Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
(06-15-2018, 09:39 AM)BIAD Wrote: I'm probably way-off here, but...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3941]

There were several pictures of a background with water. One was behind Kimmy's dad with Bill Clinton that showed a tidal wave about to hit a city (possibly NY). As more pictures were posted having to do with Trump's administration, the water in the background became calm. I think that was one thing about "watch the water".

Then there was that time Pres. Trump held the Fuji water bottle with two hands and the media went crazy mocking him for having small hands.  That was also a message to someone (I forget who).

Q's posts can apply to many different things.  Some say the President and Pence taking the water off the table was a message to someone that the "deal" was off the table.  Q said there would be NO DEALS. 
It remains to be seen what it meant, but it WAS a message.  Future proves past, so we'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure it will come out in future Q posts.

"Normies" think some of the weird things Pres. Trump does is crazy, but he's sending messages to Anons a lot of the time, and signaling to others as well.
Katie breaks down the IG report and explains what's happening, and why it has to be this way right now.   minusculeclap 
Don't give up; Trust the plan.

It was never about countries, it's just about managing an established power.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
WHOA!  Here is an article/thread by the SGT Report that really dives deep into things that have been posted by Q recently and previously that had many researchers stumped.

Read the entire article. It is proven by computer analysis that the picture of Obummer in the Illuminati Satanic wedding headdress is real.  More to learn all through the thread with evidence to back it up. 

SGT has always provided verifiable articles, so I trust this site.

[Image: 5cbfce9105bb947a1a814c993c46242da148f68c...70cab1.jpg]

The article gets into Obummer about 1/4 down the article, but there is much more at the beginning you should learn.

Enjoy diving into the rabbit hole... where TRUTH resides.

There is a new board up for skeptics to show evidence Q real.  Use this to red pill your friends who still aren't awake, or think Q is a larp.

https://www.qproofs.com/
Thank you for all this help, Mystic.
minusculethumbsup
(06-18-2018, 05:26 PM)BIAD Wrote: Thank you for all this help, Mystic.
minusculethumbsup

The QProofs.com site is still being set up.  More proofs will be added, so keep checking back.
Remember Marina Abramovic?  She's the head witch of the Satanic Cult that likes to kill babies and drink their blood, and serves their brains to other cult members, including children that they are indoctrinating into the program.

Oh dear.   tinycrying 

Anyway, Elemi Fuentes, a member on Twitter has put this PDF together that tells just about everything you need to know about her.

https://www.file-upload.com/users/ElemiFuentes/

Who else is a member of this cult, you ask?   Why, that would be Killary, Huma, the Podesta brothers, Holly weirdos, and other high government officials.  I wouldn't be surprised if Obummer wasn't part of it too, since he is a Satan worshiper, but I haven't seen his name mentioned... yet. [url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/Abramovic?src=hash][/url]
Q Post #1535 discusses Snopes. The first box is just a regular Anon, then below Q answers him/her.

https://qanon.pub/

Quote:Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 734920 No.1790332 ?
Jun 17 2018 19:00:48 (EST)
Quote:Anonymous ID: dabe2d No.1790261 ?
Jun 17 2018 18:56:02 (EST)
>>1790208
Snopes is run by the left, anything but impartial fact checkers. The More they attack Q the stronger WE become….
>>1790261
Review lawsuit.
Review GoFundMe plea.
Review financial disclosure.
Review formation date.
Review initial investor(s).
Controlled.
Q
Now, for a deep dive into the homework Q assigned the Anons from his post regarding Snopes.

(Start at the 4:57 mark)

ETA: Here is part 2:

If you need help figuring out the latest Q posts, look no further than Katie G. of Citizens Investigative Report.  As I've said many times, she is one of the best to dive deep into the meaning of each post and tell us things others leave out.  I suggest you subscribe to her YT channel and click the bell to get notifications for when she has a new video up.

Also, if anyone is just starting out reading QAnon, the https://qanon.pub/  now has a link to "answers" at the bottom of some posts you can click to help you understand, going all the way back to the very first post.  

Here is the link to her trello board: Katie's Trello Board

Here is a picture of President Trump pointing to a guy wearing a Q shirt during the Trump rally.  Proof?   minusculeclap

[Image: 57adb89be31b570e89041bed40dc82a9ceb77c96...height=253] 
Strange ring design?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3975]
 U.S. Representative for Texas's 18th congressional district Sheila Jackson-Lee.

There many dubious comments I could make about Ms. Lee, 
From Wikipedia (which she mixed-up with 'Wikileaks' once!)

In 2003 that storm names were too white.
"All racial groups should be represented," she said, and asked officials to "try to be inclusive of
African-American names"...!

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee confused
the planet Mars with Earth's own moon, asking whether the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture
of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-21-2018, 10:13 AM)BIAD Wrote: Strange ring design?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3975]
 U.S. Representative for Texas's 18th congressional district Sheila Jackson-Lee.

