Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
So I see Obama is still in public...

I won't like a source because you'll call it "Fake news" anyways. 

But yeah, "O" is still not arrested for things and stuff...

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
(11-11-2017, 04:17 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: So I see Obama is still in public...

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Patience Duckypoo, patience.  I doubt he will be arrested.  Presidents being arrested puts a black mark on our country... no pun intended.   tinybighuh But... he SHOULD be.
This was tweeted yesterday. Looks like at least one job has been fulfilled.

[url=http://ibb.co/giM8qw][/url]

[Image: Done_Q.jpg]
More answers to some of Qs questions that were posted...

Who was Alwaleed bin Talal?    See below.  He was one of the princes arrested in SA.

[Image: Obamas_Mentor.jpg]

That's pretty fuzzy to try to read.  Just click on this one and I think you can see it better.

[Image: Obamas_Mentor.jpg]

(11-11-2017, 04:17 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: So I see Obama is still in public...

The idea of anyone being arrested in all of this seems a bit dodgy, in my view.
But... it's an intriguing thread and I think it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

I tend to think that even if it is all just a lark, understanding how it's being compiled
in a fairly-rational sense, is informative in some manner!

We know the sky is up and the ground is down, after that...?!!
smalltappinghead
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I don't think in S A they call this being Arrested, they are being removed from any possibility of laying claim to the Throne just by being removed from their Official Role.
BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, This is Jail!!??
[Image: GettyImages_163075497.0.jpg]

Quote:11 Saudi princes just got arrested. They’re being held in a Ritz-Carlton.

When you’re a Saudi prince, everything is luxurious — even going to jail.

Quote:When Donald Trump arrived in Saudi Arabia last May, the Saudis celebrated his arrival by projecting a multi-story image of his face on one of the ritziest hotels in the kingdom: the Ritz-Carlton Riyadh. Now that same five-star luxury oasis, which normally plays host to the world’s foremost leaders, has become the world’s fanciest prison.

That’s right: The Ritz-Carlton Riyadh was requisitioned over the weekend to house the princes, government ministers, and members of the military who were arrested by a new anti-corruption committee helmed by 32-year-old Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, whose rapid rise and consolidation of power has raised eyebrows in the kingdom and around the world. Included in the group of detainees is billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, whose net worth of about $10 billion makes him one of the world’s wealthiest men.
On Monday images and videos began to appear on Twitter of the Ritz-Carlton’s ballroom B, which appears to have been set up with floor mats and flowery blankets. A machine gun rests against one wall.
LINK
Throw My Old Ass in Jail There!

OH,,, and here is their own news on this.
 They are not suffering.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Mercy Me!  That's the fanciest prison I've ever seen!   tinywhat 

Well, the most important thing is their money assets have been frozen and they are no longer in a position to fund the corruption they had going around the world.

I guess we'll have to accept that.  But it gives me hope that if one of the richest men in the world can be "arrested", so can other people here in the States. :smallwink:
Okie Dokie... this one is packed FULL of links that EVERYONE, Reps and Dems both need to hear/read, AND save to your files. 

This should open some eyes out there to the corruption of the O administration and Killary, and their plan to bring the U.S. down! 

Watch it until the end... learn the TRUTH.  

Many have said that "Q" is a legit person who knows what's going on. Even if he isn't, lots of things have come to the surface for the public to wake them up to how the Deep State has been operating in secret to infiltrate our government by the research people are digging into, thanks to "Q's" questions.

Here is one of the "Swamp Creatures" that's going to go down the drain.   minusculeknocks 

[Image: Indictments.jpg]

(11-11-2017, 09:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

These Indictment taken place on the 3th of Nov, last Wednesday.

Quote:Captured Benghazi suspect makes first court appearance

Libyan Mustafa al-Imam is second suspect publicly charged in deadly 2012 attack.

this Indictment doesn't appear to be a Big Mr. "Q" release.
It's actually Old News.

Quote:An alleged militant charged with involvement in the deadly 2012 attack on U.S. facilities in Benghazi made his first appearance in a U.S. court Friday after being captured Sunday by U.S. commandos in Libya.
Wearing orange prison garb, Mustafa al-Imam was led by marshals into a courtroom Friday a few blocks from the U.S. Capitol to be officially informed of the criminal charges he faces.

Al-Imam listened to Arabic translation via a headset as U.S. Magistrate Judge Deborah Robinson told the Libyan national about his rights and that a criminal complaint filed in 2015 — nearly three years after the attack — charges him with killing a person in an attack on a federal facility using a firearm, providing material support to terrorists resulting in death, and use of a firearm in commission of a crime of violence.
During the 20-minute hearing, Al-Imam entered no plea to the charges and was ordered temporarily held without bond. A detention hearing was set for next Thursday.
Source

He was Captured on the 31st. of October this year.
(11-11-2017, 10:01 PM)guohua Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 09:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

These Indictment taken place on the 3th of Nov, last Wednesday.

Quote:Captured Benghazi suspect makes first court appearance

Libyan Mustafa al-Imam is second suspect publicly charged in deadly 2012 attack.

this Indictment doesn't appear to be a Big Mr. "Q" release.
It's actually Old News.

He was Captured on the 31st. of October this year.

The 3rd was on a Friday.  Wonder why the document says the 8th? 

Actually, this wasn't posted by Q, it was someone else on 4Chan talking about the "QAnon" thread.  Also, he did say there would be some disinformation in what he posted in case the "enemy" was reading... to cause confusion.

