Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
Here is an extremely interesting article from David Wilcock covering the most important recent events. 

He gets into the Q quotes on 4Chan about 1/4 the way down in the article.  He also provides some great links people may want to check out.

There is way too much to post here, so just click on the link to read:  Something Very Big, PartIII
Notice anything about this picture?
If you make a circle with the thumbs, excluding the guy with his hand down slightly lower and Pres. Trump, you get a circle. Then draw a line from the guy with his hand down lower to President Trump. 

What do you have?    Q
I had it drawn out, but it didn't save on my computer for some reason.  

[Image: Trump_Q_Picture.jpg]
The latest video from Tracy Beanz:

Watch this video. 
Would Walmart be trashing all this food when the expiration date is still several years away on some items? 

OR...

Could they be stocking the FEMA camps to getting ready for something... like all those people they're going to arrest?

(Click on the picture to watch)

(11-14-2017, 02:00 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Watch this video. 
Would Walmart be trashing all this food when the expiration date is still several years away on some items? 

OR...

Could they be stocking the FEMA camps to getting ready for something... like all those people they're going to arrest?

Maybe with the canned goods / hams etc but not perishables like cream cakes, milk and stuff.
And why would they leave it lying around in the sun in open trolleys for the public to see?
Doesn't make any sense.
They'd just load up the trucks inside the loading docks of their warehouse if that's what they were doing.

Not that "disposing" of perfectly good food makes any sense either!
But...
I'm guessing that they had a breakdown in the cold food-chain?
Maybe a refrigerated lorry or cold-store failed and their company policy is to "dispose" of any goods that were exposed to the non-refrigerated environment?

That would make sense (apart from with specific regards to the canned goods).
Could just be a blanket policy to cover themselves from any lawsuits regarding cold food-chain breakdown claims on goods that have gone off?

It doesn't seem to be because the goods are near their sell-by date anyway.
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(11-15-2017, 10:17 AM)gordi Wrote: Not that "disposing" of perfectly good food makes any sense either!
But...
I'm guessing that they had a breakdown in the cold food-chain?
Maybe a refrigerated lorry or cold-store failed and their company policy is to "dispose" of any goods that were exposed to the non-refrigerated environment?

That would make sense (apart from with specific regards to the canned goods).
Could just be a blanket policy to cover themselves from any lawsuits regarding cold food-chain breakdown claims on goods that have gone off?

It doesn't seem to be because the goods are near their sell-by date anyway...

I worked in the business just before I retired and nothing would surprise me when it comes to waste!

I've seen thousands of pounds of food written-off because of silly bureaucracy and I'm only talking
about a little high-street shop of a major 'high-quality perceived' supermarket chain.

The cost and management-skills to arrange to transport goods, the actual removal and returning the
stock, negatively far outweighs the idea of just sticking it all in trolleys and leaving it in the car-park
-in their eyes.

I ran a Bakery out of one of these places and unknown for a long time, the Store was feeding two
whole families and assorted homeless folk that climbed the yard walls every morning to pick and choose
from the dumpsters. Two large containers stuffed with wasted, not-out-of-date products!
It's world they never talk about on TV!
And that was on one of the store's better-days!

The deliveries were dangerous and I've seen one of those large cages fall from the tail-gate of a truck
and land on a guy. Luckily, he wasn't too hurt, although the Manager did ask him if he could walk to
the hospital himself as she was busy on the computer and if she took him, she may lose her parking
space.
tinysurprised

The spilled products...? Ever tried prying whisky, fresh cream-cakes and packets of cereal from those
who wander the streets at four in the morning?!
It's just all written-off. Freezer-failure...? £20,000 of unused produce just written-off.
Out-of-date booze poured down drains -rather than sell it to employees, solely to ensure the staff would
come to work the next day.

Sex in the Manager's office (against the safe!) The employee before me in the Bakery murdered by her
boyfriend and everyone looking forward to the day off for the funeral.
tinysurprised

Later, I asked a senior Regional Manager (Oh yes, they like their bureaucracy!)... why the cages weren't
shrink-wrapped to keep the stock from falling out of the cages.
Answer. It's cheaper to pay out if the stock injures any of the public rather than pay someone to wrap them.
tinysurprised
And if the injured are employees... well, the focus would be getting a replacement and the injured person
can go on sick-leave. Which they'll pay for up to a certain point.

So, a hundred trolleys full of canned-goods, chilled meats and assorted products...?
I'd suggest that a new design of shelving was being installed!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 

That is just SSSSOOOOOOO wrong!   minusculeredtantrum    People starving in the world, and these businesses throwing food in the trash!

UNACCEPTABLE!  TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!   smallfit
(11-15-2017, 04:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD" 

That is just SSSSOOOOOOO wrong!   minusculeredtantrum    People starving in the world, and these businesses throwing food in the trash!

