Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
(11-17-2017, 09:13 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 08:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Anyone heard about the plane and helicopter crash over the Rothschild House?  
I heard it and resisted the urge to connect it to what we've talked about!
Still, seeing a headline like:
'Aylesbury mid-air crash: Four dead as plane and helicopter wreckage lands
near Rothschild manor house...'
Link:
One can't help to wish to put two-and-two together!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2839]
(By the way, I switched computers and until I went looking for this story, everything was fine.
But when posting about it, the internet fought me all the way!)

People trying to link the David Wilcock interview to FB have said it won't let them share it there.  Now, all you non-believers, tell me the internet isn't censored in favor to the Deep State Leftists!!
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
I think most people here know the Leftist control the traffic on the internet to include Google Search and most GIF pictures and FB.
There is no doubt about it, the truth is not getting reported on, if it was, Bill and Hillary, Obama, Holder and a lot of others would be in Prison.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-17-2017, 10:24 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I think most people here know the Leftist control the traffic on the internet to include Google Search and most GIF pictures and FB.
There is no doubt about it, the truth is not getting reported on, if it was, Bill and Hillary, Obama, Holder and a lot of others would be in Prison.

As Mystic says, there certainly does seem some type of 'preferred' browsing.

I don't know much about the internet and how software works, but my son installed a 'Cleaner' on
my laptop that I use at the end of an evenings mischief! I have to activate it and it only takes a
couple of seconds. It was put on when I first purchased the machine.

This laptop is the same one that mysteriously went dead for a week and it was only with BIAD doing
his magical act, did it come live again.

On Wednesday evening, I saw a report of riots in Brussels where Police were forced back at one point
due to the amount of people. I copied the text and set it in a text document. Two images from the site
were saved and I always-always peruse them in 'Paint' and resize them if needed.

Then... and it's never before happened in the three years I've owned this laptop, Google Chrome suddenly
pops a message up in the bottom right-hand corner of my screen and advises I use the Cleaner software at
that precise moment!

Not saving the URL of the web-page I'd taken the article from and with it still being open, I declined the
strange suggestion. Still thinking that paranoid wasn't needed, I looked wide-eyed as the laptop closed my
internet access and automatically wiped my history.

It was weird and as said above, my old computer that I'm sure Leonardo Da Vinci once owned, began to
go crazy when responding to Mystic's query about the plane crash.
The only difference...?  That computer no longer received updates or anything from Google.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-17-2017, 11:07 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 10:24 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

As Mystic says, there certainly does seem some type of 'preferred' browsing.

I don't know much about the internet and how software works, but my son installed a 'Cleaner' on
my laptop that I use at the end of an evenings mischief! I have to activate it and it only takes a
couple of seconds. It was put on when I first purchased the machine.

This laptop is the same one that mysteriously went dead for a week and it was only with BIAD doing
his magical act, did it come live again.

On Wednesday evening, I saw a report of riots in Brussels where Police were forced back at one point
due to the amount of people. I copied the text and set it in a text document. Two images from the site
were saved and I always-always peruse them in 'Paint' and resize them if needed.

Then... and it's never before happened in the three years I've owned this laptop, Google Chrome suddenly
pops a message up in the bottom right-hand corner of my screen and advises I use the Cleaner software at
that precise moment!

Not saving the URL of the web-page I'd taken the article from and with it still being open, I declined the
strange suggestion. Still thinking that paranoid wasn't needed, I looked wide-eyed as the laptop closed my
internet access and automatically wiped my history.

It was weird and as said above, my old computer that I'm sure Leonardo Da Vinci once owned, began to
go crazy when responding to Mystic's query about the plane crash.
The only difference...?  That computer no longer received updates or anything from Google.

That's really odd @"BIAD".   tinysurprised    I saw where Roseann Barr's Twitter account got taken down today after she tweeted "who is Qanon?" in a hashtag.  She had millions of followers, so she was going to reach a lot of people with whatever she had to say.

Seems like they realize the masses are waking up, and they are trying their best to prevent it.   Too late!   tinybiggrin
(11-18-2017, 02:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

If Hillary was in the WH, everything good in this World would turn Black and Rot.
I agree that Washington D C and Hollywood and the Ultra Rich control and manipulate most of everything you read and see on the news and in the media.
the Ultra Rich and Hollywood have always been full of Sick and Twisted People, mostly deviants that have been bred to believe the common people are here to serve them and provide for their perversion.
That's the only reason we are allowed to be in their presence, to fulfill their desire and need.

