Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CIA Investigated Whether Hitler Survived WW II And Moved To Columbia.
Quote:CIA Investigated Whether Hitler Survived WW II And Moved To Columbia.

'A newly declassified document from the CIA claims that Adolf Hitler apparently survived World
War II and lived in Colombia for several months in 1954.

The intelligence memo, part of the just-released files related to the assassination of President
John F. Kennedy, provides details from an informant, who told CIA agent codenamed Cimelody-3
that Hitler was alive.

The informant, who also happened to be the agent’s friend, added that Phillip Citroen, a former
German SS agent, appeared to be in touch with the former Führer in the city of Tunja in Colombia’s
Boyacá department.

According to the memo, Citroen said that the Germans residing in Tunja followed Hitler “with an
idolatry of the Nazi past, addressing him as ‘der Führer’ and affording him the Nazi salute and
storm-trooper adulation.”
The memo also shows a picture of “Adolf Schrittelmayor,” signaling that Hitler could have changed
his last name.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2740]

The picture above shows Citroen sitting next to the alleged Hitler, who committed suicide in a Berlin
bunker on April 30, 1945, according to the Allies and virtually every historian. But the CIA document
ignites a discussion on whether Hitler managed to escape to South America after the war.

“Citroen also stated Hitler left Colombia for Argentina around January, 1955,” the memo says.

The CIA memos make it clear that the agency was skeptical of the reports, but had to take them seriously.
"Neither Chimelody-3 nor this station is in a position to give an intelligent evaluation of the information
and it is being forwarded as of possible interest," reads another page of the memo, dated October 3,

Argentine writer Abel Basti, author of “Tras Los Pasos de Hitler (After Hitler’s steps),”  reconstructed
Hitler’s alleged trip across South America, including a months-long stay in Colombia.
But the book has been rejected by historians because it lacked evidence, according to Colombia Reports.

Hitler’s fate has been subject to widespread speculation. According to a report by CNN in 2009, Soviet
KGB agents burned Hitler’s remains in 1970 and threw them into a river in Germany based on orders by
then-chief Yuri Andropov.
According to the report, the bodies of Hitler, his companion Eva Braun and the Goebbels family were
discovered by the Soviet Army in May 1945.

But such account sparked more doubts. Nick Bellantoni of the University of Connecticut in 2009 analyzed
a piece of a skull that Russia claimed it belonged to Hitler, but the scientist confirmed that it rather came
from a 20 to-40-year-old woman.

Historians widely believe that Hitler committed suicide by gunshot and cyanide poisoning as the Soviet
Army rushed into Berlin in the waning days of the war...'
SOURCE:

Here's the document:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2741]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Great bit of information @"BIAD"  !

Quote:But such account sparked more doubts. Nick Bellantoni of the University of Connecticut in 2009 analyzed
a piece of a skull that Russia claimed it belonged to Hitler, but the scientist confirmed that it rather came

I was watching a show on this earlier this year and (I'll try to find the source) the DNA testing done on the skull that the USSR recovered was apparently that of a female. And not Eva's either, they were BOTH female. I'll try to find that but this is a nice new twist on the theory. It may compliment that tid-bit above.
I saw a post, either on FB or Twitter, the other day that showed an old man claiming to be Hitler. He was very old and had his picture from younger days beside the current one. It didn't look like him, so I scrolled on without saving.

Wish I had saved it now.  He insisted he was Hitler.   tinyhuh
(10-31-2017, 05:46 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Great bit of information @"BIAD"  !

Quote:But such account sparked more doubts. Nick Bellantoni of the University of Connecticut in 2009 analyzed

I was watching a show on this earlier this year and (I'll try to find the source) the DNA testing done on the skull that the USSR recovered was apparently that of a female. And not Eva's either, they were BOTH female. I'll try to find that but this is a nice new twist on the theory. It may compliment that tid-bit above.
Quote:The series is derived from 700 pages of FBI material, declassified in 2014, indicating that the bureau continued to probe the question of whether Adolf Hitler might have actually survived World War II, fleeing to Argentina. And obviously, that’s a tantalizing line of inquiry, having spurred conspiracy theories for decades.

“Hunting Hitler,” however, proceeds to trivialize the topic by treating it like any other reality show – TNT’s “Cold Justice,” only with the mother of all 70-year-old cold cases, one that incidentally involves a perpetrator of mass genocide.
Seeking a patina of respectability, the producers enlist CIA veteran Bob Baer, who provided the basis for the movie “Syriana,” and still seems to be dining out on the fact that George Clooney played him. At least Baer sounds relatively sober, insisting he has no agenda except to “For once and all, settle this damn thing.”

I think the program you're thinking of is: ‘Hunting Hitler’ Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I can't swear to it, but this rarely-discussed evidence might help in
identifying any body that's found.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-31-2017, 09:58 PM)BIAD Wrote: I can't swear to it, but this rarely-discussed evidence might help in
identifying any body that's found.

smallrofl
(10-31-2017, 09:27 PM)guohua Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 05:46 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Great bit of information @"BIAD"  !

Quote:The series is derived from 700 pages of FBI material, declassified in 2014, indicating that the bureau continued to probe the question of whether Adolf Hitler might have actually survived World War II, fleeing to Argentina. And obviously, that’s a tantalizing line of inquiry, having spurred conspiracy theories for decades.

“Hunting Hitler,” however, proceeds to trivialize the topic by treating it like any other reality show – TNT’s “Cold Justice,” only with the mother of all 70-year-old cold cases, one that incidentally involves a perpetrator of mass genocide.
Seeking a patina of respectability, the producers enlist CIA veteran Bob Baer, who provided the basis for the movie “Syriana,” and still seems to be dining out on the fact that George Clooney played him. At least Baer sounds relatively sober, insisting he has no agenda except to “For once and all, settle this damn thing.”

I think the program you're thinking of is: ‘Hunting Hitler’ Link

YES! That was it! Thanks for finding it. I skid from channel to channel so many times it's hard to keep track.  tinycool tinybiggrin
@"BIAD" 

Yes, I found an article for you and other to read, it goes into Great Detail about this.
Quote:Tests on skull fragment cast doubt on Adolf Hitler suicide story

Quote:In countless biographies of Adolf Hitler the story of his final hours is recounted in the traditional version: committing suicide with Eva Braun, he took a cyanide pill and then shot himself on 30 April 1945, as the Russians bombarded Berlin.

Some historians expressed doubt that the Führer had shot himself, speculating that accounts of Hitler's death had been embellished to present his suicide in a suitably heroic light. But a fragment of skull, complete with bullet hole, which was taken from the bunker by the Russians and displayed in Moscow in 2000, appeared to settle the argument.
Until now.
In the wake of new revelations, the histories of Hitler's death may need to be rewritten – and left open-ended. American researchers claim to have demonstrated that the skull fragment, secretly preserved for decades by Soviet intelligence, belonged to a woman under 40, whose identity is unknown.
DNA analyses performed on the bone, now held by the Russian State Archive in Moscow, have been processed at the genetics lab of the University of Connecticut. The results, broadcast in the US by a History Channel documentary, Hitler's Escape, astonished scientists.
Read the rest of the story here: Link

This is a good video.