Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
Saving for posterity before the edits on the internet start.

[Image: OBAMA-RING-overlay-WITH-ARABIC-SCRIPT1.jpg]

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-t...but-allah/

You can listen to the live stream discussing this now.  https://youtu.be/Xv72msl62BU
Quote:This is an exciting time to be alive if all of this comes to fruition which David says in the video is happening immediately as of right now!. The #Rothschilds, the #Rockefellers, the #clintons, the #podesta‘s, the #Obamas#GeorgeSoros, Etc all must be sh*tting their pants now. It is payback time in a stupendous way. this time in our lives is something that we will all remember forever. This is going to be a life-changing and more importantly a world changing event.

Source

I bet I'm not the only "awakened" one who thinks this was no accident!   tinyok

Quote:
  • Firefighters responded to a blaze at Trump Tower in New York City on Saturday.
  • The fire department said one person was seriously injured and three firefighters received minor injuries.
from Business Insider:
[Image: 5ac94716524c4a1c008b4bea-640-320.jpg]
One person is seriously injured and three firefighters received non-life-threatening injuries after a four-alarm blaze broke out at Trump Tower in Manhattan on Saturday, the New York City fire department said.
President Donald Trump was not in New York City at the time, though he has an office and residence in the building.
Trump tweeted shortly before 7 p.m. local time that the fire had been extinguished and thanked the firefighters for their response.
“Fire at Trump Tower is out. Very confined (well built building). Firemen (and women) did a great job. THANK YOU!” Trump tweeted.

Quote:Fire in Trump Tower worsening pic.twitter.com/6T1VsOCsuP
— Peter Thomas Roth (@PeterThomasRoth) April 7, 2018

FDNY Commissioner Daniel Nigro said at a press conference Saturday evening that firefighters arrived at the blaze to find an entire apartment engulfed in flames, with one occupant critically injured.

No members of Trump’s family were in the building during the fire, he added.

The New York City Police Department said it closed off several blocks around the area. Photos and videos posted on Twitter showed flames and thick, black smoke pouring out the side of the skyscraper.

Retaliation?  I think so.  They are desperate!
Latest Q posts from 4/7/18 covered below by Katie G.

More Q posts:  https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/

Here's Katie's breakdown.  Listen to this one please. She discusses lots of good information about the Syria situation.

Here is the link to her Trello page with all the links she gives out in the video:  https://trello.com/b/CjZGaGgH/qanon-post...ive-report

"Q" or Katy is very close on their interpretation of what is going on there.
President Trump was correct when he referenced Obama's Red Line in the Sand and then Obama's inaction (not doing anything) when Syria crossed his Red Line.
Obama was Weak nothing put a Talker, No Backbone!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This was posted by an Anon... not Q.  Lord, I hope it's true!!!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3539]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Q is doing double time, and I think probably most of April will be this way, so I'm going to ask people to subscribe to Citizen's Investigative Report to keep up with all of Katie's videos.

Here is the latest: 

And here is where you can find the latest Q posts:  https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/
Quote:FBI raids office of Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen and seizes records linked to Stormy Daniels payment.

'The FBI on Monday raided the office of Michael Cohen, who has served as Donald Trump’s personal lawyer for years.
The FBI also raided Cohen’s personal residence in New York, according to CBS News.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3552]

Michael Cohen.

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan obtained search warrants after receiving a referral from special counsel Robert Mueller,
according to the New York Times, which first reported the raid.

Agents reportedly seized documents related to payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels, along with other emails
 tax documents and business records.

Daniels, whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford, has claimed she had an affair with Trump but was paid $130,000 to keep quiet.
Daniels told CBS News’ “60 Minutes” last month that she had unprotected sex with Trump after meeting him at an event in July 2006.
She said she originally accepted the hush money because she was afraid.

Cohen has insisted that he made the payment to Daniels out of his own pocket. He has denied that the Trump Organization or
the Trump campaign had any involvement.

The records seized from Cohen’s office also included communications between Trump and Cohen, the Times reported.

The federal raid does not appear to be a part of Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential
election, “but likely resulted from information he had uncovered and gave to prosecutors in New York,” the Times explained.
Cohen’s lawyer described the search as “completely inappropriate and unnecessary.”...'
SOURCE:

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
So... Mueller could not find any Russia, Russia, Russia, so he just found whatever he could to smear the President?

I wonder how many men out there have always been completely faithful to their wife during their whole marriage?  There might be a few, but from what I have seen, they are few and far between.

What the hell does this have to do with his presidency anyway?  Didn't that happen before he was sworn in?   pfft!   smallnotamused
Things you need to know...