But people woke up and didn't allow the West-Coast and East-Coast and those few Little States full of Deviant The Chance To Rule.
(11-18-2017, 02:26 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Seems like they realize the masses are waking up, and they are trying their best to prevent it.   Too late!   tinybiggrin

Well, I always try to resist the idea that everyone on the internet is being monitored in some fashion
and just put it down to poor reception or thoughtful-driven applications installed to make sure there's
no loss to customers who stray into dangerous areas.

But I've noticed for years that when listening to a Skype-driven discussion regarding the NSA or other
shadowy agencies, there's a breakdown in the form of reception. Voices become mute for a second or
two and strange noises can be sometimes heard.

Ninurta is more up on this stuff than myself and I wouldn't be surprised if 'they' using autonomous
recognition applications, were monitoring in some form.
(11-18-2017, 10:32 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 02:26 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Seems like they realize the masses are waking up, and they are trying their best to prevent it.   Too late!   tinybiggrin

But I've noticed for years that when listening to a Skype-driven discussion regarding the NSA or other
shadowy agencies, there's a breakdown in the form of reception. Voices become mute for a second or
two and strange noises can be sometimes heard.

Yes, I've noticed that too.  I was listening to Linda Moulton Howe a few weeks ago, and right as she was about to tell something important that someone had shared with her, the video did something weird and her voice became all jumbled for a couple of seconds, just long enough to not be able to hear what she said.  I was so aggravated!

And, Kerry Cassidy seems to have problems with all her videos of one kind or another.  She has a lot of people who tell things "they" don't want getting out to the public.
Maybe?  Keeping my fingers crossed that this witness doesn't get suicided.   smallnotamused 

Hillary is Untouchable, they'll never convict her as much as we want them to.

Besides, much like what was shown in the video, they'll keep throwing out the Trump Russia Investigation and making it look like they have Found Something when it's just their Diversion tactic to keep Hillary and Obama out of the news.
If there's any bearing to this article below, it means something really has changed in the world recently.

Quote:Would Rupert Murdoch break up his empire?

'Speculation is swirling that the Murdoch family is open to breaking up its entertainment business.

Shares in 21st Century Fox gained more than 6% on Friday, after several sources reported interest
from Comcast, Sony and Verizon. Last week the company, which is led by the family of Rupert Murdoch,
was said to have held talks with Disney.

The talk is that the Murdochs might be prepared to part with the movie studios along with some other
parts of the business - an abrupt shift in strategy after years of empire building.

21st Century Fox has not directly addressed the speculation and a spokesman did not respond to a
request for comment.

And analysts said it isn't clear how seriously to take the idea of a sale.
But the talk seems to have whetted rivals' appetites for a piece of Fox if it really is available.

"It's not a surprise why anyone would want the assets," "said Brian Wieser, senior analyst at Pivotal Research.
"It's a surprise Fox would be listening." He added: "Nobody would ever have thought that the Murdochs were
interested in downsizing."

What would 21st Century Fox sell?
From his start as a newspaper owner in Australia, Mr Murdoch, 86, has built a media empire that spans Africa,
Asia, Europe and the Americas.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2843]

His 21st Century Fox business is known for its flagship Fox News channel, as well as National Geographic,
Asia-based Star TV, and a range of sports channels and local news stations.
It's also known for expanding not shrinking.

Rupert Murdoch has always "been the predator. He's never been the prey so to speak," said Steven Barnett,
professor of communications at the University of Westminster in London.

The Wall Street Journal - in which the Murdoch family also has a large voting stake -reported that Fox is
discussing its movie studio, cable networks and international businesses, including Europe-based broadcaster
Sky.
That would leave the firm more narrowly focused on sports and news.

Those areas have been sources of growth in recent years, unlike its film entertainment unit, where revenue has
declined. "It is conceivable that [Rupert Murdoch] is thinking about retrenching into the areas that he feels most
comfortable with, which have been most profitable for him, which are news and sport," Mr Barnett said.

Why would he sell?
Last year, Fox announced a deal to take full control of Sky, in which it already has a 39% stake. But the merger
has been delayed, pending approval by UK authorities. It's a sign of broader political headwinds for the firm,
which has also been buffeted by a sexual harassment scandal in the US.

The Murdochs had to abandon a previous bid for Sky after the phone-hacking scandal in the UK.
Media analyst Claire Enders, founder of Enders Analysis, said the current speculation suggests that Fox wants
to explore other possibilities should that deal fall through again.
"I think this is really Plan B," she said.
It could also signal discord within the family over the direction of the business, she added.

