Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eight Dead in NY Terror Attack!
The Deep State are going to keep ramping things up until someone takes them out.  Hurry Trump!  Hurry!   tinyshocked 

Quote:A man driving a rental truck plowed into pedestrians and cyclists on a jogging and bike path in lower Manhattan in New York City Tuesday afternoon, killing at least eight people and injuring many others in what New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio called a "cowardly act of terror."

The sprawling crime scene runs about 10 blocks along the West Side Highway, a few blocks away from One World Trade Center. "Everybody started running," one witness said.

A suspect was apprehended at the scene. Multiple law enforcement officials told ABC News that the suspect in custody was identified as 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov of Tampa, Florida.

The suspect is reported to have screamed "Allah Akbar" after the crash, and that is a key reason authorities are looking at terrorism as a possible motive, sources said

[Image: lower-manhattan-incident-01-rt-jef-171031_16x9_608.jpg]

The deadly incident began at about 3:05 p.m., when the vehicle -- a Home Depot rental truck, according to the company -- entered the West Street pedestrian and bike path north of Chambers Street, hitting multiple people on the path, leaving some dead and "numerous people injured," New York City police said.

At Chambers Street, the truck collided with a school bus, injuring two adults and two children, police said.
After the collision, the truck driver exited the vehicle brandishing what appeared to be two handguns, police said. A uniformed police officer confronted the suspect and shot him in the abdomen, police said.

Police Commissioner James O'Neill in a press conference later credited that officer with stopping the carnage.
The suspect was wounded and transported to a hospital, police said.

A paintball gun and a pellet gun were recovered at the scene, police said.

Six of the deceased victims were pronounced dead at the scene; two more died at a nearby hospital.

Read more
Just So Very, Very Sad.
There just seems to be No Real Way to stop these Radicalized Muslim Murderers. smallveryupset
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Remember people, it was the truck -not the driver, that is at fault.

Quote:Eight people killed in New York 'act of terror' after truck drives on to bike path.

'Eight people have been killed and more than a dozen injured after a man drove a truck nearly a mile down
a bike path in lower Manhattan on Tuesday, striking pedestrians, cyclists and a school bus.

New York City’s mayor, Bill de Blasio, said the incident was being treated as “a particularly cowardly act of terror”.
He said a police officer assigned to the area stopped the attacker by shooting him in the stomach.

After smashing into the school bus, injuring two adults and two children, the 29-year-old suspect exited the truck
displaying “imitation firearms”. Witnesses have said the suspect was shouting “Allahu Akbar,” Arabic for “God is
great,” before he was shot by police, according to the New York police department (NYPD).
The suspect was arrested, and a paintball gun and a pellet gun were recovered at the scene.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2747]

The suspect underwent surgery and was in critical condition but was expected to survive. Officials who weren’t
authorised to discuss the investigation and spoke on the condition of anonymity identified the attacker as 29-year-old
Sayfullo Saipov, an Uzbek citizen who came to the US legally in 2010.
Saipov has a Florida driving licence but may have been living in New Jersey, reports said.

Uber said Saipov was one if its drivers, who had passed a background check and had been actively driving for the
ride-hailing app for more than six months.

Police said the truck drove south after entering a pedestrian and bicycle path along the Hudson river on the south
west side of Manhattan, where it struck multiple people, coming to a stop near Stuyvesant High School, not far from
the One World Trade Center site and Rockefeller Park.

Six men were pronounced dead at the scene on the cycle lane and two other people were dead on arrival at hospital.
“It is a very painful day in our city,” De Blasio said.

The victims include a Belgian citizen and five Argentinians. The five men from Argentina – Hernán Diego Mendoza,
Diego Enrique Angelini, Alejandro Damián Pagnucco, Ariel Erlij and Hernán Ferruchi – were part of a group of school
friends who travelled to New York to celebrate the 30th anniversary of their graduation.
Another member of the group, Martin Ludovico Marro, remains in hospital.

The justice department said in a statement that a joint terrorism task force that included the FBI, the NYPD and others
was investigating the attack. There have been multiple – and conflicting – reports of a note and/or flag showing support
for Isis had been found in the truck used in the attack. The reports have not been officially confirmed.

The New York Times reported that “handwritten notes in Arabic near the truck … indicated allegiance to the Islamic State”,
while CNN said a note was written in English, also indicating support for Isis, and was found inside the truck.
Others including the Daily Mail claimed an Isis flag was found in the truck.

A woman from Cincinnati, Ohio, contacted by the Guardian, who identified herself as Dilfuza Iskhakova, said that Saipov
had stayed at her home for several months about six years ago, after arriving in the US from Uzbekistan.
“He seemed like a nice guy, but he didn’t talk much,” said Iskhakova. “He only went to work and came back. He used to
work at a warehouse.”