There many dubious comments I could make about Ms. Lee, 
From Wikipedia (which she mixed-up with 'Wikileaks' once!)

In 2003 that storm names were too white.
"All racial groups should be represented," she said, and asked officials to "try to be inclusive of
African-American names"...!

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee confused
the planet Mars with Earth's own moon, asking whether the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture
of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969.

The symbol on her ring would suggest she likes little boys.   tinysurprised  That makes her even stranger.  

[Image: cdc04646e9c100a7ec9333e268e22b42a58bc942...832666.png]

[Image: 70736d997d0b41f4ae7554846353994a5c2344b6...04bb0f.png]
(Sorry, I couldn't enlarge the pictures more.)

Good heavens!  No wonder our country is in the shape it's in! We have a bunch of airheads in charge. tinywhat
I know I told you all to go ahead and subscribe to Katie's YT channel and keep up with it on your own, but I want to post this one for posterity.  President Trump pointing at the Q-shirt guy video is included in the Q posts. 

https://youtu.be/1DrHzWvI6KM
This is the image, I think.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3982]

(06-21-2018, 09:30 PM)BIAD Wrote: This is the image, I think.

Yes, and I posted it a few posts back too.  And then when Pres. Trump was leaving, he stopped right beside the Q guy again to let the cameras get a bunch of pictures (showing the Q guy). Q EXPOSURE!   minusculeclap

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3983]

Today there was an article that came out. I can't really tell if they were trying to discredit Q, or not, but the exposure will only bring more eyes. Many have already been awakened by being led to Q by articles trying to discredit them. People are curious, and when they see the QProofs, they get on board too.   tinylaughing  Thanks for the exposure Right Wing Watch.   tinybiggrin

Quote:[Image: trump-point-800x458.png]

When President Trump approached the podium at his rally last night in Duluth, Minnesota, he paused for a split-second to gesture to a man wearing a shirt emblazoned with the letter “Q.”

The Q on the man’s t-shirt refers to the right-wing conspiracy theory known as “The Storm” that has thousands of adherents online. The theory goes like this: President Trump is not actually under investigation for possible collusion with Russian officials in 2016, but rather he is secretly working overtime to dismantle a global network of Satanic pedophiles involving some of the most powerful global elites and to share information about this secret project. According to the theory, Trump has ordered top-level officials to disseminate cryptic pieces of information—known as “crumbs”—to a bunch of random people on 4chan and 8chan who spend hours trying to put the puzzle pieces together. The conspiracy theory has been spread by the likes of Infowars and by comedian Roseanne Barr, but some conspiracy theorists have recently begun to allege that the whole operation was compromised once the unknown authors of the Q posts started to criticize one-time Q believers like Jerome Corsi and David Seaman of attempting to profit off the movement.

And as crazy as all of that sounds, it apparently didn’t stop anyone on the Trump advance team from giving someone advertising this theory front-row VIP access at last night’s rally.

Quote:#Qanon I’m all over Twitter. President Trump pic.twitter.com/wkjeW5Q3qX
— RealRobL (@Q_ANONBaby) June 21, 2018

As you’d expect, fans of the QAnon conspiracy went wild.

Followers of the conspiracy theory claimed that Trump gesturing to the cheering man wearing the QAnon shirt was irrefutable proof that the theory is real. Even the anonymous author of the Q posts noticed the man, posting “Now that’s what I call a VIP!”

[Image: VIP.png]

The Q poster also wrote that he and his colleagues who were supposedly responsible for the QAnon theory “left the decision on timing” to Trump about when he would reveal his ties to The Storm and that “today, at the rally, he made his decision.” The poster told followers to look “for more direct confirmations” in the future.

[Image: confirmations.png]

Q also shared a Facebook post claiming that a man got on a table at the Trump rally and started to expound on the QAnon theory and says that he started a call-and-response chant of the QAnon catchphrase, “Where we go one, we go all.” Q wrote back, “We hear you, Patriots!”

QAnon adherents also suspect that Trump may have made a hand gesture during his speech to signal to them.
Yes, the President made a hand gesture in the shape of a Q during his speech too.  I love it!   tinybiggrin

WOW! Here are some spreadsheets and graphics that 412Anon has made.  Genius, just genius how he has everything at your fingertips. Graphs for pedo arrests, indictments, resignations, etc. minusculeclap

I've posted the link to this before, but it's buried in the thread now, and this one has more graphs, so I'm sharing it again. He updates the graphs on a regular basis too.
He shows us how it works in the video below, plus a couple others from the 24/7 Great Awakening board/video discuss some Q-related topics.

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS! 