Here Are 8 Things You Need To Know About The FBI's Raid on Michael Cohen's Offices
[Image: 396c79b4d6051450438fa900f12eb335b69fb929...b7775.jpeg]

Who is standing next to Pence & POTUS?
Message?
Bolton cleaning house.
Out they go!
A clean House is very important.
Q

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3554]

WOW!  People need to hear this! 
It appears Stormy and Cohen were working together to smear the President and drag his family through the mud.  Dilley gets into it at the 6:05 mark.

https://www.pscp.tv/TheRealHublife/1zqJVrRWMYPJB
Paul Ryan has announced he won't seek re-election.  (Breathes a sigh of relief!) 
This is good... another swamp rat down the drain. minusculeclap 

Quote:By Catherine Lucey and Lisa Mascaro Associated Press  April 11, 2018

WASHINGTON (AP) —
Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan will not run for re-election, his office announced Wednesday, injecting another layer of uncertainty as Republicans face worries over losing their majority in the fall.

Ryan’s plans have been the source of much speculation and will set off a scramble among his lieutenants to take the helm. A self-styled budget guru, Ryan had made tax cuts a centerpiece of his legislative agenda, and a personal cause, and Congress delivered on that late last year.

Ryan, 48, announced his plans at a closed-door meeting of House Republicans Wednesday morning, according to those present. His tone was somber, and he read directly from prepared remarks.

‘‘After nearly 20 years in the House, the speaker is proud of all that has been accomplished and is ready to devote more of his time to being a husband and a father,’’ Ryan adviser Brendan Buck said in a statement. ‘‘While he did not seek the position, he told his colleagues that serving as speaker has been the professional honor of his life, and he thanked them for the trust they placed in him.’’

Source Link

For those keeping up with the resignations, here is a video you might appreciate:

[Image: 58de93a991aca64df55ddfa91dd60275f23c7e1b...2350bf.jpg]
I'm posting this one because of the great information Katie goes over.  Many dots connected using MSM articles, for those who need them to believe this is not a conspiracy.

Please take time to watch. 

This is a great article by the SGT Report. And guess who's implicated as a child molester?  That would be Barry himself. 

I think Q is getting the mass public conscious ready for something to go down concerning the big O.   tinybiggrin

Quote:from Neon Revolt:
[Image: firefox_2018-04-20_21-33-12.png?w=460&ssl=1] Q presented us with a crazy photo, and after talking about things like NXIVM and Allison Mack squealing about everything she knew (re: sex trafficking, #TheCabal, the elites, etc).
I think the implication of this photo was pretty clear, and its worth noting that the boards immediately started to lag under a massive DDOS attack almost as soon as the photo was posted.

The article goes all the way to the bottom of the page, so please click here to read: BOOM: “Wendy” Nixon Digs. WE GOT YOUR NUMBER, #BHO. #GreatAwakening #QAnon #Pizzagate #Pedogate
Bill Cosby guilty on all charges.

Quote:Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexual Assault After Years of Accusations.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3655]

'A jury found Bill Cosby guilty Thursday of drugging and sexually assaulting
a woman at his home near here 14 years ago, capping the downfall of one of
the world’s best-known entertainers, and offering a measure of satisfaction
to the dozens of women who for years have accused him of similar assaults
against them.

On the second day of its deliberations at the Montgomery County Courthouse
in this town northwest of Philadelphia, the jury returned to convict Mr. Cosby
of three counts of aggravated indecent assault against Andrea Constand, at the
time a Temple University employee he had mentored.

The three counts — penetration with lack of consent, penetration while unconscious,
and penetration after administering an intoxicant — are felonies, each punishable
by up to 10 years in state prison, though the sentences could be served concurrently.

It was the second time a jury had considered Mr. Cosby’s fate.
His first trial last summer ended with a deadlocked jury after six days of deliberations.

Mr. Cosby sat back in his chair after the verdict was announced and quietly stared
down. Several women who have accused Mr. Cosby of abusing them, and attended
the trial each day, briefly cheered, then fell silent.

Judge Steven T. O’Neill praised the jurors, calling it “an extraordinarily difficult case”
and adding, “You have sacrificed much, but you have sacrificed in the service of 
ustice.”

Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin R. Steele asked that Mr. Cosby’s $ million
bail be revoked, suggesting he had been convicted of a serious crime, owned a plane
and could flee, prompting an angry outburst from Mr. Cosby, who shouted, “He doesn’t
have a plane, you asshole.”...'
New York Times:

Oh... and for Mystic Wanderer and the video.
Five by Five!

But I'll attempt to to trump it with this. (Guohua will love it!)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Thanks for posting that wonderful news @"BIAD".  
I admit I grew up watching Cosby and I loved him.  It is hard to see someone you loved growing up turn out to be such an evil piece of shit.  I'm happy to see him get what he deserves.  I hope he rots in prison.

As for the video, it brought a tear to my eyes.  President Trump is restoring my faith in America back to how I remember it.  I had completely given up during the Obummer years; I thought we were beyond hope.  I will always be grateful to this man who stepped up to the plate when he didn't have to, to save us from the Swamp Dwellers.  I know in time others (on the left) will come to appreciate what he is doing. They don't see it yet, but they will.

God Bless the USA!