Are there broader market reasons?
The reports come amid upheaval in the media industry, as viewers turn increasingly towards online video, and
away from subscriptions for pay-TV. Analysts say changing consumer habits have prompted media and
entertainment executives to explore more consolidation of content creation and distribution functions.

"The big success stories of the future are going to be those that can read across content and distribution,"
said Mr Barnett.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2844]
Rupert Murdoch with US President Donald Trump.

On a conference call with analysts earlier this month, James and Lachlan Murdoch dismissed the idea that the
firm, which brought in nearly $29bn (£21.5bn) in revenue in its most recent financial year, is not big enough to
compete.

But they also pointed out that the company has streamlined operations in recent years.
Among other changes, the family has sold some companies and separated its newspapers into a different
company. The comments suggested the family is "not ruling out" a potential split, said Mr Wieser.

Or is this not about a sale at all?
It could all be part of a longer game plan, said Ian Whittaker, at London based investment analysts Liberum.
Three years ago, Fox tried to acquire Time Warner but was rebuffed.
Now that deal could be in the firm's sights again, as a pending merger between AT&T and Time Warner faces
questions from US competition authorities.

If the Time Warner-AT&T tie-up falls apart, Fox could use sale of some assets to fund a bid for Time Warner,
Mr Whittaker said. If it goes through, then he won't need the money, he added.
But any Fox deal - for Time Warner or with the other potential suitors - would face close regulatory scrutiny.

"It's quite a challenge," said Ms Enders. "It's not something that's going to happen in a tearing hurry."..'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This picture taken yesterday on Capitol Hill shows Pres. Trump wearing a purple tie. If I remember correctly, the color purple means it's time to unite.

Is the storm about to hit?
[Image: Unity_tie.jpg]
[url=http://ibb.co/gxreq6][/url]
(11-11-2017, 03:56 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"guohua" , do you have any idea what +++ is code for?  It has been used by Q at the end of some of his posts, and President Trump has ended one of his tweets with +++.

Earlier in the thread (above post) I asked what the pluses meant.  Since that time I've learned that these are referring to the three puppet masters:  One is SA, one The Rothschilds, and one is Soros. 

(click for larger image)
[Image: Who_are_the_puppet_masters.jpg]

Here is David Seaman explaining the latest:

Copied this from a FB post, but it came from 4Chan. Helps to put things in perspective.

Copied from 4chan. Rundown of events.

"--------------Nov 12--------------
NYT release article on NSA compromised by shadow broker. Clowns behind release implied
Alwaleed's ex wife confirms child sex slavery in SA
Duterte sings at ASEAN Summit Gala on Trumps call
DHS Prepares biological attack drill
Lebanon PM to return and seek settlement
--------------NOV 13-------------
POTUS tweets from PA despite being in Phillipines for ASEAN
Zimbabwean army chief general holds press ocnference, stating trecherous shenanigans by politician
Justice Deptconsidering Uranium one special counsel
FBI probes Planned Parenthood
POTUS skips EA Summit and heads home early
--------------NOV 14-------------
Zimbabwe coup starts
Session brings out Uranim 1 Sheet in hearing
Prince Charles call US to take on Jewish lobby
Farage calls out Soros in Parliament
U1 broken down on Hannity
--------------NOV 15-------------
FBI drops McCabe Vault info
Mugabe and wife placed under house arrest
Deadline for CF to turn in missing accounting documents
ANTIFA declared as DOMESTIC TERROR
Major internet outage in US
--------------NOV 16-------------
MS-13 Bust arrests hundreds of gang members
U1 arrests begin with bribery charges on new jersey man
Al Franken accussed of groping TV host
Al Franken calls ethics committee on himself
--------------NOV 17-------------
Crash over Rothschild manor
NEW JFK RELEASE. 10k files detailing thrid shooter
Skydick over Washington by Marine pilot
Salvatore "Toto" Riina, inspirator of Godfather, dies
Hillarz officially questions 2016 elections
--------------NOV 18-------------
U1 informant has video of bribe money
Steve Motsyn, HRC SuperPAC, dies
--------------NOV 19--------------
Mugabe dismissed as country leader
US Marines Expedition Unit lands in Langley"

I'm very curious to hear about the US Marines that landed in Langley. Maybe the upcoming live stream will shed some light.

Watch the top post here:  https://livestream.com/abeldanger/events/7943810

Quote:U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sweeping investigation into President Donald Trump’s White House just expanded to President Barack Obama’s White House, True Pundit has learned.

Mueller’s probe has also expanded into the tenures of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch in their official roles as U.S. attorney general during Obama’s two terms in the White House.

