Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump calls for criminal investigation
A Criminal Investigation Of Who?
Do YOU Really Need To Ask!?
Quote:Trump calls for criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton, who ‘paid for and stole the Dem primary’
minusculeclap smallgreenhurray minusculebeercheers

Quote:President Donald Trump on Friday called on the Department of Justice to launch an investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee over their 2016 activities.

What did he say?

The president attacked Clinton based on former interim DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile’s perception and interpretation of the Clinton joint fundraising agreement that was signed with the DNC in 2015. On Twitter, he wrote, “Everybody is asking why the Justice Department (and FBI) isn’t looking into all of the dishonesty going on with Crooked Hillary & the Dems.”

“New Donna B book says she paid for and stole the Dem Primary,” Trump added. “What about the deleted E-mails, Uranium, Podesta, the Server, plus, plus…”
Adding that people are “angry,” Trump wrote, “At some point the Justice Department, and the FBI, must do what is right and proper. The American public deserves it!”

Quote:[Image: kUuht00m_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

✔@realDonaldTrump

Everybody is asking why the Justice Department (and FBI) isn't looking into all of the dishonesty going on with Crooked Hillary & the Dems..
3:57 AM - Nov 3, 2017

Quote:
[Image: kUuht00m_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

✔@realDonaldTrump

...New Donna B book says she paid for and stole the Dem Primary. What about the deleted E-mails, Uranium, Podesta, the Server, plus, plus...
4:03 AM - Nov 3, 2017

Quote:

✔@realDonaldTrump

....People are angry. At some point the Justice Department, and the FBI, must do what is right and proper. The American public deserves it!
4:11 AM - Nov 3, 2017

Trump continued and wrote, “The real story on Collusion is in Donna B’s new book. Crooked Hillary bought the DNC & then stole the Democratic Primary from Crazy Bernie!”

He later invoked the wrath of Sen. Bernie Sanders supporters, who he said had every right to be “apoplectic.”

“I always felt I would be running and winning against Bernie Sanders, not Crooked H, without cheating,” Trump added. “I was right.”

Quote:

✔@realDonaldTrump

The real story on Collusion is in Donna B's new book. Crooked Hillary bought the DNC & then stole the Democratic Primary from Crazy Bernie!
4:48 AM - Nov 3, 2017

Quote:

✔@realDonaldTrump

Bernie Sanders supporters have every right to be apoplectic of the complete theft of the Dem primary by Crooked Hillary!
7:28 AM - Nov 3, 2017

Quote:

✔@realDonaldTrump

I always felt I would be running and winning against Bernie Sanders, not Crooked H, without cheating, I was right.
7:29 AM - Nov 3, 2017

Why the accusations?

Trump’s tweets come on the heels of a Thursday Politico article, which carried an excerpt from  Brazile’s new book.

The article, titled, “Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC,” featured a passage from Brazile’s book.

In the passage, Brazile said that the aforementioned fundraising agreement that was enacted prior to her tenure was “proof” that the 2016 Democratic presidential primary was slanted in Clinton’s favor.

Brazile wrote, “The funding arrangement with [Clinton’s campaign] and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical.”

In her book, Brazile said that the 2015 fundraising agreement gave Clinton an advantage over Sanders, as her team was able to control some personnel and fundraising decisions within the DNC during the primary.

Brazile admitted that she was shocked to discover how much the Clinton campaign controlled the DNC long before the primary election determined who the nominee would be.

“When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard,” she wrote, “I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fundraising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.”

But is it legal?

Trump on Thursday night, in response to the Politico article, said that the DNC “illegally” set up the fundraising agreement.

According to a 2016 letter written by Sanders’ lawyer, Brad C. Deutsch, the agreement was not illegal, but instead, problematic.
The letter, written to the DNC, cited no rules violations.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]