I think he's real, but whether everything happens that he says will happen, we'll just have to wait and see.  Things should be getting interesting right about now if it's real.
(11-12-2017, 01:36 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
I can't find any other news agency that is reporting this, not even on the dark-web.
I found the two sources here with your video, but they don't actually report about any arrest or some one being fired, only about how corrupt Mueller is and how he was Obamas Boot Licker.

We'll just have to keep our eyes open and hope for the best.
And by the way, if you're interested in exploring the Dark-Web you just need,,,,,, special encryption software called Tor. Here: Link
This software isn't difficult to get and it's not expensive either. It's actually a free download and the site does accept donations. The Dark Web is an encrypted network.
There are billions of websites available on the Surface Web; however, the Dark Web is estimated to have somewhere between 7,000 to 30,000 sites that are hidden from everyday access.

You shouldn't have to ask me how I have access,,,, Yes,,, You can Blame My Husband!  minusculebiggrin
Change is something...

Quote:Podesta Group may close by the end of the year: report.

'The lobbying firm founded by longtime Democratic operative Tony Podesta is reportedly on the verge of
shuttering after being swept up in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2817]

Kimberley Fritts, the Podesta Group's chief executive, told employees on Thursday that the firm would not
exist at the end of the year and that they would likely not be paid through the end of November, sources told
CNN.

Fritts announced her resignation from the top Washington lobbying group after Podesta left the company
amid ties to indictments filed in the Russia investigation.

The Podesta Group was hired along with another firm to do work for former Trump campaign chairman Paul
Manafort and his business partner Richard Gates, who are facing charges of covering up years of work for a
pro-Russia Ukrainian political party and laundering their profits to avoid U.S. detection.

The indictments against Manafort and Gates say that the two did not properly register as foreign agents for
their consulting work with the Ukrainian groups. Both men have pleaded not guilty.

Mueller is now investigating whether the Podesta Group properly identified to U.S. authorities its foreign work
on behalf of a Ukrainian advocacy group in Europe, CNN reported.

Fritts is beginning work on launching a new firm. Her last day at the company Friday created new uncertainty
for the Podesta Group after the departure of Podesta on Oct. 30. 

Multiple employees who spoke to The Hill said the mood at the firm was mostly optimistic, though they said many
of the firm's dozens of employees could be in limbo as Fritts sets up the new firm and brings Podesta Group
talent and clients with her.

Staff said the transition to the new firm would take place in weeks, not months, while senior members of the firm
have been trying to keep as many clients as possible...'
The Hill:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-12-2017, 02:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: Change is something...

Quote:Podesta Group may close by the end of the year: report.

'The lobbying firm founded by longtime Democratic operative Tony Podesta is reportedly on the verge of
shuttering after being swept up in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2817]

Kimberley Fritts, the Podesta Group's chief executive, told employees on Thursday that the firm would not
exist at the end of the year and that they would likely not be paid through the end of November, sources told
CNN.

Fritts announced her resignation from the top Washington lobbying group after Podesta left the company
amid ties to indictments filed in the Russia investigation.

The Podesta Group was hired along with another firm to do work for former Trump campaign chairman Paul
Manafort and his business partner Richard Gates, who are facing charges of covering up years of work for a
pro-Russia Ukrainian political party and laundering their profits to avoid U.S. detection.

The indictments against Manafort and Gates say that the two did not properly register as foreign agents for
their consulting work with the Ukrainian groups. Both men have pleaded not guilty.

Mueller is now investigating whether the Podesta Group properly identified to U.S. authorities its foreign work
on behalf of a Ukrainian advocacy group in Europe, CNN reported.

Fritts is beginning work on launching a new firm. Her last day at the company Friday created new uncertainty
for the Podesta Group after the departure of Podesta on Oct. 30. 

Multiple employees who spoke to The Hill said the mood at the firm was mostly optimistic, though they said many
of the firm's dozens of employees could be in limbo as Fritts sets up the new firm and brings Podesta Group
talent and clients with her.

Staff said the transition to the new firm would take place in weeks, not months, while senior members of the firm
have been trying to keep as many clients as possible...'
The Hill:

I haven't seen anything mentioned yet, but I believe one thing Q said was that indictments for the Podesta brothers would be opened, or served this past Friday, and Huma would be tomorrow (Monday).    Timing may have been delayed; things happen.
(11-12-2017, 02:42 AM)guohua Wrote: And by the way, if you're interested in exploring the Dark-Web you just need,,,,,, special encryption software called Tor. Here: Link
This software isn't difficult to get and it's not expensive either. It's actually a free download and the site does accept donations. The Dark Web is an encrypted network.
There are billions of websites available on the Surface Web; however, the Dark Web is estimated to have somewhere between 7,000 to 30,000 sites that are hidden from everyday access.

You shouldn't have to ask me how I have access,,,, Yes,,, You can Blame My Husband!  minusculebiggrin

Thanks Ms. G.  I may have to look into that.   minusculeknocks
Here is a video released today with the latest posts from Q. 

Please click on the video link (below this one) and give Tracy a thumbs up, and find a lot of great links below the video that she discusses.

This one is also going over Q's questions from today, but he adds a lot based on the meaning of the symbols that the answer relates to.

VERY INTERESTING for anyone who wants to learn about the occult practices that go on in the Illuminati.

Just look at the roof of this hidden room in the Vatican. The roof is made to look like a snake. Do you see it?