Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hillary or Not?
OK, I usually steer clear of US politics if I can, but I saw this video on TOS and just went "WTF?????"

Remember when Killary was keeling over in public and they wheeled out (what was seriously considered to be) a body-double?
Well.... I think they may just have pushed it a bit too far this time?

[Image: 5b3329ec-9f15-4cc5-9aef-af70715405bd-EPA...&auto=webp]
[Image: hillary-clinton.jpg?quality=90&strip=all...410&crop=1]
[Image: 1059651296.jpg]

Well, compare the above "normal" images of Killary with the woman in the video below...

Just lighting & botox or....????

tinysurprised
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Maybe, she had 5 pounds of Morticians Makeup Applied.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
She's was quite there for a while on Twitter and not seen in public after her coughing spells and falling down all the time. 
Now she shows up looking like this?

Well, I guess she was somewhere getting an IV of adrenochrome, or maybe she had to eat a few babies to get rid of the Kuru withdrawals.  Kuru is what happens during withdrawal of cannibalism, for those who don't know.

It's her voice, so it must be her, but she had definitely been up to something to make her appearance look so much younger.  Do "they" have a way to change one's voice to sound like someone else too?   minusculethinking
(03-05-2019, 07:04 PM)gordi Wrote: Well, compare the above "normal" images of Killary with the woman in the video below...

Just lighting & botox or....????

tinysurprised

That C Span footage was broadcast live on Sunday 3rd March this year.
Here's a link from 'News 12' from Long Island where she's interviewed and it's posted on 5th March.
News 12

Even though we cannot be certain -down to the exact date of this year, you can see she looks far older
than the woman in the C Span footage. It could be the poor lighting that's having an effect -and certainly
make-up, but the hairstyle is different and so are her dentures.

Hillary has a small lump on the right-side just above her lip and even when I zoomed in on an image from
the C Span clip, I can't see it. Of course, it could be hidden, but the lighting is coming from below or from
the lectern and really, there should be indications of a shadow where the blemish is.
And there isn't.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5398][Image: attachment.php?aid=5399]
It may look like there's something in the red circle, that's just the shape of her upper-lip.
The blemish is much higher.

If botox is involved, it wears off fairly quickly!! My humble opinion is that the woman in the three stills of
your post are not the same person in the C Span broadcast.
(I'm not exactly happy about her head shape either, but that could be to do with the hairstyle)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
We've already determined on other threads that Hillary has doubles who stand in for her. It could be one of them.

Too bad we can see the ears. The ears are like fingerprints. Ever notice how hers are always covered?

An alternative is, this is her new clone.   tinysure
Here is a list of what Kuru does to a person, it does seem to fit her behavior, but it could be something else

Quote:What are the symptoms of kuru?

Symptoms of more common neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease or stroke may resemble kuru symptoms. These include:
  • difficulty walking

• poor coordination

• difficulty swallowing

• slurred speech

• moodiness and behavioral changes

• dementia

• muscle twitching and tremors

• inability to grasp objects

• random, compulsive laughing or crying

source
(03-06-2019, 10:40 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Here is a list of what Kuru does to a person, it does seem to fit her behavior, but it could be something else

Symptoms of more common neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease or stroke may resemble kuru symptoms. These include:
  • difficulty walking

• poor coordination

• difficulty swallowing

• slurred speech

• dementia

source

HANG ON!!
I think I might have THAT!! tinysure
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(03-06-2019, 12:43 PM)gordi Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 10:40 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Here is a list of what Kuru does to a person, it does seem to fit her behavior, but it could be something else

• difficulty walking

• poor coordination

• difficulty swallowing

• slurred speech

• dementia

source

HANG ON!!
I think I might have THAT!! tinysure