Iskhakova said Saipov had been applying for a green card during this time. Ohio state records show he registered a
business involving vehicles to her home in May 2011. Iskhakova said her family lost contact with Saipov in recent years.
She said she thought he had moved from Ohio to Florida, and then to the New York region, and that he now had a wife
and two young daughters.

She said she did not know if Saipov was religious. “He’s from my country,” Iskhakova said. “His father knows my husband,
and sent Sayfullo here because he didn’t know anyone.”

Officials in New York said additional resources were deployed around the city, where children would be on the streets late
into the evening to celebrate Halloween. The city’s landmark Halloween parade in Greenwich Village, about six blocks
from where the rampage began, continued as usual.

At a news conference, New York governor Andrew Cuomo said these resources were being deployed out of an “abundance
of caution” and that there was no indication of additional threats.

Donald Trump tweeted about the incident: “In NYC, looks like another attack by a very sick and deranged person.
Law enforcement is following this closely. NOT IN THE U.S.A.!”

He added later: “We must not allow ISIS to return, or enter, our country after defeating them in the Middle East and elsewhere.
Enough!”

Tom Gay, a school photographer, told the Associated Press he saw a slender man in a blue track suit running southbound
on West Street holding a gun. He said there was a heavyset man pursuing him. Gay said he heard five or six shots and
the man in the tracksuit fell to the ground, gun still raised in the air.
He said a man came over and kicked the gun out of his hand.

Ezequiel Gonzalez, 18, works at the prestigious Stuyvesant high school, which is next to the bicycle path and was locked
down after the incident. He told the Guardian he crossed a footbridge that overlooks the bike path and saw “all this debris
everywhere” near what looked like a body covered by a sheet...'
SOURCE:

The difficult part is getting used to it. Will the media-emphasis  be on Uber, Home-Dept or how
President Trump failed to stop this happening?!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
There's no way anyone could've seen this coming...
mediumfacepalm

Quote:'...An Uzbek citizen was arrested in Sweden in April when he ran a truck into a crowd in Stockholm and killed four people.
The suspect had been denied a request for residency in Sweden and expressed sympathy with the Islamic State.
Two Uzbeks and a Kazakh were arrested in Brooklyn in 2015 and charged with conspiring to support ISIS...'
SOURCE:
Sweden... Sweden!! -Who said that on a podium?

‘Last Night in Sweden’? Trump’s Remark Baffles a Nation. (The New York Times, 19th Feb 2017.)

Look...! A poor Muslim fleeing a killer truck.
That he rented accidently.
minusculechairshot
Update:  NYC suspect apparently plotted for weeks, attacked in name of ISIS: Officials

Quote:The man accused of plowing into people on a lower Manhattan bike path Tuesday had apparently been planning the attack for a number of weeks, police officials said today.

"He did this in the name of ISIS, and along with the other items recovered at the scene was some notes that further indicate that," John Miller, deputy commissioner of intelligence and counterterrorism of the NYPD, said this morning of the attack that killed eight. "He appears to have followed almost exactly to a 'T' the instructions that ISIS has put out in its social media channels before with instructions to their followers on how to carry out such an attack."

Read much more from the source page, with pictures.
Quote:Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump's NYC Attack Response Played 'To Our Worst Feelings'

"His immediate reaction is always to blame somebody," said Clinton. "I really regret that."
Hillary Clinton has criticized President Donald Trump over his response to Tuesday’s deadly terror attack in New York.

On Wednesday’s “Daily Show,” the former secretary of state slammed her 2016 presidential election rival for immediately
looking for someone to blame in the aftermath of the horrific incident in which eight people were killed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2754]

Trump blamed the attack, where a man drove a rental truck down a bike path and struck several people, on the “Diversity
Visa Lottery Program.” The program allowed 29-year-old suspect Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov to legally emigrate to
the U.S. from Uzbekistan in 2010.

Clinton, however, told host Trevor Noah it was important for a president to “bring a country together” and “talk about what
happened” following such an incident. They should not “point fingers,” “scapegoat” or try to “set Americans against each
other,” she added.

“His (Trump’s) immediate reaction is always to blame somebody, to play to our worst feelings, and I really regret that,” said
Clinton.

“He just doesn’t have any empathy,” she continued. “You can disagree with somebody over all kinds of partisan issues, but
you want to have a president who can try to put himself into the shoes, the feelings of somebody else, and he has not been
able to do that.”

Clinton also used the wide-ranging interview to comment on the mounting sexual assault and harassment allegations against
movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, the ongoing investigation into Trump’s alleged links with Russia and to explain why she
refused to shy away from public life...'
The Huff:

Pot calling the kettle black -me thinks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-02-2017, 12:37 PM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump's NYC Attack Response Played 'To Our Worst Feelings'

"His immediate reaction is always to blame somebody," said Clinton. "I really regret that."
Hillary Clinton has criticized President Donald Trump over his response to Tuesday’s deadly terror attack in New York.

On Wednesday’s “Daily Show,” the former secretary of state slammed her 2016 presidential election rival for immediately
looking for someone to blame in the aftermath of the horrific incident in which eight people were killed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2754]

Trump blamed the attack, where a man drove a rental truck down a bike path and struck several people, on the “Diversity
Visa Lottery Program.” The program allowed 29-year-old suspect Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov to legally emigrate to
the U.S. from Uzbekistan in 2010.

Clinton, however, told host Trevor Noah it was important for a president to “bring a country together” and “talk about what
happened” following such an incident. They should not “point fingers,” “scapegoat” or try to “set Americans against each
other,” she added.

“His (Trump’s) immediate reaction is always to blame somebody, to play to our worst feelings, and I really regret that,” said
Clinton.

“He just doesn’t have any empathy,” she continued. “You can disagree with somebody over all kinds of partisan issues, but
you want to have a president who can try to put himself into the shoes, the feelings of somebody else, and he has not been
able to do that.”

Clinton also used the wide-ranging interview to comment on the mounting sexual assault and harassment allegations against
movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, the ongoing investigation into Trump’s alleged links with Russia and to explain why she
refused to shy away from public life...'
The Huff:

Pot calling the kettle black -me thinks!
YUP! Sounds Like Hilary Logic.

Quote:In Hillary Clinton's new book "What Happened" she details the experience of her 2016 campaign, and tries to answer the question posed by the title: what happened that caused her to lose the election?
In the book, and in news appearances, Clinton has pinned her loss on several different factors, such as how journalists covered the election, former FBI Director James Comey, and the questions asked at debates.
Here are the 16 reasons Hillary says she lost: 

1. Herself: In her book, Hillary blames her "damn emails," her remarks about putting coal miners out of business, and calling Trump's supporters "deplorable."
  2. Russia: "What Putin wanted to do was...influence our election, and he's not exactly fond of strong women, so you add that together and that's pretty much what it means."
  3. The DNC: "I'm now the nominee of the Democratic Party. I inherit nothing from the Democratic Party. It was bankrupt...I had to inject money into it - the DNC - to keep it going."
  4. Sexism and misogyny: "Sexism and misogyny played a role in the 2016 presidential election. Exhibit A is that the flagrantly sexist candidate won."
  5. A Democratic predecessor: "It's really difficult to succeed a president of your own party who has served two terms. That is a historical fact."
  6. Bernie Sanders: "His attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving the way for Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."
  7. Wikileaks: "The comey letter, aided to great measure by the Russian WikiLeaks, raised...doubts again. And so even though I won the popular vote, enough people in a few states...were just raising all these questions."
  8. Her "traditional" campaign: "I was running a traditional presidential campaign...while Trump was running a reality TV show that expertly and relentlessly stoked Americans' anger and resentment."
  9. The debate questions, not being asked "how the candidates planned to create jobs": "I was waiting for the moment when one of the people asking the questions would have said, 'Well, so, exactly how are you going to create more jobs?'"
  10. Political journalists: "[Journalists] can't bear to face their own role in helping elect Trump, from providing him free airtime to giving my emails three times more coverage than all the issues affecting people's lives combined."
  11. Campaign financing: "You had Citizens United come to its full fruition. So unaccountable money flowing in against me, against other Democrats, in a way that we hadn't seen and then attached to this weaponized information war."
  12. President Obama: "I do wonder sometimes about what would have happened if President Obama had made a televised address to the nation...warning that our democracy was under attack. Maybe more Americans would have woken up to the threat in time."
  13. TV coverage of the campaign: "When you have a presidential campaign and the total number of minutes on TV news...was 32 minutes, I don't blame voters. Voters are going to hear what they hear...and if they don't get a broad base of information to make judgements on."
  14. Low-information voters: "You put yourself in the position of a low-information voter, and all of a sudden your Facebook feed, your Twitter account is saying, 'Oh my gosh, Hillary Clinton is running a child trafficking operation in Washington with John Podesta.'"
  15. Women under pressure from men: "They will be under tremendous pressure from fathers and husbands and boyfriends and male employers not to vote for 'the girl.'"
  16. James Comey: "The determining factor was the intervention by Comey on October 28...but for that intervention, I would have won."
Link

[Image: 4AcJbbR.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
From @"BIAD"'s post,

Quote:Clinton, however, told host Trevor Noah it was important for a president to “bring a country together” and “talk about what
other,” she added.

Clinton.

I just sat here staring at this when I read it.  I mean, really?!!!!   tinyhuh  She actually said we shouldn't point fingers at terrorists, and we shouldn't blame someone for wanting to take a truck and run over innocent people in our cities?

MY GOD!  I am so very thankful this excuse of a human didn't win the election!