Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
(02-14-2019, 05:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oops!  Deleted post.  I made a mistake confusing him with Booker. 
Sigh... all the crooks are beginning to look alike to me.   tinylaughing

That's because they all DO look alike!
Birds of a feather...
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-14-2019, 05:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oops!  Deleted post.  I made a mistake confusing him with Booker. 
Sigh... all the crooks are beginning to look alike to me.   tinylaughing

Okay, I'll just use this post to share this video.  More information coming out about the military operation in LA.

Begin around the 18:00 mark.

It does look like the letter "Q".
COOL!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-14-2019, 09:01 PM)guohua Wrote: It does look like the letter "Q".
COOL!

@"guohua" , if you think that's cool, take a look at this!  

Q is still posting like crazy.  Out of all, this is the one I like the most.  It insinuates JUSTICE is going after Bill and Killary, and they will have to claim ill health so that eventually they can say they both died of illness (instead of being shot for treason, or taken to GITMO).

https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/     Look at post #2725

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU CLINTONS!
(02-13-2019, 03:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here's a really good video with news about that "drill" I posted above.  The narrator says he talked with someone who has connections to high ranking officers and they said this was a true OP.  Apparently, the drill was going on in Long Beach and this one was never supposed to be recorded.
It you see the raw footage of the film, you can hear what sounds like young people, possibly filming from an apartment window, or maybe they were on a roof.  Did they post this to social media not knowing it was supposed to be a secret operation?  Possibly.

The narrator says his military friend told him what they extracted was some kind of biological agent; thus, the hazmat suits.  The building it was in is supposed to be demolished next month. If the biological agent, which he said was Ebola, had escaped into the public, it could have wiped us out! 

Yes, I told you the important points, just in case you don't have time to watch, but please do so you can get the full scope of what he's telling us. There is also other important news he goes over, so give it watch and stay on top of the truth.

Here is more on that strange helicopter drill.    Dave Janda says his sources told him this was the white hats removing a biological agent that the Deep State had ready to counter attack if and when President Trump says to declassify the FISA report.
Apparently, there are other things out there they intend to use, and they have to be removed before he can declassify; that's why it's taking so long.

Start at the 51:43 mark.

Here is a new video made for all the doubters, or those still on the fence wondering if Q is real.  Watch it and see if you change your mind.  There are more "Q proofs" not mentioned here, but he went over some good ones.

HEY @"Ninurta", this might be a good one for you.   tinybiggrin 

We are going into a rapid news cycle now, and it will continue.  I probably won't be posting all of Katie G's videos here, but I do watch them.
I advise everyone who wants to follow a good Q decoder to go to You Tube and subscribe to her channel and keep up with her. If you don't, you will be left wondering what the heck happened (head spinning) if you go a couple of weeks without checking on the REAL news.
I can't emphasize enough that you should stop watching Main Stream news. They are following the narrative the Deep State is ordering them to follow, not the truth of what's occurring. 
If you don't like Katie G., another good channel to follow is InTheMatrixxx.  There are many out there that are fake MAGA, throwing in a bit of truth mixed with lies, so BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW!

This will be my last post in this thread; it's getting too long. I'll start another one titled: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 2.    HERE:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...on=newpost

WHAO!  I just saw this thread was ending with 666 replies, so I had to come back just to bump that number up one.

:mediumomg: