRED 4.21
Lisa Page - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]]
Testimony received.
Tracking_y.
[Added]
Mike Kortan, FBI Assistant Director for Public Affairs - FIRED [cooperating under 'resigned' title]
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to James Comey - FIRED
[DOJ]
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed]
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCE
Cross against House/Senate resignations/final term announcements + CEO departures.
CONSPIRACY?
FAKE NEWS?
THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED.
TRUST THE PLAN.
JUSTICE.
Q

It WAS falsely reported that James Baker and Lisa Page both resigned, but Q says they were fired. 

MSM lies again.  

FBI officials Lisa Page and James Baker resign
Bit by bit.
minusculebeercheers
If any of you have a Twitter account, I suggest you go read this thread. It shows the May 4 transcript from the USA v. Manafort hearing in front of Judge Ellis.   minusculethumbsup 

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/99...8829965314
Kellyanne Conway say's"Gotcha"!

Quote:New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman resigns over women-beating allegations.

Allegations of physical abuse from four women have led to the New York Attorney General
standing down from this position.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3712]

'New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has resigned after four women accused him
of being physically abusive. The powerful Democrat, who championed the #Metoo movement
and took action against Harvey Weinstein while in office, stepped down just hours after the
allegations surfaced.

The women told The New Yorker magazine that Mr Schneiderman had slapped, choked and
verbally abused them during what were supposed to be consensual encounters.
The alleged victims said the violence was not consensual.

Activist and writer Tanya Selvaratnam told The New Yorker she had a year-long affair with Mr
Schneiderman. She said: "Sometimes, he'd tell me to call him Master, and he'd slap me until I did.

"He started calling me his 'brown slave' and demanding that I repeat that I was 'his property'.
"This wasn't sexual playacting. This was abusive, demeaning, threatening behaviour."

Michelle Manning Barish had a two-year relationship with Mr Schneiderman.
She told The New Yorker that he drank heavily and often hit her.
She said he would be "shaking me and grabbing my face" and demanding she say things things
like "I'm a little whore".

Manning Barish says Mr Schneiderman told her: "If you ever left me, I'd kill you."
In a statement, 63-year-old Mr Schneiderman said: "In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have
engaged in role-playing and other consensual activity. "I have not assaulted anyone.
I have never engaged in non-consensual sex, which is a line I would not cross."

The Manhattan District Attorney has opened an investigation into the allegations of violence.
Mr Schneiderman has been one of Donald Trump's most vocal opponents, suing over Trump University
and opposing executive orders on travel bans and transgender people in the military in the courts.

Kellyanne Conway, senior adviser to the President, tweeted "Gotcha" next to an old tweet of Mr
Schneiderman's which read: "No one is above the law, and I'll continue to remind President Trump
and his administration of that fact every day."

Mr Trump's son Donald trump Jr tweeted: "Hey Eric, it's not 'role play' if only one of you is in on it."...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for sharing that to the thread @"BIAD".   I've seen many other tweets about things he's involved in, but for some reason they didn't save to my wall when I shared them, so I can't post them here.

From memory, he also was involved with covering up some corruption the Clintons were involved in, and I also think he was involved with NXIVM and a coverup about them too. 

If I come across any other posts, I'll share them here.
Well, then there's this!   tinyok 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3713]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Q started a new board. For those who need a link...    https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/

There is a lot of chatter on Twitter about Sessions not doing anything. Some are beginning to believe he's a black hat, but Q's posts show there IS a lot going on behind the scenes that the public isn't aware of.   Q says to trust the plan.

Here are today's posts so far:  (#1318 came in just before midnight on the 7th)