Mueller’s team — for the first time — has requested a number of DOJ records and emails related to Holder and Lynch, including additional records linked to Obama and Valerie Jarrett, who served as Obama’s senior advisor and controversial consigliere, according to federal law enforcement sources.

The revelations could indicate Mueller is looking at Obama and his Justice Department’s role in attempts to secure FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign in 2015 and 2016. Or perhaps Mueller is delving into the Uranium One debacle, even though Mueller himself is implicated in the growing scandal.

A cynical investigator would hypothesize Mueller could be getting an early and discreet look at Uranium One records to gauge any evidence implicating his personal exposure. It would not be the first time Mueller bent a few laws. However, such a feat would be difficult to pull off in a such a team-oriented investigation setting.

Officials did not confirm why Mueller is specifically seeking the records. But we can read between the lines here, although there are many known and emerging Obama-linked scandals at play.

Mueller could also be probing Obama’s tie in to Fusion GPS and how the research firm was involved in setting up a meeting with a disgraced Russian lawyer and three members of Trump’s campaign, including his elder son Donald Jr. and recently-indicted Paul Manafort.

The Russian lawyer who set up Trump Jr. — Natalia Veselnitskaya — was paid by Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS was paid by Hillary Clinton and the DNC. Fusion GPS was also paid by Obama’s FBI, either directly or in-kind via Steele’s firm.

Oh yes, we forgot to include this: Veselnitskaya and Fusion GPS worked together on another caper in 2014, two years before the Trump Jr. operation. In Russia.

As noted, there are many areas of known and unknown corruption during Obama’s reign. With Obama’s White House now in play, Mueller could be playing a legal game of pin the tail on the scandal. With Holder involved, Mueller could be seeking records on one or more of many scandals and Lynch isn’t far behind either.

A Justice Department official said Clinton likely never expected her campaign’s role and finances to be uncovered and broke a host of federal laws while trying to get elected in 2016, including bringing Veselnitskaya — who was previously barred from entering the United Stated — into Manhattan for the Trump sit down.

That places the Barack Obama administration directly into this illegal soup.
(Click on the title to read more)

I've seen some people suggesting that Mueller has been playing a fast one on everyone by appearing to be investigating the "Trump/Russia" connection, but he was actually using that time to look into the evil deeds of the past administration, unbeknownst to them.  It would also keep the democrats and Left Wing media happy while they continued to look over there instead of realizing what was actually going on behind closed doors.

Remember Trump and Mueller met in a room for a private conversation that one time. Could they have been planning this strategy all along?

Q keeps bringing up how the Marines are always loyal to the President, and 'Robert Mueller seems to have been an outstanding Marine officer.’

smallgreenhurray
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you THE BOOK OF Q

Someone did us a favor and compiled it into an easier to follow pdf you can download on the computer! smallawesome

There are many facets to the established regime that are not liking the the water-level of the swamp and
this tends to make them band together.

Quote:New FBI Records Show FBI Leadership’s Conflicts of Interest Discussions on Clinton Email Investigation

'Advised of possible conflict of interest between Jill McCabe candidacy and Clinton email investigation, Comey
responded that he “has no issue with it”
Dep. Dir. McCabe used official FBI email to promote wife’s candidacy: ‘Check her out on Facebook as Dr. Jill McCabe
for Senate.’

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 79 pages of Justice Department documents concerning ethics
issues related to FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s involvement with his wife’s political campaign.
The documents include an email showing Mrs. McCabe was recruited for a Virginia state senate race in February
2015 by then-Virginia Lieutenant Governor Ralph Northam’s office.

The news that Clinton used a private email server broke five days later, on March 2, 2015.
Five days after that, former Clinton Foundation board member and Democrat party fundraiser, Virginia Governor
Terry McAuliffe, met with the McCabes.

She announced her candidacy on March 12. Soon afterward, Clinton/McAuliffe-aligned political groups donated
nearly $700,000 (40% of the campaign’s total funds) to McCabe’s wife for her campaign.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents through a July 24, 2017, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed
after the Justice Department failed to respond to an October 24, 2016, FOIA request (Judicial Watch v. U.S.
Department of Justice (No. 1:17-cv-01494)). Judicial Watch seeks:
All records of communication between FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and
other FBI or Department of Justice officials regarding ethical issues concerning
the involvement of Andrew McCabe and/or his wife, Dr. Jill McCabe, in political
campaigns;

All records related to ethical guidance concerning political activities provided to Deputy
Director McCabe by FBI and/or DOJ officials or elements.