Now wait a moment... I have accepted that telephones now work without the need of a curly wire.
tinybiggrin

But how on earth my call gets to who I'm after without a nosy operator listening in, I'm still confused about.
tinyfunny
(11-15-2017, 05:04 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Now wait a moment... I have accepted that telephones now work without the need of a curly wire.
tinybiggrin

But how on earth my call gets to who I'm after without a nosy operator listening in, I'm still confused about.
tinyfunny

@"BIAD" 
Huh?  I'm confused by your answer.  What does that have to do with food being thrown in the trash?   tinysurprised
(11-15-2017, 05:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD" 
Huh?  I'm confused by your answer.  What does that have to do with food being thrown in the trash?   tinysurprised

Whoops! I got the threads mixed-up! I was answering your 'App' comment!
mediumgoingcrazy  -Boy In A Dress.

Sorry.

If viewed from the outside and being able to see the whole board, many in the business would
say it's an accepted collateral loss.

When the retail machine starts up, any blip like an evacuation of food from one Store means nothing.

Take into consideration, the world-wide companies that generate the products, the markets where
global purchasing is done, the transport of goods around the world, the in-country logistics to deliver
the goods to retail outlets, the payments of everyone involved, the cost of running public-visiting properties
with the wish to sell time-limited commodities...

A hundred, two hundred trolleys of food...? Means nothing.
People starve because of a lack of infrastructure and exterior influences.
(11-15-2017, 05:16 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 05:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD" 

Whoops! I got the threads mixed-up! I was answering your 'App' comment!
mediumgoingcrazy  -Boy In A Dress.

Sorry.

smallrofl
Link/Source to Article

Quote:The King of Saudi Arabia has admitted members of the Saudi Royal family helped Orchestrate the attacks of 9/11 upon the United States, and they have now been ARRESTED.

Saudi Arabia’s Prince Mohammed bin Salman recent ‘anti-corruption’ crackdown on the powerful elite has included dozens of powerful 9/11 conspirators, including Osama bin Laden’s brother and royal family members.
The new purge that saw the mass arrests of royalty and billionaires saw dozens of elites placed under house arrest,including 38 cabinet members that were accused of being the architects of 9/11.

President Donald Trump is said to have had a significant influence on the recent purge, which saw the Clinton/Bush globalist era come to a sudden close.

Clinton allies and donors, along with 9/11 conspirators, have all been arrested signaling the end of the globalist influence on the world.
Many Americans have been aware of the role Saudi Arabia played in the 9/11 attacks; 5 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.

In 2002, the bipartisan Joint Congressional Inquiry conducted an extensive investigation into the intelligence failures in the lead-up to 9/11. President George W. Bush sealed the section covering Saudi Arabia's possible involvement, presumably to avoid damaging relations with one of America's closest Middle Eastern allies.

Since then, the 28 pages have been locked in a basement room at the U.S. Capitol; lawmakers can read them, but are forbidden from revealing their exact contents. Spearheading the campaign to have them declassified is former Sen. Bob Graham, who co-chaired the inquiry. "The 28 pages primarily relate to who financed 9/11," he said last year, "and they point a very strong finger at Saudi Arabia."

But before Trump, weak leaders like Bush, Clinton, and Obama failed to stand up to the Saudis, thus selling out the American people.
Then the Massacre at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas took place.  According to radar recordings from the nearby McCarren airport, at least seven helicopters appeared to have been used in that attack.  Three of them hovered over rooftops near to both Mandalay Bay and to the Country Music festival which was attacked.  The hovering was presumably done to drop-off shooters.

Regardless of whatever shots may have been coming from Mandalay Bay, video from Las Vegas clearly shows MUZZLE FLASH coming from mid-air, away from Manadalay Bay - which could only have come from a helicopter.

It turned out that certain Saudis owned the top five floors of the Mandalay Bay, and according to highly confidential information, members of the Saudi Royal Family were in Las Vegas the night of the attack.  Perhaps even the King of Saudi Arabia himself!

This has lead certain investigators to conclude the "worst mass shooting in US history" was actually an ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION of certain Saudi Royalty.  The hit was financed by certain members of the Saudi government.  The people killed at the concert . . . . were a DIVERSION from the real target: The Saudi royalty in Vegas that night.

President Trump dispatched Jared Kushner to Saudi Arabia via commercial flight on an UNANNOUNCED trip.  My former colleagues in the FBI confirm Kushner brought with him, highly classified investigation materials showing who paid how much to whom in order to carry out or facilitate the attack, and telephone/email intercepts proving the Vegas massacre was a cover for an attempted "hit" against the Saudi Royals.
72 Hours after Kushner departed Saudi Arabia, "the purge" began, with round-ups of Royal Family members, current and former Ministers and others. 