Here is a link to 412Anon's dashboard: https://public.tableau.com/profile/nerothehero#!/
Here is an audio version of the Strzok/Page text messages that started the whole Russia investigation thingy, and will clear Pres. Trump of any collusion. It goes deep down the rabbit hole what these two did. The "insurance file" mentioned was the trigger.

Since the publishing of this video, Peter Strzok has lost his security clearance (just last week) and Lisa Page has resigned (in May).  I see future prison time for both of them, if not worse.

It's reported that Strzok is cooperating in the recent testimonies/hearings, and more testimony will be coming up this week.
Quote:Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: aa163e No.1917911 ? NEW
Jun 26 2018 21:50:46 (EST)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/curt-schil...acy-theory?
Why are we a threat to them?
Q

From the Q link above:

Quote:[Image: 180626-curt-shilling-hero_sa16lf]

Baseball great Curt Schilling has quite a story he’d like to share—and it’s not about his famous “bloody sock” World Series game. On Tuesday, the retired Boston Red Sox pitcher promoted a video on his Facebook page explaining the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy, which posits that President Trump and his allies in the military are about to sweep away a cabal of globalist elites responsible for all the evil in the world.

The byzantine QAnon theory, which centers on anonymous clues about the real state of the world left on Internet message boards by an unknown figure dubbed “Q,” relies on the idea that Trump is about to sweep away his enemies in a mass arrest dubbed “The Storm.” While anyone with internet access could be the one posing as “Q,” the theory’s followers are convinced that the clues are coming from high-up within the Trump administration.

QAnon is already having dangerous real-world effects—on June 15, an armed man in an improvised armored truck blocked traffic on a highway near the Hoover Dam and held up signs that appeared to reference QAnon.

“I've been asked about ‘Q’ for months now,” Schilling wrote in a Facebook post Tuesday. “Never really knew what it was all about, I had my ideas but until recently I hadn't done anything. I started to research this about a month ago and was sent this today. You will not be able to stop watching once you start.”

“The narrator blames this cabal for ‘hijacking’ North Korea’s Kim dynasty and forcing Miley Cyrus to abandon her family-friendly ‘Hannah Montana‘ image in an effort to destabilize the American family structure.”

Schilling’s Facebook post includes a link to a pro-QAnon video that presents a version of the conspiracy theory that’s wild even by the already warped standards of the QAnon community. Filled with images of hooded figures and secret society meeting, the video’s narrator posits that every president since Ronald Reagan has been a “criminal president” allied with a global cabal responsible for all the evil in the world.

The video’s narrator blames this cabal for, among other things, orchestrating the Sandy Hook and Las Vegas mass shootings, “hijacking” North Korea’s Kim dynasty to force them to make nuclear missiles, and, according to one especially surprising segment of the video, forcing Miley Cyrus to abandon her family-friendly “Hannah Montana” image in an effort to destabilize the American family structure.
The solution to these deep state machinations, according to the video, is an alliance between Trump, the military and foreign figures like Vladimir Putin, who supposedly helped convince Trump to run for president to stop America’s villainous government bureaucrats.  

“It came down to two choices for America: launch a military coup to seize the government from whichever cabal puppet was in the White House at the time, or win legitimately, take control of the NSA, expose the criminals for what they are and arrest them all,” the narrator says.

The video Schilling also includes allusions to the Pizzagate conspiracy, which has been embraced by many QAnon believers. The video shows an apparently random selection of celebrities, including Eminem, Jonah Hill, Jackie Chan, and Emma Watson, before showing an image of a child with a hand over its mouth.

“They will be seriously punished,” the video’s narrator says, flashing to a picture of Guantanamo Bay—a reference to the notion popular among QAnon believers that “elites,” including, apparently, the celebrities listed in the video, will soon be imprisoned there.

Schilling has frequently encountered political controversy since retiring from baseball, losing his job as an ESPN baseball analyst in 2016 after he mocked transgender people on Facebook.

Schilling, who hosts a podcast for Breitbart, now joins Roseanne Barr in the ranks of celebrity QAnon promoters.

The crazy Cabal knows that QAnon is going shine a light on all the evil they have been doing, so they are coming out ahead of the show to try to discredit the Anons and Q to make the Q movement sound like a bunch of crazy people, just like they do on anything they don't want revealed so people won't pay attention. It's a psyop on the public by the Cabal; don't pay any attention to them.

Follow the Q posts and you'll see for yourself that it's all true. Some disinformation has to be thrown in from time to time to confuse the Left "elite" of what the President's team is really doing. They read the board too.
Are you keeping up with the latest Q posts?  More Q proofs offered in them that they work close to the President.  I loved the one where the President pointed to the guy with the Q Tee Shirt.  His latest speech shows him making a Q with his hand while saying "setting the stage", which is a phrase that Q posts quite often.

Then, we have the hat incident:  https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/...e_wwg1wga/