An October 23, 2016, email shows McCabe running the response effort to a Wall Street Journal article that was
published that day, titled “Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife.” McCabe provides Michael Kortan,
the assistant director of Public Affairs, his version of a timeline of events surrounding the Clinton investigation
and his wife’s campaign.

McCabe said he contacted then-FBI Chief of Staff Chuck Roseburg about Jill McCabe’s candidacy and was tol
 that “the D [Comey] has no issue with it.” (Judicial Watch earlier this month released documents showing that
McCabe finally did recuse himself from the Clinton investigation only a week before last year’s presidential election.)

Internally, the Wall Street Journal article started a flurry of emails among Mrs. McCabe’s campaign, Kortan,
Director McCabe, and the FBI’s General Counsel. Part of that exchange is an email from McCabe to someone
in the General Counsel’s Office:
“Sucks pretty much. Buckle in. It’s going to get rough.”
The colleague responds, “I know. It’s awful. I shouldn’t be shocked by now,
but I really am appalled.”
McCabe also forwarded the article to Comey who responded, “Copy.”

On October 24, 2016, a memo was sent to all Special Agents in Charge, Assistant Directors, Executive Directors
and the General Counsel’s Office regarding the Wall Street Journal article discussing campaign activities
concerning Mrs. McCabe.

Kortan suggested that questions could be referred to his office and he attached an “Overview of Deputy Director
McCabe’s Recusal Related To Dr. McCabe’s Campaign for Political Office.”
The Overview itself was previously reported by Judicial Watch.

The documents also show repeated use of the official FBI email system in connection with Mrs. McCabe’s
political campaign.

For example:
On March 13, 2015, Mrs. McCabe emails to her husband’s official FBI email account
a draft press release announcing her run for state Senate.

In August 2015, McCabe uses his official FBI email account to advise a redacted 
recipient to visit his wife’s campaign website: “Jill has been busy as hell since she
decided to run for VA state senate (long story).
Check her out on Facebook as Dr. Jill McCabe for Senate.”

On November 2, 2015, Mrs. McCabe forwards an email to her husband – then the Assistant Director in Charge
of the FBI’s Washington Office – that accuses her opponent of extorting local businessmen.
The email was sent to her husband’s official FBI account.

The documents include an October 2016 letter from House Government Oversight Committee Chairman Jason
Chaffetz to McCabe questioning a possible conflict of interest by noting that Clinton headlined a Virginia fundraiser
on June 26, 2015, for Mrs. McCabe.

“A significant amount was donated after the FBI had initiated its investigation and begun meeting with Secretary
Clinton’s attorneys in August 2015.”

The documents also show that FBI leadership was sensitive to reports of FBI internal dissent with then-Director
Comey’s handling of the Clinton investigation.

On October 24, 2016, Mrs. McCabe forwarded to Director McCabe a True Pundit article titled, “FBI Director
Lobbied Against Criminal Charges For Hillary After Clinton Insider Paid His Wife $700,00.”

The story reported that former FBI Executive Assistant Director John Giacalone resigned in the middle of the
Clinton email investigation because he saw it going “sideways” and that Jill McCabe received money from a
PAC headed by McAuliffe, who was under investigation by the FBI for campaign finance law violations.

McCabe forwarded the article to Comey, noting “FYI. Heavyweight source.” Comey replied to McCabe, copying
Chief of Staff James Rybicki, saying, “This still reads to me like someone not involved in the investigation at all,
maybe somebody who heard rumors …”

“These new documents show that the FBI leadership was politicized and compromised in its handling of the
Clinton email investigation,” said Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch President. “It well past time for a do-over on the
Clinton emails that requires a new, honest criminal investigation of her misconduct.”

The Senate Judiciary Committee and the U.S. Special Counsel have opened investigations into whether
McCabe violated the Hatch Act and failed to properly disclose payments to his wife’s campaign on his ethics
report.

The Justice Department's Inspector General is examining McCabe for failing to recuse himself from the
Clinton investigation due to his meeting with McAuliffe.

Judicial Watch filed a separate FOIA suit on behalf of retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent Jeffrey A. Danik
against the Department of Justice. Additionally, Judicial Watch filed FOIA lawsuits seeking employment records
and communications related to McCabe...'
Judicial Watch:
Will it help you to believe Q is real if I show you how Soros has been outed by the MSM?   He knew they were coming after him and would freeze his assets in the bank, so what did he do?  He transferred $18 billion into his own foundation.  CROOK!  He was one side of the triangle Q said they were going after.
LET'S GO GET'IM!!   smallfit