Apparently, many of those arrested - BUT NOT ALL - have been financing/using terrorism for years to implement THEIR goals worldwide.  Most of them were wrapped-up in one fell swoop when the Crown Prince had so many arrested. The cabal is out of business.  Their compatriots in the AMERICAN federal government, are next.

The last 16 years have seen the Saudi regime continually block information that could lead to a full investigation of 9/11, leading implications for the wealthy orchestrators.

Trumps election promise to investigate 9/11
Many see the recent mass arrests as a sign the Trump’s election promise to investigate 9/11 is coming to fruition, which will deliver a long overdue justice to the Americans.

Trumps said: “First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened,” Trump said during the election campaign, to widespread mockery from the press.
But whoever laughs last, laughs best. And Trump is developing the habit of getting the last laugh. During a February debate, then-candidate Trump took a crack at former president George W. Bush.

“The World Trade Center came down during the reign of George Bush,” he said in a February debate. “He kept us safe? That is not safe.”
Trump is no longer playing the cozy game of the deep state, hence the reason we are seeing such a backlash against him.

“Why did the administration at the time not take legal means against Saudi Arabia? Weren’t 19 of the high-jackers from Saudi Arabia?” Trump questioned February. “Americans deserve answers and I will definitely request a new investigation so that this horrible tragedy never happens again.”

9/11 conspirators in custody
Following the mass arrests, which now sees prosecutors working on cases, there may soon be light at the end of the tunnel.
“I’ve got to tell you, for all the elites out in the world, the Party of Davos guys are sitting there today gobsmacked, absolutely shocked,” Steve Bannon said.

“The largest financier in the Arab world, the Muslim world, is Prince Alwaleed. He’s got stakes in just about every high-tech company. He’s a huge partner of Rupert Murdoch. When he came to the United States back in the early nineties, he was actually a client of my firm as he got into Hollywood; he got into media. He owns a huge stake in Citicorp, he saved Citicorp from going bankrupt.”

“People are stunned today that he was put under house arrest, put under arrest yesterday in Saudi Arabia, in this situation of what they called corruption, money laundering, et cetera. People are thinking this is directly tied to the financing of the Muslim Brotherhood, this whole thing about cleaning up Saudi Arabia to take care of this.

“You’re going to see a lot of changes. This thing is far, far from over. You’re at the top of the first inning. You’re probably at the first batter,” Bannon said.
Read More @ HalTurnerRadioShow.com
[url=http://ibb.co/gPoc56][/url]

[Image: Vault_8_plate.jpg]
https://youtu.be/DdiM5lA-05c
(11-15-2017, 07:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: https://youtu.be/DdiM5lA-05c
The Q Group are the people Obama put in place to intimidate Whistleblowers my husband says, they have been chasing Edward Snowden forever I thought, no big secret.
Obama & Hillary Hates people who tell the truth.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Very interesting Ms. @"guohua".  (The AJ video)  Thanks for that!   minusculethumbsup 

Whomever this Q person is, he sure is leading the public to uncover all the corrupt people in our government. 
Whether it's true that the President is ready to take them down still remains to be seen, but I think the awareness Q's posts have brought to the masses is one of the best things that's happened to date to wake people up.

I also heard one of the people on a video I watched saying they think something might happen on the 22nd; the anniversary of JFK's assignation.
The banks will be closed on Thursday through Sunday, so a good time to do a reset, if that is supposed to happen during all this.
Just to be on the safe side, I've already paid all my bills for this month, and taken out enough cash to get me through the rest of the month. If for some reason the power goes out, the ATMs won't work, so people will need cash on hand to buy things.  

I've heard some say, if the government isn't going to do anything about arresting the corrupt politicians, then we need to rise up and take them down ourselves.  I think peoples' patience is running thin. 

Interesting times ahead!
David Wilcock gives the public the lowdown of who runs the deep state and more.  Interviewed by Fulcrum News reporter David Seaman.

https://youtu.be/Ji6h68tWPi0

Anyone heard about the plane and helicopter crash over the Rothschild House?  Listen below...

I wish they would arrest Hillary but they won't.
Do they have the evidence,,,, Hell Yes!
But she is To Powerful and Knows To Much To Risk Her Talking, could they silence her and Bill permanently,,, Yes.

MBS becoming King is a good turn of events most of my and my husbands old co-worker believe.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-17-2017, 08:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Anyone heard about the plane and helicopter crash over the Rothschild House?  
I heard it and resisted the urge to connect it to what we've talked about!
Still, seeing a headline like:
'Aylesbury mid-air crash: Four dead as plane and helicopter wreckage lands
near Rothschild manor house...'
Link:
One can't help to wish to put two-and-two together!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2839]
(By the way, I switched computers and until I went looking for this story, everything was fine.
But when posting about it, the internet fought me all the way!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)