Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
(01-27-2019, 07:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
I may have posted this before, but it's worth posting again for those who may have missed it.  Arranged by a wonderful Patriot who is a big Trump supporter and has a very large number of followers on Twitter.  He was put in Twitter jail for 12 days last week for exposing some truth "they" didn't want getting out.

If you love our country, share this with your friends and family.  This is our last chance to save our country; please help before it's too late.

Yes, a good video and an even better Plan.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Just as some mind-candy, this video is very strange as it discusses Ingersoll Lockwood's 1896
book 'The Last President'. The coincidences are remarkable.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-29-2019, 05:30 PM)BIAD Wrote: Just as some mind-candy, this video is very strange as it discusses Ingersoll Lockwood's 1896
book 'The Last President'. The coincidences are remarkable.

Yes, this has always fascinated me that someone back in the late 1800's could have written these books.
This man was either having visions of the future, or maybe he was doing remote viewing into the future.
It had to be something that allowed him to see into the future. 

Very interesting for sure.  I like "mind candy".   tinybiggrin
Q is back after a long absence!   smallgreenbananadancer 

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
A Long Absence??? Because of the Government Shutdown?  minusculethinking
(02-02-2019, 12:58 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
A Long Absence??? Because of the Government Shutdown?  minusculethinking

I think he/they go dark from time to time when they are on important missions.  Maybe wrapping up things in Syria?  Maybe measuring RBG's body for a casket?  

Could have been the shutdown; who knows?   tinyshocked
Taking about "Q", @"Mystic Wanderer" or anyone else,,,, who has seen this about the "Q" map.
 Part 1
and here is part two.
@"guohua", I had those videos in my sub list for You Tube, but I hadn't watched them yet. 

I loved everything they discussed. Important history that some don't know about, the connections to certain deities, CERN, the solar flash... all of it was just really good.  Kudos to Edge of Wonder on these two.  
Thanks for posting.   minusculeclap
Mainstream Media is STILL trying to discredit Q.  Now they're calling us all Russian Troll Accounts on Twitter.

As you read the article, please ask yourself... If Q were no threat, why are they going to such lengths to bash him/them?
Could it be because they don't want the revelations Q is sending us to research to be revealed? 

I am a true believer. I've seen too many Q proofs and "nods" from President Trump to not believe he is part of the Q team. If you have been following from the beginning, you know it's all real too.  It's those who are just now discovering Q that could be taken in by the negative press around him/them. 

Here's the latest smear:  Russian troll accounts purged by Twitter pushed Qanon and other conspiracy theories

I'll keep posting in hopes to continue waking people up to the truth.

Here are some accounts you can follow to stay up to date with what's happening with Q and the decodes.

On Twitter:
@LisaMei62
@PrayingMedic
@InTheMatrixxx
@412Anon
@StormIsUponUs

On You Tube:
Citizen's Investigative Report
InTheMatrixx
We The People Insider 1776
You Are Free TV
War Drummer, or his backup channel, WDN Live
SGT Report
Patriots' Soapbox 24/7
Destroying the Illusion

There are many more good ones I'm sure I'm forgetting, but that gives you some good ones if you need to know where to go.

ETA:  Q Lounge Live is another good You Tube channel, and InThe Matrixxx and Shady Goove have put a website up that explains Q to "newbies".  I'm going to post the video where Shady explains how the site works, then I'll link the site below that.

Start at 6:52

Oh, I hope you're right David!   

Are the tribunals happening?  According to David's inside sources, they are.   tinybiggrin 

(02-04-2019, 03:27 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh, I hope you're right David!   

Are the tribunals happening?  According to David's inside sources, they are.   tinybiggrin 

Mr. G. here @"Mystic Wanderer" 
We all hope they are starting.
I don't think so though, unfortunately.  smalltappingfoot
I am still firmly of the opinion, as I have been from the beginning, that folks do not fully appreciate the depths and layers of the "Q" Disinformation campaign.

In the end, a LOT of folks are going to be extremely shocked and dismayed at the distance they have been led down the garden path - and off-target -   all because the Op Runners are masterfully playing the psychology of "Conspiracy Theorists".

Ask yourself - exactly where are the tangible results of this PsyOp so far? As long as it has been running, shouldn't there be something concrete to show for it? A lick and a promise do not constitute "concrete results".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-04-2019, 07:18 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Ask yourself - exactly where are the tangible results of this PsyOp so far?
As long as it has been running, shouldn't there be something concrete to show for it?
A lick and a promise do not constitute "concrete results".

Obama gave the young the idea of change through hope. Wishing for something doesn't
make it real, but it's a helluva trick that demands little action.