May 7 2018 23:36:41 (EST) Q !2jsTvXXmXs 66 ? Think LOGICALLY.
Mass exodus in DC?
Mass exodus - corporate CEOs?
Why?
Who has the POWER?
Who has the CONTROL?
If POTUS was NOT IN CONTROL would they be retreating?
Who is the AG?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of DOJ officials?
Re_read DOJ org change (open source - more in pipe)
Who is the FBI director?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of FBI agents?
Re_read FBI org change (open source - more in pipe)
If SESSIONS & WRAY are DC SWAMP/DEEP STATE why are they cleaning their respective houses?
Use LOGIC.
Why are they slow walking unredacted data?
Why are they slow walking doc disclosures?
Why is the WH backing up DOJ?
What if the same data is being used by other investigators?
What does it mean if a grand jury is impanelled?
Why are confusing questions asked as to outcome re: Mueller?
What would be the purpose of creating confusion?
What was Sessions' Senate confirmation vote?
What was RR's Senate confirmation vote?
If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.
Common denominator.
Why did Sessions pick RR?
Everyone has an opinion.
Few have the facts.
Few know the plan.
Midterms [save & push]?
Swing voters to retake House/Senate?
Impeachment proceedings (open source) initiated?
Power at all costs?
Blue wave?
Use LOGIC.
Why must the DOJ & FBI be cleaned FIRST?
What is the DOJ responsible for?
What is the FBI responsible for?
Why did HRC get a free pass?
Use LOGIC.
Define single shooter.
Who is HUBER?
Define IG.
When does SESSIONS step back in?
Already is?
Why did SESSIONS secretly engage HUBER?
Why did SESSIONS reveal HUBER?
Timing is everything.
Department of Justice does not discuss ongoing investigations or confirm specific matters,
What about the active investigation into leaks?
"Horowitz oversees a nationwide workforce of more than 450 special agents, auditors, inspectors, attorneys, and support staff whose mission is to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in Department operations."
Why did MP step into the C_A prior to Sec of State?
They are deeply connected.
Think Offshore.
MIL INTEL providing support during this time?
Why are select EO's aggressively being written and put into law?
State/C_A next?
Think logically.
No outside comms.
JUSTICE.
Q

May 8 2018 12:38:39 (EST) Q !2jsTvXXmXs 67 ? Review Time.
Not seeking re-election.
[Senate]
Bob Corker - Republican
Jeff Flake - Republican
Orrin Hatch - Republican
No Name - Republican [Departure Soon]
[House]
Bill Shuster - Republican
Bob Goodlatte - Republican
Carol Shea-Porter - Democrat
Charles W. Dent - Republican
Darrell Issa - Republican
Dave Reichert - Republican
David Trott - Republican
Dennis Ross - Republican
Edward Royce - Republican
Elizabeth Esty - Democrat
Frank LoBiondo - Republican
Gene Green - Democrat
Gregg Harper - Republican
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen - Republican
Jeb Hensarling - Republican
Jim Bridenstine - Republican
Joe Barton - Republican
John Delaney - Democrat
John J. Duncan, Jr. - Republican
Lamar Smith - Republican
Luis V. Gutierrez - Democrat
Lynn Jenkins - Republican
Niki Tsongas - Democrat
Paul Ryan - Republican
Rick Nolan - Democrat
Robert Brady - Democrat
Rodney Frelinghuysen - Republican
Ruben J. Kihuen - Democrat
Ryan Costello - Republican
Sam Johnson - Republican
Sandy Levin - Democrat
Ted Poe - Republican
Thomas Rooney - Republican
Trey Gowdy - Republican
[Resigned]
Al Franken - Democratic U.S. Senate
Blake Farenthold - Republican U.S. House
Jason Chaffetz - Republican U.S. House
John Conyers, Jr. - Democrat U.S. House
Louise Slaughter - Democrat U.S. House
Patrick Meehan - Republican U.S. House
Patrick J. Tiberi - Republican U.S. House
Thad Cochran - Republican U.S. Senate
Tim Murphy - Republican U.S. House
Trent Franks - Republican U.S. House
Xavier Becerra - Democrat Attorney General of California
+ DOJ
+ FBI
+ CEOs
Conspiracy?
Nothing happening?
Goodlatte & Gowdy [important].
Chairman of the House Committee on the Judiciary.
Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Why is the NY AG resignation important?
What past/current 'high profile' FBI investigations are within the jurisdiction of NY?
Define roadblock.
You have more than you know.
Do not fall victim to MSM/other fake/false narrative pushes.
STAY THE COURSE.
WWG1WGA.
Q
(05-08-2018, 06:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks for sharing that to the thread @"BIAD".   I've seen many other tweets about things he's involved in, but for some reason they didn't save to my wall when I shared them, so I can't post them here.

From memory, he also was involved with covering up some corruption the Clintons were involved in, and I also think he was involved with NXIVM and a coverup about them too. 

If I come across any other posts, I'll share them here.

Okay, I just came across this article again.  There were more; I'll share if I see them again.

Schneiderman let Clinton Foundation skip identifying foreign donors
On the topic of NXIVM...

Quote:The Associated Press is running a full-court press to block any reporting on the associations between Bill and Hillary Clinton and NXIVM, the sex cult that sees its leaders Keith Raniere and Allison Mack standing trial for sex trafficking.