However, I'm not up on how the security systems work, so I cannot say one way or the other
if Q is real or not.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-04-2019, 07:18 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I am still firmly of the opinion, as I have been from the beginning, that folks do not fully appreciate the depths and layers of the "Q" Disinformation campaign.

In the end, a LOT of folks are going to be extremely shocked and dismayed at the distance they have been led down the garden path - and off-target -   all because the Op Runners are masterfully playing the psychology of "Conspiracy Theorists".

Ask yourself - exactly where are the tangible results of this PsyOp so far? As long as it has been running, shouldn't there be something concrete to show for it? A lick and a promise do not constitute "concrete results".

You aren't even aware of how Q works. If you truly want to be of assistance for making this a better world, do us all a favor and learn how Q communicates, the messages he gives, where he leads us (news articles not shown on MSM), names of the corrupt, and all kinds of things we otherwise wouldn't be aware of. 

Of course there will be some disinformation/misinformation; Q told us this from the beginning. Our enemies are watching the board too. They can't always show their hand; misinformation has always worked in the past to trap them.
President Trump has given signals many times that he is a part of Q, so until he comes flat out and tells us Q is not real, I'll keep following them.There was this one guy who asked him at a rally if he knew who Q was. He said, "I know they are really good people".
That's good enough for me.

I do appreciate the fact that you have been involved in some pretty high up military 'things', but just watch this video and see how Q communicates with us to let us see what's happening; things the MSM won't report.

If you come back with some excuse not to watch it, the whole thing, then I'll know you are afraid of being proven wrong.

(02-04-2019, 08:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You aren't even aware of how Q works. If you truly want to be of assistance for making this a better world, do us all a favor and learn how Q communicates, the messages he gives, where he leads us (news articles not shown on MSM), names of the corrupt, and all kinds of things we otherwise wouldn't be aware of. 

Of course there will be some disinformation/misinformation; Q told us this from the beginning. Our enemies are watching the board too. They can't always show their hand; misinformation has always worked in the past to trap them.
President Trump has given signals many times that he is a part of Q, so until he comes flat out and tells us Q is not real, I'll keep following them.There was this one guy who asked him at a rally if he knew who Q was. He said, "I know they are really good people".
That's good enough for me.

I do appreciate the fact that you have been involved in some pretty high up military 'things', but just watch this video and see how Q communicates with us to let us see what's happening; things the MSM won't report.

If you come back with some excuse not to watch it, the whole thing, then I'll know you are afraid of being proven wrong.

Jeezuz, that's a long video! I'll watch it tomorrow evening.

All I can say at this point is that, from what I've seen and heard of Q, I'm willing to wait the next few years to see what they bring, and am willing to bet money they bring nothing tangible (as they have thus far). What I am NOT willing to do is throw all my hopes in a basket as intangible as they have produced so far - and Q has had plenty of time to produce SOMETHING, but with no results.

It's ok, though - I understand that you are, as you said above, a "True Believer", and that's fine with me - just don't expect me to fall for the same crap with no evidence, because I'm NOT a "True Believer" until someone shows me some results to believe in.

If Q ever comes up with that, maybe I'll fall in line. As I said above, I'm willing to wait, I'm just not going to wait inactively for them to do something, anything at all, to create that faith.

If you are, that's all good with me.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-05-2019, 10:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Jeezuz, that's a long video! I'll watch it tomorrow evening.

All I can say at this point is that, from what I've seen and heard of Q, I'm willing to wait the next few years to see what they bring, and am willing to bet money they bring nothing tangible (as they have thus far). What I am NOT willing to do is throw all my hopes in a basket as intangible as they have produced so far - and Q has had plenty of time to produce SOMETHING, but with no results.

It's ok, though - I understand that you are, as you said above, a "True Believer", and that's fine with me - just don't expect me to fall for the same crap with no evidence, because I'm NOT a "True Believer" until someone shows me some results to believe in.

If Q ever comes up with that, maybe I'll fall in line. As I said above, I'm willing to wait, I'm just not going to wait inactively for them to do something, anything at all, to create that faith.

If you are, that's all good with me.

The "RESULTS" are, he/they are waking people up to the truth about who the TRUE corrupt players are and what they've been hiding in the past up to the current time. That's why we call it The Great Awakening.

There are indictments being unsealed as we speak. Probably more for human/child trafficking right now. That's one thing that has been brought out that the greater public wasn't aware of.  Getting this information out there has opened peoples eyes how badly we need a wall on our southern border.

That's just one.

They have shown us who was behind making the false dossier to get the President investigated and who paid for it; he led us to research all the pedophilia sickos in HollyWierd, and Epstein Island; how Jeffery Epstein used his island to bring in politicians and use underage girls to film them so they could blackmail them if they didn't vote certain ways in Congress, etc.; they led us to the NIXIVM Cult, and the people at the top got arrested when it went public (thanks to the Anons and social warriors bringing it to light); they led us to research Backpage, which was one of the main top enterprises used around the world for human trafficking. We exposed them and got them shut down. Many pedos in the Vatican/Catholic Church have also been exposed. There is so much more, but I don't have time to list everything Q has done here.

So, don't say Q isn't doing anything just because you aren't aware of it. He/they are, and if not for them, the world would still be walking around with blinders on. 

It has taken over 100 years to get us in this mess. President Trump can't clean it up in just two years, but he's done more already than most Presidents did in eight years, and probably more than the last 3 administrations combined.
I can't wait to see what happens this year.  Some insiders are saying this is the year the tribunals will start for some major players. tinybiggrin  Thing is, we might not even hear about it because some still have loyal followers and it could cause riots in the streets if word got out. If certain people suddenly have heart attacks, or go missing, well...   we know what probably happened to them.
I posted this link a few posts up in another post, but it deserves a post of its own. 
InTheMatrixxx and Shady Groove have compiled this website that has a ton of information on Q.  There are other "truth warriors" on the site that have their material there to be studied, memes, videos, etc.  Some of the best!

Go to the menu at the upper left and click through everything to see it all.  BOOKMARK IT.   If the link doesn't work, copy and paste it into your address bar.

Such an awesome site!   minusculeclap 

Talk about learning to code!   tinybighuh 

Much of this is above my head, so I'm glad we have SerialBrain2 to do it.  Fascinating!   minusculegoodjob 

(02-05-2019, 05:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The "RESULTS" are, he/they are waking people up to the truth about who the TRUE corrupt players are and what they've been hiding in the past up to the current time. That's why we call it The Great Awakening.

There are indictments being unsealed as we speak. Probably more for human/child trafficking right now. That's one thing that has been brought out that the greater public wasn't aware of.  Getting this information out there has opened peoples eyes how badly we need a wall on our southern border.

That's just one.

Fair enough. We just seem to be measuring "tangible results" with different yardsticks. Where are these unsealed indictments? I'd like to read a couple of them to see what is actually being done.

Quote:So, don't say Q isn't doing anything just because you aren't aware of it. He/they are, and if not for them, the world would still be walking around with blinders on.

I think you misunderstood me - I don't believe Q "isn't doing anything" - I believe Q is doing quite a lot, but not what you believe they are doing. The Pied Piper of Hamlin did a lot, too, but the end results were not exactly as advertised.

Quote:I can't wait to see what happens this year. 

I think that is almost exactly what I said, too - except I mentioned that I'm willing to wait to see. So maybe we're on the same page here. I waited last year, and the year before - maybe this year will be the one...

Quote:Some insiders are saying this is the year the tribunals will start for some major players.  tinybiggrin  Thing is, we might not even hear about it because some still have loyal followers and it could cause riots in the streets if word got out. If certain people suddenly have heart attacks, or go missing, well...   we know what probably happened to them.

That, right there in the red. Just that. Don't you think there SHOULD be riots in the streets if even half of what Q says is true? Regarding the last sentence, if we can just wait long enough, I'm sure Q will take credit for killing off every damned one of them, and we will never know as it will all be chalked up to "natural causes". Death comes to us all if we wait long enough... so all we gotta do is wait, and the Q Prophecy will fulfill itself, and Q will take the credit...

On the other hand, I was once told that "all deaths are heart attacks, because you're not dead until the ticker stops beating"...

@"Ninurta". 

Did you watch the video yet?  I just want you to see how Q points people in the right direction to research things that we otherwise would miss because MSM doesn't report it.  Q doesn't tell us what to think. He asks questions and lets us find the answers ourselves.

They (Q) use 8Chan as a way to communicate with us because they can't give it to MSM; they would twist it around in favor of the left, just like they do everything. Afterwards, the Anons post it to the Q board, of which there are many.

As Q has posted in post #586:  https://qanon.pub

Quote:Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8 No.130638 [Image: fold.png]
Jan 22 2018 21:47:32 (EST) What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

So, 60% must remain hidden from the public eye because what they would learn would be too hard a pill to swallow. I think this is referring to the child sacrifices, but it could be other things as well.

Some people like the Q Map site the best because it has icons on the left you can click to get more information.

Here is the link:  QMap.pub

https://qmap.pub/