At a recent court hearing, former Smallville star Allison Mack avoided eye contact with fellow defendant Keith Raniere, the manipulative cult leader who allegedly had Mack and other women under his spell during his years of unencumbered alleged sex crimes. Mack’s possible plea deal could lead to incarceration for Raniere — who is being held without bail — and could collapse the entire house of cards around NXIVM that involves the Clintons and Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.

The AP is trying to discredit the well-documented NXIVM-Clinton axis by focusing on just one Internet story about the case, from a site that is not well known. This is a common tactic by the mainstream media — pretending that an entire controversy was caused by one blog post and then trying to smear everyone who reports on the controversy because that one blog post was wrong.

Here’s how the AP, re-printed by the New York Daily News, tries to whitewash the Clinton element of this scandal:
“The article on nyeveningnews and other sites declares that Mack “confessed that she sold children to the Rothschilds and Clintons during her time in the child sex cult…The alleged Clinton connection in the story is based on something that isn’t true. It claims that Seagram’s liquor fortune heiresses Clare and Sara Bronfman, who are followers of Raniere, are members of Bill Clinton’s foundation, the Clinton Global Initiative, which requires a $15,000 membership fee. A spokesman for the foundation tells The Associated Press they haven’t donated any money or made a required “commitment to action” to the Global Initiative.”

That one random article aside, the sex cult’s Clinton links are actually everywhere, not to mention links to New York senator and prospective presidential candidate Kirsten Gillibrand, whose father worked for the depraved cult.

The cult actually hacked Hillary Clinton’s emails, adding them to the long list of nefarious organizations that accessed Clinton’s private communications during her scandal-plagued public service career.

“Clare W. Bronfman, an heiress of the Seagram Company business empire, allegedly implanted a “key logger” virus on the computer of her late father, Edgar M. Bronfman Sr., so officials with the NXIVM corporation could secretly monitor his emails, including his exchanges with world leaders and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, according to court records.”

The extraordinary allegations are attributed to Kristen M. Keeffe, who was part of the inner circle that ran NXIVM, a “human development” organization that has been described by one expert as an “extreme cult.” The accusations by Keeffe are contained in a transcript of a telephone conversation that took place last March between Keeffe and Barbara J. Bouchey, a former NXIVM executive board member who is facing computer trespassing charges in Albany that accuse her and three others of improperly accessing the corporation’s website.”

There is more to this article here:  Source
Do we have any newbies to Q?  Wondering what all the chatter is about?  Then this is the video for you.  For beginners, and anyone who wants to go back for a new look.   https://vimeo.com/268869771
This article from Judicial Watch goes to show that what many thought was an official and
unbiased investigation into an alleged 'Russia/Trump' collusion, was actually a Deep State
vendetta to politically cripple the person who beat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election.

Quote:Judicial Watch: Emails Show FBI Advised Comey to Consult with Mueller’s Office Prior to June 2017 Testimony.

'(Washington, DC)  -Judicial Watch today released new emails from the Department of Justice (DOJ) showing that
former FBI Director James Comey was advised by FBI officials in May 2017 to consult with Special Counsel Robert
Mueller prior to testifying before any congressional committees regarding Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential
election and his firing as FBI director.

According to numerous news reports, Comey met directly with Mueller previous to his June 8, 2017, testimony befor
the Senate Intelligence Committee. Sources said that Comey’s opening statement and subsequent testimony were
coordinated with Mueller.

At the hearing, Comey revealed that he had intentionally leaked material from a memo allegedly documenting a meeting
with President Trump in order to help assure the appointment of a special counsel.

I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. Didn’t do it myself, for a variety of reasons.
But I asked him to, because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.

The DOJ and FBI have stated that Comey’s leaks were unauthorized and compared the disclosures to Wikileaks.
The documents obtained by Judicial Watch are the first to reveal that high-ranking FBI officials helped Comey coordinate
his testimony with Mueller.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the DOJ on January
31, 2018 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00220)).
The lawsuit was filed after the DOJ failed to respond to an August 14, 2017 FOIA request seeking:

All records of communications between the FBI and Comey prior to and regarding Comey’s testimony before the Senate
Select Committee on Intelligence on June 8, 2017.

All records of communications between the FBI and Comey relating to an upcoming book to be authored by Comey and published.
All records, including but not limited to forms completed by Comey, relating to the requirement for prepublication review by the
FBI of any book to be authored by Comey with the intent to be published or otherwise publicly available.

On May 17, 2017, Comey received notices to appear before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence the Senate Judiciary
Committee, and the House Oversight and Government Affairs Committee.

An email chain dated May 18 and 19, 2017, with the subject line “Future testimony” shows then-FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki,
then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and Assistant Director Gregory Brower, Comey and others discussing Comey’s
upcoming testimony:

In this chain, on May 18 at 6:30 pm, Comey wrote to Rybicki to confirm that he had accepted the invitation to testify before the
Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) but declined the invitations from the Senate Judiciary Committee and House
Oversight and Government Affairs Committee.

Comey also writes: “Last, would you please tell OGC [Office of the General Counsel] that I would like to be able to review any
documents authored by me or on which I am copied that will be produced to SSCI in connection with my testimony and would
like the opportunity for that review before I testify?”

An email from a redacted sender, apparently Comey, to Rybicki dated May 19 at 11:49 am reads:

Jim
I just got off a call with Senators Burr and Warner.
They would like to have a hearing next Wednesday at which I testify, first in open session
and then in closed, if necessary.

I asked them not to announce it until I check with FBI/DOJ to see if you want to discuss anything
before they do that. I told them I had asked for guidance on any institutional prerogatives and for
the opportunity to review any documents FBI has produced that relate to me.

I told them I would communicate with them by the end of the day to either ask them to hold announcing
the Wednesday hearing or go ahead.

Many thanks.
Jim

On May 19 at 2:10 pm, Rybicki writes back:
Director: We just met to discuss the requests outlined in the two emails below. Before responding the
General Counsel has asked me to confirm that you have discussed with the attorneys representing you,
and that you are comfortable discussing these issues with us rather than communicating through your
counsel.

On May 19 at 3:02 pm, a redacted sender, likely Comey, responds to Rybicki: “Yes and yes.”

Also in this chain, on May 19 at 4:11 pm, Rybicki writes to McCabe, FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich,
former FBI General Counsel James A. Baker, Brower, Elizabeth Beers and other redacted names:
Please see a DRAFT response to Director Comey (below). I will hold pending further direction….

Director:
In response to your emails below we have consulted with executive management here,
including the General Counsel, and recommend the following:

That your counsel convey any acceptance or declinations to invitations to testify directly to the Committees.
That your counsel consult with Special Counsel Mueller to determine the timing of any such testimony and,
The Office of General Counsel stands ready to discuss with you in consultation with the Department of Justice
and the Special Counsel, institutional privileges or prerogatives that may be presented by any such testimony.

“These documents show that James Comey, who was fired by the president, nevertheless had easy, friendly
access to the FBI as he prepped his infamous anti-Trump testimony to the Senate,” said Judicial Watch President
Tom Fitton.
“This collusion led to Comey’s attacking President Trump and misusing FBI records as part of a vendetta against
the president.”...'
Judicial Watch:
For those on Twitter, I'm sure you have had questions about Q and some Anons pointing fingers at certain individuals saying they are putting out disinformation.  This was all cleared up in Q's post #1340.  PLEASE read it.

It seems Dr. Corsi from the 24/7 Livestream has been identified as the main disinfo agent.  There is also David Seaman saying he saw some indictments from a high level official in DC, which Q referenced as not being true in post #1328. 

Do yourself a favor and don't follow these people. They are trying to divide the Q movement.

24/7 Livestream has apologized to their viewers for being so naive, and says Dr. Corsi will not ever be allowed back on their channel. They do good research work there, so I hope anyone who has been following them will stick with them.  

Here is the link to Q's posts:  https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/
(05-11-2018, 10:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ....It seems Dr. Corsi from the 24/7 Livestream has been identified as the main disinfo agent.  There is also David Seaman...

I could see Corsi was only interested in pushing his book.
Even during a live-stream, he'd stop his broadcast to answer an email or a message about being interviewed.
I believe there was one broadcast where he explained that his and others research costs money and any donations
would be welcome.

It's supposed to be that the US Government has been infiltrated for a number of years by some powerful people
holding similar ideological views and I'd of thought the last thing to worry about was accumulating cash.

I don't know much about Seaman. (Except there was a goalkeeper for Arsenal FC with the same name!)
minusculethumbsup
Quote:I don't know much about Seaman. (Except there was a goalkeeper for Arsenal FC with the same name!)

[Image: Minusculethumbsup.gif]

David Seaman used to write for the Huffington Post.  He was fired, or quit, or something.  Anyway, he has his own news media now called Fulcrum News. 
I've posted some of his videos in the early parts of this thread.  He was singing Q's praises then, but now he has done a flip flop and badmouthing anyone who believes Q.

I don't know, but there is too much information that has been shown to connect Q to someone(s) close to the President for me to believe it's just a larp. 
The main thing is that people are learning how the world really works; all the corruption in government, pizzagate, etc., by doing their own research and it's waking people up with Q's help.